Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 10:08
Sign in to follow this  
Ciiber

S1: BadRP, RDM. Mogilevka Summer Camp. 2018-03-24, 00:10

Server and location: S1, Mogilevka summer camp

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-03-24, 00:10

Your in game name: Clyde Matthews

Names of allies involved: Nobody

Name of suspect/s: Jackals, logs will show who killed me.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Videos are uploading.

Detailed description of the events: 

So I log back in to Mogilevka summer camp and it turns out there's a hostage situation going on. I decide to raise my hands and fall in with the people who surrendered and I'm told to drop my weapon, bag and vest. I do and the group begins to search through it taking what they want (fine). Then all the hostages gather and begin mingling with the jackals. No RP is provided to myself and most of the jackals leave camp, except for some. I wait out and when it seems everyone is gone I begin to look for RP and walk to the other people. Where they begin calling me a snake and then one of them begins punching me till I'm unconscious, then takes more stuff. I then wake up and they continue to call me a snake and I am about to leave then the guy requests the mags for the MP7, I thought I was bleeding so I attempt to bandage but it turns out I'm not. He ties me with ductape to get the mags. I assume he gets them and then I wiggle out of the ties to avoid dying in a restart. He then punches me till I die.

I'm quite upset with how this went down and might even leave the community due to the added stress and depression everything has placed on me. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Finn @Watchman and I are on discord if you wanna talk bud.

POV

Just got out of a situation with Jackals and we start questioning finn's character about his involvement in the fight yesterday down in Kamenka, @Watchman beats him a few times and they start fighting to which he goes uncon.

At that point I was walking away, I turn around and Watchman had handcuffed finn. I didn't see much of that but Finn then wiggles out of the cuffs or something and Watchman says "I told you not to do that" and punches him twice to which he dies because he was most likely low on health. 

Maybe later @Phoenix I'm not thinking right and I'm really upset with everything that's going on

thx

1 minute ago, Finn said:

Maybe later @Phoenix I'm not thinking right and I'm really upset with everything that's going on

thx

I completely understand.

We were just getting ready to leave the situation behind when we start asking you about the situation yesterday and you're denying having snaked us, so watchman wanted to beat you to teach you a lesson. 

I am sorry if you feel there was not much RP with it. We were gonna interrogate you properly and everything but then you died when you wiggled out and watchman hit you in return.

Hope you are okay tho man. Just message me if you wanna talk about anything. Something like this was a mistake and it shouldn't make you want to leave the community.

POV :

We are all taken hostage by Jackals and eventually most of them run off and leave us the hostages in Haven, we gather around and @AlanM point out that one of the dudes there was one of the people who were with us the day before by the coast at another encounter, we were all baffled as to how they found us that day and him being pretty much the only stranger we had with us i assumed he was the one who gave us up to our captors since he was the only stranger there, so i ask one of the jackals that are still there if i can beat this guy up for possibly ratting us out, they agree so i beat the fuck out of him with intend to knock him out, eventually he starts punching back and we both end up getting knocked out, when i get back up before him, i see he has a gun on him, and i did sorta just beat the shit out of him, so i take it.. and he wakes up, i didn't get to see if he had anymore weapons on him so i hold him up with my friend pointing a gun at him and tell him to drop the magazines and his other weapons, he doesn't for a bit and i end up just throwing some duct tape on his hands, to relieve him of his possible weapons and the mags for the gun i already took, i tell him to move away from the gate and then when he moved a bit i tell him to stop, then i start frisking him and he keeps moving, i tell him to stop and then he starts wiggling and he wiggles out the duct tape, i punch him again because why would he do that when hes not supposed to,  however he was apparently really low (Which i couldn't see because of the duct tape)  and he then dies unfortunately.. which wasn't my intention at all and I'm really sorry about that, i wanted to RP more with Finn's character and find out if he did in fact sell us out and give him some good RP but it ended unfortunately when he died... Again I'm very sorry you died, it wasn't my intention at all.

Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for accidentally killing you.

I'd like to drop this report.

One of the biggest reasons why I got upset was because of getting knocked out. Ever since the Green dragons knocked me out and took my pants and pretty much half my stuff and just left and it gave me a bad taste in my mouth in regards to getting knocked out as a form of hostile RP. Especially since your group's OOC goals push towards unique hostileRP, but this wasn't unique at all and just reminded me of what happened with the green dragons (although I've forgiven them for that). I was really looking forward to talking out of the situation but you guys just went straight into knocking him out, which literally left me on 1% health as you can see. I would've rather been tied up and punch a few times during an interrogation rather than a full on fist fight because at least with that there was RP instead of PVP.

Sorry I couldn't explain this through discord but I'm not really a talkative person.

Hopefully when we meet in game again we can try at this again.

Report will be closed, please think twice before posting a report in the future @Finn seeing as both your last two reports were dropped.

/closed with the help of @Pontiff and @Samti