Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:12
Sign in to follow this  
DEvans248

Blacklist appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://steamcommunity.com/id/OddBallBR/

Why the verdict is not fair:  4 year old vac ban preventing me from playing with friends

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  Alright the year was 2015  15 year old me bought MW2 to play with friends on pc. I got bored immediately so decided to download hacks to play in a private match. Play in the private match then get ready to go to bed, kiss my mom good night, cuddle up with my teddy bear, and tuck myself in and go to sleep. Wake up in the morning and I see the most gruesome picture in my vision. I vac ban tainting my pretty steam profile,

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  Not be blacklisted anymore

What could you have done better?:  Probably shouldn't have hacked on Modern Warfare 2 around 4 years ago

Edited by DEvans248

Greetings,

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept it. Your VAC ban is now over 1000 days which is a long time ago. You have also not tried to circumvent the ban by creating other accounts either which is good to see. Because of that, we see no reason to deny your appeal so it will be accepted, your blacklist will be removed and you will be able to whitelist for our server.

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal accepted | Blacklist removed

Signed by myself with notes