Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:04

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sicconi

before you stolled my ural at polana factory let me explain you a thing

Guest Sicconi   
Guest Sicconi

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for retaliation, I can tell you I don't have memory. But what I do have is a very particular set of allies; allies I have acquired over quite a short career. Allies that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my ural go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for retaliation, I can tell you I don't have memory. But what I do have is a very particular set of allies; allies I have acquired over quite a short career. Allies that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my ural go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Rolle    2453

Yeah, these movie quotes are super scary and effective.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

You should hide your stuff more.

I've seen 2 threads in the past 24 hours about you getting your things stolen.

And stolled isn't a word.

Ethanorg    0

If at any point you may need, some "help" with either getting your ural back or making the one who stole it...pay. i would recommend contacting us.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Now he will find you, or at least try.

Guest Sicconi   
Guest Sicconi

Whomever stole our ural was not S-GRU; it was a well-put-together band of survivors not affiliated with a clan.

Regardless, whomever did it, well done. They lured us in with a chopper and when one of us were in range of direct, about 4 people unseen by us watched us closely while at least two in the factory communicated with us.

We seriously misunderestimated whoever did it and if you read this, well done, man. You deserve to keep that ural and the 2000 Mk16s, M4A3s and GPMGs that we had on us.

This is basically an appreciation thread. I like to make others feel like they've done good, rather than scorning them for stealing from us.

Guest Jolieto   
Guest Jolieto

It was CLF. Thank you for your M14 AIM.

TightPants    0

Lol you need allies. At least I have skills. And this is my line.

Stealing vehicles is fun.

it was a firefight.

Guest Jolieto   
Guest Jolieto

Whomever stole our ural was not S-GRU; it was a well-put-together band of survivors not affiliated with a clan.

Regardless, whomever did it, well done. They lured us in with a chopper and when one of us were in range of direct, about 4 people unseen by us watched us closely while at least two in the factory communicated with us.

We seriously misunderestimated whoever did it and if you read this, well done, man. You deserve to keep that ural and the 2000 Mk16s, M4A3s and GPMGs that we had on us.

This is basically an appreciation thread. I like to make others feel like they've done good, rather than scorning them for stealing from us.

thank-you-cat-meme-generator-ntaaawwww-fank-you-really-much-5bb7cf.jpg

Hahaha love the black guy with accent. He reminds me the warlords of Far Cry 2.

Thank you :3

ZeroXiz    0

Zero! The quality of your game is amazing !

I had to re-render it with lower quality else it would take ages to upload, so could be better, but thanks :D

Wunsleh    10

So much win in that vid, it was hilarious, gotta love your voice Mex!