Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 20:55 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
ONGOING | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 4 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

Stamina to fix all your needs

Infinite stamina?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

So I just had an idea, that may or may not fix some things.

INFINITE STAMINA!

think about it! People will spread more across the map, it will be possible to outrun zombies, leaving for towns to still be semi dangerous if you want to loot them, but not making it near impossible to escape them if you have no weapon.

this will also allow for people to spread more evenly about the map, looting tisy and other military outposts more often, possibly assisting loot economy.

sure it’s unrealistic, but it’s convenient, and lemme tell you, I bet you’ll prefer it

Edited by Impostor

Having played with both, I prefer limited stamina. The current stamina pool is a joke and needs to at least be doubled, nobody wants to stop sprinting after 100m and wait for their stamina bar to recharge.

Limited stamina keeps zombies somewhat relevant, ensures some guy can't outrun you forever if you've got a bigger stamina pool than him and stops unlimited zig-zagging which is quite literally the worst.

As for the stuff with the loot economy, I think it'll have the reverse effect, as people would be able to run around with unlimited stamina, no fear of zombies or delays, looting to their heart's content.

Posted (edited)

Or just give us the double stamina we had INFINITE stamina is not the way to go not interested in having a guy with 4 m4's being able to outrun me with a plate and a singular gun.

Edited by Eagle

Hard no. Limited stamina required.

Will promote too much PvP rush... NO 😉

I just want more stamina because I want to tear my hair out when I can only run for 100-200 meters before collapsing from exhaustion. 

7 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Will promote too much PvP rush... NO 😉

You can already rush with the stamina we have but alright bud.

I'm all up for at least doubling the stamina but making it infinite? surely that's too much. No reason to get rid of all the realism just for the sake of "convenience" Personally i don't mind having to stop and jog for a few seconds and then start running again. 

-1 nah maybe like double but infinite, would make chasing after people a nightmare, we'd just be running around the map after them 

Honestly, I loved the stamina where I could run for a few minutes before losing it. Regaining it almost immediately and doing the same again.

Infinite stamina is a bit meh to be honest. Giving a balance makes sure I can run from infected instead of being swarmed by infected that gain super speed within seconds.

Posted (edited)

I hate having to stop every 5 fucking seconds. Especially if I'm carrying a lot. I'm a extremely hard +1 for Infinite Staminia. The current stamina system, IMO atleast, Is terrible

Edited by Nick Wilde

Posted (edited)

-1 from me.

I think that sprint limitations make fights and chasing people more interesting. Not to mention it balances the game when people carry a ton of loot, and I would even argue that it creates more of a need for stashes and bases. My only issue is with how OP the zombies seem to be atm. Slow down the zombies, or make them slower, or become slower after a little run, and 'dull their senses' so you dont have the whole town on you if you agro one.

Edited by shipwreck117

8 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Honestly, I loved the stamina where I could run for a few minutes before losing it. Regaining it almost immediately and doing the same again.

That’s kinda what I’m remembering as superior tbh

I literally shot a zombie 6 times and it didnt fucking die. I'm stunned how no one wants Unlimited Stamina honestly. Its kind of sickening *puke*

Donno why i voted yes lmao. 

More stamina is good but infinite stamina would just annoy more than it would help

Added another thingy there. Idk if it lets you vote on both or not but yeet

Infinite Stamina 

Mutch needed so I can move around in the woods when im rping

We need some stamina, but not infinite stamina. Personally double stamina is fine for me. It feels that that is a good balance from the normal base stamina. 

No to infinite stamina. I would like double stamina with normal replenishment.

Posted (edited)

I think how stamina is now is perfect sure it’s annoying for travelling and if your dying to zombies your not being stealthy or just being plain stupid. You can sneak up to them and kill them easily but....

Stamina you run for 100m at sprint realistic especially if you’ve got all that gear on people like to wear double stamina just don’t make sense and unlimited this ain’t fortnite

Edited by Elijah Johnson

You know what would be awesome, to add a small boost to stam when drinking a soda or something. Like 3 second infinite sprint or like an overcharge for stamina. Would be interesting to see.

I mean who doesn't love the good old dayz mod days... where you could turbo sprint and get from Elektro to NWAF in less then 15 minutes 

-1 Bad idea for infinate.
+1 for Double 

Yes infinite sprint would be nice, but it has no reason to be in a semi-realistic game like this, I'd much rather have it on PVP servers where people practice then have Usain Bolt just flexing on us in game.

Double stamina should be re added though, you can only sprint right now for like 30 seconds with no gear on which is stupid