Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 20:57
Sign in to follow this  
JSaulOG

Make a bridge onto Prison island?

Make a bridge onto prison island??  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it would be a great idea to add a bridge moving onto prison island.. mainly because it will add a new form of hostage RP. being able to lock prisoners in or perhaps make people come to collect there locked up friends with a small payment (Bail) (Just an RP example) 

Would be nice to see it done, but I think it will look a bit out of place.

This actually sounds pretty epic not gonna lie, if it can be done i would love to see this. 

I agree it'd be nice to have the Prison Island more accessible. 

I know its far fetched, but having boats would be even better in my opinion.

As much as I appreciate the thought, you’d have to someone figure out how the bridge works (electronically? Functions from ocean waves? Solar powered?)

Not only this there has been no bridge for 2 years in the lore and it’d be strange for it to just “appear”. 

I say no. Especially when it’s on an island for a reason. So convicts can’t escape without being shot. 

I’d recommend boats, rowing boats or even motor powered boats.

It'd be nice. Easiest place to defend too. Considering that military loot and food spawn there you could easily wall that whole thing off and near leave; especially if the devs also add a well on the island (which would be very realistic and welcome if the bridge is added).

I'd like to visit my family on the regular and @Wong in the future.

+1 to the bridge

1 minute ago, kani said:

regular and @Wong in the future.

Yo wtf 

+1 tho

1 minute ago, Mademoiselle said:

As much as I appreciate the thought, you’d have to someone figure out how the bridge works (electronically? Functions from ocean waves? Solar powered?)

Not only this there has been no bridge for 2 years in the lore and it’d be strange for it to just “appear”. 

I say no. Especially when it’s on an island for a reason. So convicts can’t escape without being shot. 

I’d recommend boats, rowing boats or even motor powered boats.

Yeah, good luck modding boats in tho.

We could always use the Russian "lada 4x4" submarine. Easily craftable by combining a 4x4 and a good *seals the car with duct tape, thus rendering it waterproof* :trolle:

The prison island has such good potential for great rp but since it is a pain to get to rp there is rare.

I think making it accessible would make it one of the best spots for rp and very eventful.

Posted (edited)

Is this a scoutly alt? hmmmm?

Gonna say the same thing as I did the last thread, it won't change the hotspots on the server, no one ever really goes to prison island and I don't think it will ever really be a hotspot

Edited by Viking

Just now, Viking said:

Is this a scoutly alt? hmmmm?

What do you mean?

Just now, TheLemon said:

What do you mean?

There was a dude who is permed now that was obsessed with making a bridge to prison island

A big old NO from me. because:

-I think it would look way too out of place

-I'm not completely sure why Chernarus would waste money on such a thing

-It would almost take fully away out of the usefulness of it being a prison island.

-It would probably been have bombed by its own government at the start of the outbreak to prevent the escape of convicts

I'm up for making it so that there is a higher chance of a unique item spawning there. (but that's a whole other discussion)

24 minutes ago, JSaulOG said:

Just an example @BrianM

221100_screenshots_20181217204022_1.jpg

Also you used the same exact picture Scoutly/Leon_Idas made

Hasn't been implemented after like 3? other threads, so i don't think it will be ever.

1 minute ago, Viking said:

Also you used the same exact picture Scoutly/Leon_Idas made

Hasn't been implemented after like 3? other threads, so i don't think it will be ever.

i just googled the image.

As an input I think let it be the way it is... unless someone can make really immersive bridge that does not feel out of place...

Im sorry... but how many topics we have about this ?

Lately I just see same topics over and over again... 😕

Pretty basic.
It is an island for a reason, if there was supposed to be a bridge there would be???

I say no.
Good idea but no reason for there to be one on a game that doesn't need one because it being an island stops people escaping (Alcatraz doesn't prove anything)

Nah, it would be too out of place in my opinion.

+1 please so people get attracted to actually go there. Maybe events can make it interesting?

nah it would be to easy to get there

gotta be hard to get to prison