S1: Invalid Kill - Kabanino - 2019-03-18 : 21:12

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1, Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-03-18, 21:12

Your in game name: Phillip Musk

Names of allies involved: /

Name of suspect/s: No idea, guessing someone part of the 24th street gang

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: I'm talking to some people in Kabanino and suddenly a guy gets shot out of nowhere, no initiation or anything, a few of us are standing around the corpse wondering what happened and one of the guys next to me gets sprayed down out of nowhere aswell. (he was unconcious) after helping the guy I decide that this place is not safe. (I already got robbed my the 24th street gang yesterday) so I decide to loeave, on my way to vybor I see a dead body and decide to scavenge a bit, I get shot in the back. I have not taken part in any hostile RP or initiated on anyone. Nor has anyone initiated on me.

Edited by Nargulok

Connection Logs

21:08:41 | Player "Philip Musk" is connected
-Dead-

20:55:42 | Player "Richard Thurman" is connected
22:37:30 | Player "Richard Thurman" is connected
23:34:29 | Player "Richard Thurman" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

21:11:57 | Player "Philip Musk" hit by Player "Richard Thurman" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 101.231 meters 

Kill Logs

21:11:57 | Player "Philip Musk" killed by Player "Richard Thurman" with KA-M

@Nargulok - Philip Musk | POSTED

@General Rickets - Richard Thurman | POSTED

Please also list any allies you may have had in this situation.

We need the full video @Nargulok. You recorded your desktop and could've hidden something.

I have a 10 minute video but uploading speed here is very slow, I tlaked with Rickets on dsicord.

He was so kind to contact me himsellf and we talked it out, he will give me back some stuff today, if that happens I will gladly drop the report.

He explained that I looked like a Green Dragon and his teammates in D7 gave him green light to shoot me. I will update on this post within the next 24 hours to decide if I will drop the report or not.

Logs have been updated.

@General Rickets Can you please provide your POV of the situation still. Also, @Nargulok we need you to provide the full unedited video of the situation.

My PoV:

So this whole thing started when I was on my way to Stary Sobor with @George Law to pick up some nails for the stuff we're working on. I'm on the radio with a bunch of D7 and Green Dragons, I hear that one of the Green Dragons has been executed by the Mexican Gang so Me and George head back to Kab. On our way to Kab @Eagle  gets initiated on and killed so I drop all my ghillie and take out my AK, moving through the area with @Mak and some others clearing the town from hostiles. I see a guy matching the description of those who initiated and open fire on the Green Dragons previously and I drop him, he was looting a body in an active gunfight which was evident due to the two deaths prior. This was an active zone which we were in the process of clearing, we are told over the radio that they are all running towards NWAF down the dirt road exactly where the OP is standing, I see him standing over the body taking the gun, I double check his description with @Mak he matched to one of the shooters so I open fire. 

Outside of my PoV I would like to raise a point in this report to the OP's misconstrued information and the way he is projecting my image.

1 hour ago, Nargulok said:

I have a 10 minute video but uploading speed here is very slow, I tlaked with Rickets on dsicord.

He was so kind to contact me himsellf and we talked it out, he will give me back some stuff today, if that happens I will gladly drop the report.

He explained that I looked like a Green Dragon and his teammates in D7 gave him green light to shoot me. I will update on this post within the next 24 hours to decide if I will drop the report or not.

In regards to this post also, I have no issue with dropping the report should this be acceptable protocol.

I'm willing to drop this report if ofcourse that is allowed, I talked multiple times with Rickets and we're good, no hard feelings.

I'm still uploading my video in case it stays open.

Since you talked it out, the report will be dropped.