Server time: 2019-04-20, 07:20
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 39 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Roman

Add Limp Animation to the Emote Wheel

If possible please 

+1

I would love this too, +1.

4 minutes ago, Roman said:

Just as the title say, is it doable?

Think it would be a really good option to have if you want to roleplay injured.

@dev team

I see a lil option to choose on the character page hc rp or pvp health boost.

If this can be done I am all for it being added. RP would be amazing if you could do this!

+1 - I'm well down for this, I love the idea

+1 for me, make it like a double tap button, same as the walking animation. If possible ofc

+1 I'm all for this option, also make a poll here to better show communities stance on this.

20 minutes ago, Pep said:

+1 for me, make it like a double tap button, same as the walking animation. If possible ofc

it'll most likely be added to the animation wheel for easy usage as keybinding it would be quite difficult i'd imagine

+1 I don't see how anyone could be against adding this, all that matters is if it's actually possible for the devs to do this.

TBH I'd want a fainting emote too... 

yes please, this would be really nice for RP

Yes pls +1

Yes, as well as the different levels. On the verge of dying, very slow, medium and a slight limp.

Yes, yes, yes, yes. +1 

All states, if possible. Hard limping, minor limping, etc. Would do wonders for RP/Injured RP. And with a emote it won't be a "constant" state and can be canceled so the player can run off if they need too. 

Thinking on this, since limping is tied to the blood and health levels you'd have to locate the animations, copy/duplicate and set them to trigger custom on the emotewheel, which means modifying/coding of some sort on the emote wheel it's self. I know you guys can do this! 👀 

Doing that though, allows for custom animations to be uploaded as well as long as you can load in animation files then set them to trigger on the emote wheel. Anyone with Blender skills can graph a new animation though. *Coughs*SmokingAnimation*Coughs*

Please devs

I would love this.

+ arg-1-50-trans.gif

I can feel my immersion increasing every second. Huge yes from me, if it's possible.

Yes please, this would make immersion so much better when roleplaying out injuries.

+1 it would make things so much more realistic, for example when @Grimnir's char from The Riffs got dicked down by Tyrone in Prison he should've been limping for about a month. 

Please if you can ty.