Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:32
Sign in to follow this  
Jekyll-Or-Hyde

Injury Recovery Time (Poll)

Heal Time  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Roland said:

When I was testing the new patch I got surrounded by 3 zombies inside a house and they all kept hitting me while I KOd them with bare hands one by one. Lost like a tiny bit of health in the process and started bleeding. Unless what you described is a bug, IMO zombies are far too easy.

I don't know what game you're playing, but it sounds way more fun that what i'm working with. Wanna trade? If I try to knock out three zombies while they're on my ass, that's like a tossup of me going uncon or not. 

6 hours ago, Roland said:

30 minutes sounds okay'ish to me. 1 hour would be too long. I'm of an opinion that getting damaged should have consequences and it shouldn't be like in fantasy RPGs where you just drink a magic red option and your health jumps back to 100. It's a survival game and we need some of those survival mechanics.

the time was just a suggestion as I wasn't too sure myself how long it should take which is why I asked for feedback to see everyone's suggestions, 30 mins sounds good to me though, better than what it currently is

-1  RP still needs to be fun, I don't want to take a bullet to the leg and have to limp or even not move for a half hour.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Roland said:

When I was testing the new patch I got surrounded by 3 zombies inside a house and they all kept hitting me while I KOd them with bare hands one by one. Lost like a tiny bit of health in the process and started bleeding. Unless what you described is a bug, IMO zombies are far too easy.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:55 AM, Jasper said:

I don't know what game you're playing, but it sounds way more fun that what i'm working with. Wanna trade? If I try to knock out three zombies while they're on my ass, that's like a tossup of me going uncon or not. 

I recorded this yesterday after reading some of the posts, zombies are a little ridiculous IMO currently. 

7 minutes ago, G19RP said:

I recorded this yesterday after reading some of the posts, zombies are a little ridiculous IMO currently. 

I think you took six hits before getting knocked unconscious, that is actually not too bad. And your health only went to half from the initial barrage.

11 minutes ago, G19RP said:

And people say zombies aren’t too stronk.

imagine being a new players to dayz with that

Posted (edited)
On 3/19/2019 at 1:38 PM, Roland said:

30 minutes sounds okay'ish to me. 1 hour would be too long. I'm of an opinion that getting damaged should have consequences and it shouldn't be like in fantasy RPGs where you just drink a magic red option and your health jumps back to 100. It's a survival game and we need some of those survival mechanics.

I get what your saying but at the same time this game is buggy annoying and having something like a handicap for almost 30 mins would not further any development or RP ofc it's up to the person to RP their injuries but if you wish to handicap people in the process your gonna lose a lot of interest very fast, having the emote on the wheel so ppl can limp about and act hurt is a much better solution than forcing people to do something which isn't ideal at all.

Edited by Eagle

How am I meant to PVP properly if I cannae heal up quick. IRL people heal from bullet wounds within like a couple of hours. 

I wouldn't mind it going from 5-10 min to 30 min, but above that and this running simulator would become even more tedious.