Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
SullyDat

S1: Vystovo Griefing? - 03/15/2018 14:54

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Vystovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 3/13/19, 3/14/19 and 3/15/19

Your in game name: Alexander Garrett

Names of allies involved: The Sentinels, The Cavaliers, Alpha Company 3-34, Sheriff's Ranger Department, The Hunters & The Freemen

Name of suspect/s: n/a

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 1 Friendly (This morning)

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): n/a

Detailed description of the events: As it stands, our Capital building (which we call the Citadel) has been ransacked three times these past three days, consistently. The First day was the Battle of the Twelve Armies where the Green Dragon's initiated on our building of saying they'll break in, which we then initiated on them, long ass fire fight ensues, everyone dies, valid roleplay scenario in my book.

What I can't understand and have asked @Pontiffabout is the follow up ransacks on our compound following this fight, with the Battle of the Twelve Armies (which i'll abbreviate as BoTA), everything was valid, we were all online and we were present for it. So we didn't care much about them ransacking us while they were fighting us, it would just make sense. But for the past few days we have noticed several instances of our compound being broken into.

DAY 2 (3/14/19) EST. 12:00 AM CST - 6:00 AM CST (Unknown Server Time)

We had all went to sleep following the raid on our capital and decided to rebuild, rebuilding all our lower walls with sheet metal and restocking our barrels and the like, we even had found a vehicle and parked it inside. When we logged off we had came back on to find out that one of our M1A's, all of it's ammo was left on the ground to despawn and that one of our AWM's, all of it's ammunition as well as all of our nails and 5.56 was also missing, a simple intruder we thought. They had broken in by using our southern wall one fence away from our gate by breaking apart the lower wall's sheet metal before then going to break the lower wall's sheet metal for the interior gate into the building itself, we quickly rebuilt and replenished the losses.

DAY 3 (3/15/19 EST. 12:00 AM CST - 5:00 AM CST (Unknown server time, I woke up at 5 AM and checked to see if we had been ransacked.)

I had went to sleep at exactly around 11:50 PM - 12:15 AM CST and had intended to wake up early to see if anyone had hit us or went through our things and this was indeed the case, I was still in bed at the time of me asking @Melody (Jonas Steed) to go and check which, he had told me all three locks on the gates had been sawn off by a hack saw and that our sea chests, protective case were missing as well as various amounts of tools (pliers, metal wire, barb wire, nails, hammers etc) were missing alongside netting, burlap sacks, unknown types and amounts of ammunition. When I had logged on to see the damage, we had also lost all of our food and water stores, all of our vehicle parts and our vehicle itself.

Jonas had told me everything top side was fine but when i checked the barrel and the tent, we have two clearly defining spaces where weapons use to be along side all of it's ammunition, I can only assume these to be M4's.

This is all that I know of so far. I wouldn't be as disappointed if there was roleplay involved but most of our allies are stationed in Albion (Chernogorsk Docks) and are too far away to help or offline, a swell as all of The Sentinels are offline during this period too.

Edited by SullyDat

Hi

Do you have any screenshots or videos of the items left to despawn for the correct time & date provided?
Breaking into someone's base and stealing their supplies isn't griefing, so we will only look into the purposeful despawning of items.

I do not have screenshots of DAY 2's items being left out to despawn, and to my knowledge this is consistent raiding, every night, when everyone is offline and them knowing this, using it to their advantage

6 minutes ago, SullyDat said:

I do not have screenshots of DAY 2's items being left out to despawn, and to my knowledge this is consistent raiding, every night, when everyone is offline and them knowing this, using it to their advantage

There are no rulebreaks in robbing someone's base. Even if they are not online. It is a risk you take for owning a base. Essentially, you would have to move the base location or get better security on it to stop it being raided. OOC Rules don't protect you from raids on your base. Only from griefing.

That being said, We will look into any basebuilding logs and post them once they're available to be viewed so we can investigate the despawning of items. 

Posted (edited)

William Drake POV:

As far as the last incident, I'm pretty sure it was a few of us after leaving the event last night. We found your base and only broke things that were necessary to get into it and only took what we could carry both on ourselves and in the car we fixed with the parts you had stashed. We didn't despawn anything. I currently have a lot of that stuff hidden with the vehicle up north, along with whatever the other guys were carrying. Sorry man, not griefing, didn't despawn anything and didn't break anything that wasn't necessary to get in.

I have no knowledge about the first two incidents.

Edited by Squillium

Then it wasn't you guys that put the gear on the ground, any idea if anyone had came in after you lads?

Also if there isn't any conclusive evidence in 24 hours, I guess close the thread

No, anyone could have walked up I suppose. @MoodyOG even made it a point not to leave anything on the ground and put a hacksaw or something back that one of us dropped.

We are sorry to announce that we were unable to produce any pertinent logs regarding this incident; seeing as this report is also lacking any screenshots of the griefed property, we sadly do not have enough evidence to build a case. The staff team wishes to apologize for the inconvenience. We advise being more reactive when reporting griefing cases and to supply them with as many screenshots as possible.

With that said, this report will now be closed.

Signed by : @Phoenix & @Pontiff