Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Batok

S1: OOC/BADRP - VMC 3/15/19 09:44

Server and location: US1/ Vybor Military

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  4:45 Eastern | 09:44 Server Time

Your in game name: Batok henry

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: Video will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  video uploading

Detailed description of the events: So I was in Kabanino by myself just hanging out talking to a friend on the radio when a guy in all green comes up to me I try to talk to him and he just dashes off, feeling offended I run after the man towards vybor mil the entire time asking the guy to stop he says nothing at all to me and loses me at first when he hits the wall at the base. I then am about to just call it quits and start looting up the barracks when I run into inside one, I again try to talk to the man and he just acts if I do not exist, he attempts to flee from me yet again so I tell him if he does not stop I will kill him, he doesn't stop so I shoot in his direction, chase after him shoot again and then again as we hit a corner he finally stops on the outside wall I kill the infected and try to rp with the guy and he goes ooc in text it honestly left a really bad taste for me and was not enjoyable at all, I check if he was weapons to make sure I won't get shot in the back and let him leave I have a video uploading right now.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Batok

Btw I have no idea why the quality is not going 1080p

Logs will be posted once we get the updated ones.

Calling in @Korei - Korei Milton for his full and detailed POV

Okay so it wasn’t intentional bad RP yes I was in Kabanino and I did run into him but what you don’t know is my side which is I was trying to talk back but for some reason my mic wasn’t working through day z sound and everything was coming through my head phones but my mic wasn’t working and I didn’t know this at first so when I was trying to talk back I just thought he couldn’t hear me so I ran off which was probably a bad idea instead of staying and then at vmc i did run into him again which I tried to talk again but nothing was happening and he obviously couldn’t hear me which I tried to talk in chat back to him and I don’t know if he saw that either the running away was a bad idea now that I look at it I just didn’t know what to do cos he couldn’t hear me it wasn’t intentional bad rp my headphones and mic and my day z were playing up I think I just made it worse by running I’m sorry and it won’t happen again 

Here are the updated logs.

Hit Logs:

08:25:39 | Player "Korei Milton" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 28.8553 meters 

Chat Logs:

08:25:59 | Chat("Korei Milton"): I GOT NO MIC
08:26:27 | Chat("Korei Milton"): IVE GOT NO MIC
08:26:48 | Chat("Korei Milton"): WELL I DO IT SEEMS TO NOT BE WORKING
08:27:22 | Chat("Korei Milton"): CAN YOU SEE WHAT IM WRITING?
08:27:51 | Chat("Batok Henry"): // your going ooc dude
08:28:06 | Chat("Korei Milton"): ??
08:28:12 | Chat("Batok Henry"): // searches for radio
08:28:13 | Chat("Korei Milton"): nope im alone
08:28:19 | Chat("Batok Henry"): // do i find one
08:28:47 | Chat("Korei Milton"): ???
08:29:26 | Chat("Korei Milton"): /w
08:29:37 | Chat("Korei Milton"): can you hear me
08:29:41 | Chat("Korei Milton"): no
08:29:49 | Chat("Korei Milton"): i dont 

Connection Logs:

07:54:18 | Player "Korei Milton" is connected
09:12:28 | Player "Korei Milton" has been disconnected

07:54:52 | Player "Batok Henry" is connected
08:52:14 | Player "Batok Henry" has been disconnected
09:11:35 | Player "Batok Henry" is connected
09:38:30 | Player "Batok Henry" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Batok - Batok Henry | POSTED

@Korei - Korei Milton | POSTED

For their full and detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that you may have for this situation. Please also list any allies that were involved with the situation.

Arlight so i understand your mic wasn't working the problem is you could easily just tell me ooc // mic is not working, or // mic iis messing up can i relaunch, instead of trying to explain the way you did because i will not respond to those messages icly, now that is not even my biggest concern you literally avoided the entire time from kab to vybor mil and even ran when i tried to hold you up, you finally complied when you was in a open field and after i checked you out i told you to leave and you continued to loot and act like nothing happened. I am not trying to personally get you in trouble while the situation was actually funny i don't think anybody else would want to be in a situation like this, I see you joined last month so i get you are new but still it was a really stale rp session overall

I was trying to talk to you in Kabanino you just couldn’t hear me was what’s up to you and saying hey man cos my mic was stuffed and when I figured you couldn’t I ran which I understand wasn’t the best option and was stupid and with the still looting thing after you held me up I only stopped to get a drink of water because my thirst was in the red and I really needed too it was a bad rp session and I take full responsibility for what happened and what I didn’t do and I will make sure I get all my things and bugs fixed to be sure for it not to happen again sorry for the inconvenience and stale situation 

This can get dropped i really just wanted to see his pov of the situation, but hey man go on the forums and find some tips on roleplaying they got some really goods onesbfrom great rpers.

A team of staff members have reviewed this report.

We are glad that you were able to come to an understanding of each other. We will honor the OPs request to close the report. Before we close out we would like to state that if this report continued that @Korei would have been found guilty of BadRP and Excessive OOC. In the future we would like to suggest that if you have problems in-game that you talk in OOC chat by doing this "// Text" So the others around you know and then continue RP though the text chat normally. Finally, when someone tries to roleplay with you just don't start sprinting away this is where the BadRP comes into play and is seen as avoiding RP.

//Closed

Signed by: @Samti, @Zilly, & @RandyRP