Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
Chaos

S1 - Invalid Executed - Kabanino - Daytime (Unknown exact)

Server and Location: S1 - Kabanino

Date and Time of Incident (Server Time): Some time in the middle of the day. Unknown exact

Your in-game name: Owen Parker

Name of Allies Involved: N/A

Name of Suspects: Vitaliy Makarovich

Friendly/Enemy Vehicles involved (If any): N/A

Additional Evidence? (Video/Screenshot): N/A

Detailed Description of Events: So I was coming from Vybor to Kabanino with 2 other people to see if anyone wanted to trade at Kabanino as I seen and heard that there were people building a shop there, so I was strolling along, and I saw green arnbands indicating it was Green Dragons, so naturally not wanting my stuff to be taken, I go into a nearby house with one of my friends and lock the door to get a better idea of what they are doing, and if I should go up and talk to them about trading. Both of us went up stairs and then aim down our sights with our snipers since binoculars are still broken, and I then see one of them coming towards the house that we're in, and walk out to show I'm not trying to harm them, or spy on them or anything, and we start talking and I apologize for aiming a rifle at them, and then me and my friend were taken hostage and brought into a barn. After being interrogated for about 15 minutes, I challenge them to a one on one fist fight to prove real power, and we make a deal. Before the deal I was told that if I talk shit I will get killed. The deal was that if I win the fist fight, I will be set free, if I lose the fist fight I will die. So I accept the fight and we fight for about 10 minutes, and I end up winning the fight. One guy said "Well, he proved himself." to which then another guy Vitaliy Makarovich, pulls an M4 to my head and says something, I completely forget what he says, and I then say since I was going to die regardless and found it was stupid how I was going to die I said "Your shots are shit anyway." and then I die. I do not have a video because I was told this was against the rules about an hour or so after the incident happened.

The logs for this situation will be posted as soon as we get the new ones.

Thank you for your patience 

Posted (edited)

Magnus here:
I was there during the situation and find out this was the man who shot me in the back, we make a deal if he wins he will be set free he loses I shoot the man, he wins the fight and Pamyati who are not a part of Green dragons feel they do not wish to let this man go he points his rifle at him and utters those words he then says I figured this would happen and then ends it with, you guys are shit shots anyway funny enough he misses and then gets another to shoot off his head as he had told him prior shit talk again you die.
Video:

Edited by Eagle

Pamyati Initiated on Owen Parker for attempting to murder our men about 4 days prior and for shooting one of our allies in the back. We roleplayed with Mr. Parker for approximately 15 minutes when  Mr. Parker consistently was talking shit to us even though he had armed men surrounding him. So I told him multiple times that he should shut his mouth if he cared about his life. When the video starts you can hear the final straw in this series of warnings, I told him if he talks shit one more time we were going to kill him. He then in turn challenges the Green Dragons to a fist fight, so @Batokaccepts the challenge and after a 10 minute brawl Batok loses. So I made the decision to fuck with him a little bit and do a bit of scared straight and then we would've let him go. Which is why I purposefully missed at the end. However, after I shot passed his head his voice dysnced and caught up to me since I was lagging a bit. At that point, he said "ah, well it sucks that you guys can't aim." So I told Joesph to execute the man in accordance to my previous threat that if he talked shit one more time that he would be killed.

I was not talking shit. I can't believe you would even try to pull that card. Literally the only thing that I said that might have been "talking shit" was at the start of the fight. I know for a fact that there was no way that you intentionally missed. In the video you even shoot me in the head, but DayZ is a bug and doesn't register your bullet since you were lagging. And even before you fire a bullet you were going to say "Joseph kill him" before you even realized what I said because you were lagging. Then when you realized what I said, then you killed me for what I said. Not hard to see right through your bullshit lmao.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
05:35:49 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:36:02 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:37:05 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:37:06 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:37:07 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:37:08 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Head with MeleeFist
05:37:08 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:37:09 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
05:37:09 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:38:38 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:38:39 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:38:40 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:38:41 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Head with MeleeFist
05:38:42 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Head with MeleeFist
05:38:43 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:38:44 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:38:44 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:38:52 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:41:47 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:41:48 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:41:49 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:41:51 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:41:51 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:41:52 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:41:54 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:41:54 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:41:55 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:41:55 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into Head with MeleeFist
05:42:01 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into  with Dummy_Light
05:42:03 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:04 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
05:42:05 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightLeg with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:16 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightLeg with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:17 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:18 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightLeg with MeleeFist
05:42:18 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:42:19 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftLeg with MeleeFist
05:42:26 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:27 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:42:35 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:42:36 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:37 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:42:39 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:42:39 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:42:40 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:42:40 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:42:46 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftLeg with MeleeFist
05:42:48 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:42:49 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into  with MeleeFist
05:43:03 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:06 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:08 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:43:08 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:43:09 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:10 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:12 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:12 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:21 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:22 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with MeleeFist
05:43:23 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:43:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:25 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:27 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:43:27 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:28 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:43:29 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:43:29 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:36 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:43:48 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:43:48 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:49 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftLeg with MeleeFist
05:43:50 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:51 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:43:51 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:43:51 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:43:52 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:52 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:53 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:43:53 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:43:54 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:43:55 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:44:00 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:44:03 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:03 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:04 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:04 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:44:04 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:44:05 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:44:05 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:06 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:06 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:07 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:13 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:15 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:44:17 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:18 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with MeleeFist
05:44:19 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:44:19 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:44:20 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
05:44:21 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:21 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:32 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:44:33 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:44:34 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:44:34 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:35 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:36 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:36 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:37 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:43 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:44 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with MeleeFist
05:44:44 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:44:45 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:44:46 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:46 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:47 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:53 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with MeleeFist
05:44:54 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:44:55 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:44:56 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:44:56 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:44:58 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:45:08 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:09 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:10 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:45:11 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:45:12 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:45:13 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:45:14 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:15 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:45:16 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:45:17 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:45:30 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:45:32 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:45:33 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:45:33 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:35 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:35 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftLeg with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:37 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:39 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:45:46 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:45:48 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:45:49 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into Torso with MeleeFist
05:45:50 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:45:51 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
05:45:51 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:46:04 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightLeg with MeleeFist
05:46:06 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:46:06 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:46:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:46:25 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:46:26 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:46:27 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:46:28 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:46:29 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
05:46:30 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
05:46:31 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into Head with MeleeFist
05:46:32 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist
05:46:33 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:46:40 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into RightHand with MeleeFist
05:46:41 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:46:42 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
05:46:43 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:46:43 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:46:44 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into with Dummy_Light
05:46:44 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:46:45 | Player "Owen Parker" hit by Player "Batok Henry" into with Dummy_Light
05:47:04 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Owen Parker" into RightHand with MeleeFist

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
05:47:05 | Player "Batok Henry" killed by Survivor
05:47:47 | Player "Owen Parker" killed by Player "Emin Grasphar" with AWM

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
05:30:48 | Chat("Vitaliy Makarovich"): *frisks man for radio*
05:30:55 | Chat("Batok Henry"): *frisks for weapons
05:31:05 | Chat("Owen Parker"): //yes radio
05:31:05 | Chat("Vitaliy Makarovich"): //do I find one?
05:31:12 | Chat("Vitaliy Makarovich"): //takes the mans radio
05:31:18 | Chat("Batok Henry"): // no other weapons?
05:32:05 | Chat("Vitaliy Makarovich"): *pulls down the mans undershirt
05:32:12 | Chat("Vitaliy Makarovich"): //would I see anything
05:32:18 | Chat("Owen Parker"): //No
05:32:58 | Chat("Owen Parker"): //He didn't ask for permission, therefore I didn't have to take it.
05:41:27 | Chat("Vitaliy Makarovich"): //if you lose perms to PK

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
05:29:50 | Player "Owen Parker" is connected
-Dead-

05:29:32 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" is connected
06:30:48 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" has been disconnected

05:29:31 | Player "Batok Henry" is connected
-Dead-

05:31:22 | Player "Emin Grasphar" is connected
07:35:53 | Player "Emin Grasphar" has been disconnected

05:29:12 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" is connected
08:17:29 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Chaos - Owen Parker | POSTED

@Eagle - Magnus Helgarson | POSTED

@-CML-NorWayy - Vitaliy Makarovich | POSTED

@Batok - Batok Henry | POSTED

@Birdy2002 - Emin Gaspar (Emin Grasphar) | POSTED

For their full and detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Posted (edited)

Why are you being toxic about it you were probably getting executed by the other group no matter what for the past incident and yes you were warned to watch your mouth, and what was it you said to a guy with a gun to your head " you guys have bad aim" or something like that and no he actually didnt try to hit you with the first shot this is kinda sad i had good rp and laughed about losing the fight but obviously you have other issues with these guys. My pov is we seen some guys sneaking at the green two story acting weird so i w approach them reconized two of these guys and talked about what they were doing through a few minutes of rp one of my people reconizes his voice and said he was the one the shot i believe eagle and someone else in the back, so we hold him up, hostile rp starts we rough both him and his friend up when he asks to fight a one on one i accept the fight, and we got at it for about 10 minutes he wins the final slug fest and i pass out.

Edited by Batok

I'm not being toxic about it. Me being executed I knew that was coming no matter what. The thing that I'm triggered about is that I was going to die regardless if I won the fight, or if I lost the fight, and it shows. The whole RP was good, can't lie about that, but me dying regardless if I won or lost is where I think is stupid. Last of me posting on this report unless asked a question, or requested. Don't want to spam it.

Posted (edited)

Well I believe we had pretty fair rights to execute, Chaos “Owen Parker” because he was talking shit to vitally and green dragons as well as pamyati and when he got told to shut up and stop talking shit he thought he was entitled to get away with talking more shit which vitally threanted kill him one more time, the green dragon member I don’t know his name for killed by Owen Parker so vitally pointed his gun at him and told me to kill him so I shot him. In the end we had rights we watched him beat our ally to death Infront of his and vitals  exact words were “you proved yourself to greens dragon not pamyati” I got told shoot him and I did. In the end Chaos is being salty, as well as I heard him say in a  discord he is going to hunt down green dragons and attempt to kill them which I think is OOC hate for someone and is stupid as fuck. He made a new character and pretty much dedicated it to killing green dragon members. As well as someone named Nicolas. I think it’s bad Rp to bring a grudge from character to character, because Owen told me the way his character has the note, but the way he made it sound is a simple meaningless note it lacks the information or key points on what to hunt down green dragons, whats the significance of Owen Parker to chaos new character? Why would he listen to a complete stranger in a apocalypse.

Edited by Birdy2002
forgot key points

49 minutes ago, Chaos said:

-snip

He wasn't going to do that but you seemed to beg for it in the end.

Verdict

@Birdy2002 | Invalid Execution | Not Guilty
@Chaos | NVFL | Guilty

Recap

@Chaos is taken captive by the green dragons and pamyati and is given around 15 to 20 minutes of hostile RP. He is constantly showing attitude towards the hostage takers and is warned multiple times to stop talking shit. @Batok then challenges him to a fist fight, making a clear statement that if the OP wins the fight, he would be let go and if he loses, he would be killed. @Chaos ends up winning the fight, but pamyati aren't happy with letting him go due to a recent situation that involved the OP killing some of their men and allies. The OP then makes another comment and is met with instant death in return for his actions.

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone involved for the very long and entertaining fist fight. It was definitely enjoyable to watch. 
Now let's get on to the accusations and rule breaks from this instance.

@Chaos The staff team have reviewed this report and have come to the conclusion that the execution was valid. You were told multiple times to quit the attitude. You were not seen begging for your life, you merely seemed annoyed to be in the situation and to have lost all of your stuff. A hostage must provide realistic roleplay when he is captive as stated in our rules.

image.png.8645b79027a0f4a42ab80a20413169dc.png

When you ended up losing the fight and one of the pamyati members aims a gun at you, you instantly comment saying "You guys are shit shots anyways". I am in strong disbelief that any hostage in a real life situation would have the sass to insult their hostage takers when a gun is aimed at them. You obviously knew death was coming, but we would've expected you to possibly beg for your life or acted scared or worried about it. Instead you show attitude again and are then rightfully executed.

image.png.4ae11a411dc68f01657b3425ffd262a4.png

In this case, you didn't value your characters life one bit. However, we have agreed to give you a caution for the NVFL instead of hitting you with the standard punishment of 5 days that also includes a forceful permakill of the character involved in the situation. We believe that the NVFL here was a minor case and most likely caused by annoyance that the hostage takers didn't uphold their end of the bargain.

Although this is not an excuse to NVFL, we hope that you will appreciate the reduced punishment and will learn from it. Next time, this will result in a full punishment.

Outcome

@Birdy2002 | Invalid Execution | No actions taken
@Chaos | NVFL | Reduced Punishment - Caution

Signed by @Phoenix & @RandyRP with notes