S1 - RDM - Kabanino - 18:30 14-3-2019

Server and location: S1, Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 18:30 14-3-2019

Your in game name: Jack Fisher

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: So I was just searching for some supplies in Kabanino when a guy ran up to me and asked if I wanted to trade my scar. I told him I would rather keep it and we both went on our way. A couple minutes later I notice a wall got broken down and I saw him running away so I confronted him. I told him that I saw him breaking down a wall and I asked why he did it. He started to follow me when I slowwalked away after I said something along the lines off: "I will tell the Green Dragons about this". While slowwalking back I saw a greendragon behind me so I decided to shoot once into the air to get the green dragon's attention. When I shot in the air the man shot me. 

I never told him I would harm him in any way, neither did I shoot at him. Before I shot I said: Oh there he is and then I shot in the air (clearly to get the attention of the man on the road). 

Connection Logs

Spoiler
17:54:12 | Player "Jack Fisher" is connected
-Dead-

16:51:11 | Player "Malcom Grey" is connected
18:49:54 | Player "Malcom Grey" has been disconnected
19:35:15 | Player "Malcom Grey" is connected
20:10:47 | Player "Malcom Grey" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into Torso with Bullet_46x30 from 5.14722 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into Torso with Bullet_46x30 from 5.21802 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into Torso with Bullet_46x30 from 5.14074 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into Torso with Bullet_46x30 from 5.09473 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into RightArm with Bullet_46x30 from 5.10284 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into RightHand with Bullet_46x30 from 5.10284 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into Torso with Bullet_46x30 from 5.10284 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into RightArm with Bullet_46x30 from 5.13815 meters 
18:32:33 | Player "Jack Fisher" hit by Player "Malcom Grey" into RightArm with Bullet_46x30 from 5.06498 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
18:32:34 | Player "Jack Fisher" killed by Player "Malcom Grey" with MP7

@Jackfish - Jack Fisher | POSTED

@GorrilaGlue33 - Malcolm Grey | POSTED
We still require a fully written and detailed POV from you, thanks.

The logs have been updated.

@GorrilaGlue33  Could you explain why you logged out 13 minutes before your combat timer expired?

I stayed literally on top of the body and right next to the same road and no one admittedly arrived and it was becoming night on the server, At night my frames dramatically decrease therefore the reason why I did not stay, 

***DISCLAIMER***im not sure if your wanting me to use a template but underneath this disclaimer i will write a follow up about what happened***

So i was just rolling through Kabanino to meet a friend i was on radio with named Rickets, He was still on his way to Kabanino by the time id got there, I encountered Jackfish afew times through town just basic passing through chatter etc. As i went up the dirt road jackfish came right behind me coming from the Green House (Mustache) house, He was asking me why i broke into the Mustache house which had been made a into a base with metal walls around it, I personally tend to stick away from bases. As I was alone it seemed like some sticky business if i was to have no one help me, I I said no i didnt, This back and forth arguing continued for a few mins and then he just said "I'll be telling the green dragons about this", I became rather pissed off and alarmed at the fact he was taking it this far, he was creating a shitty situation based off his own opinion, no facts no nothing and i get confused whether to look at stuff like this in a roleplay aspect because I know to yet if that situation was to carry out i feel that it would cause a out of game report. He started walking away from me and he already had his scar out, My plan was to initiate on him in truth but i was going to wait until I was in a better position because without him being in a killing field or in a situation where I had the jump i knew i wouldn't win, As he walked away and clearly stated in the video I say "Are ye gonna talk to me like a man or fuck off like a pussy" or something along those lines, As i said pussy a second or two passes and my dazed confusement kicks in I hear him go "Here he is" and he raises his weapon and fires, after watching his VOD i see his weapon was pointed at the sky but in my view it was only just higher than my head, my like air plane mode kicked in and i killed him, I understand I was in the wrong and If i am to still play here (ive got a lot of ppl sayin im gonna get banned) i will make efforts to exercise my RP more.

Verdict

@GorrilaGlue33 | Invalid Kill - Roleplayed / Combat Logging | Guilty

Recap

@Jackfish and @GorrilaGlue33 are having a heated discussion in Kabanino over the possible break in of a base. Jack threatens to tell the green dragon about the occurrences, to which the accused becomes more and more angry with him. Jack then notices a person on the road and aims his gun in the sky to get his attention with a single shot. The accused instantly raises his gun and sprays Jack down.

Let me break down the rule break here. 
@GorrilaGlue33 You state that your reflexes kicked in once you saw Jack raise his gun. This should never be an excuse to kill someone invalidly. In your video we can clearly see how Jack raises his gun in the air, which took you about a second to process before you shot him. I find it hard to believe you did it on accident. 

image.png.b335a5b4d5027bb736d0946b08bf9146.png

Furthermore, you are being punished for combat logging. Stating that the reason you logged out early is because it got dark in game is not a reason we can accept. You must either ask for ooc permission to log out before your combat log timer expires or wait the 30 minutes as required. Please remember this in the future.

image.png.eff7fab4f96d0d3db846fb25f01b0e3d.png

Lastly, I would just like to mention to @Jackfish that, even though this situation is not being blamed on your actions, could've also been easily avoided if you had just turned around and jogged towards the road to meet the person instead of shooting in the air.

With the above said, the following applies

Outcome

@GorrilaGlue33| Invalid Kill - Roleplayed + Combat Logging | 3 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Phoenix, @RandyRP & @Pontiff with notes