Server time: 2019-05-20, 07:21
Sign in to follow this  
Imation11

M1A rifle

Good afternoon all. I have a question and hope anyone could help. I’ve been looking around EVERYWHERE for a M1A mag and the ammo but can’t find it and have been looking for 3 days. All the people I bump into have the rifle but the same problem some have the MAG but no ammo for it. Does anyone know where to find it ? Would be a huge help. Thank you

mags can be found at most military areas. I had 4 mags at one point but dropped two. As for the ammo its winchester .308 so can be found in civilian houses. This can be hard to find and most of my ammo has been found through finding their mags

i found one mag back when server was crashing every 30 seconds.

had an m1a for like 4 hours straight

found the mag, pick it up.

'fucking nice'

server crash

mag is gone

gun is duped

2 m1a's with no mags

from then on i've refused to pray

I found a couple mags and ammo dumped on the ground somewhere. (Was I following Grim's footsteps? Who knows!)

Wound up keeping them for a while before I meh'd and dropped them on a road near Vybor.

I found a mag the other day in one of the shop buildings under the cash register desk

I have found one mag and only about 5 rounds. The mag was found at bash and the ammo was found in a random house.