Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 08:42
Sign in to follow this  
Spyke2k

Last Nights Ensuing Chaos - Battle of the 12 Armies

Posted (edited)

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. For those who took part and for those you saw it, how about last nights carnage, huh?

So for anyone who doesn't know, last night the south of South Zagoria was invaded by multiple hostile forces. The Green Dragons and other groups assaulted Chernogorsk. It was a situation that lasted for about 7 odd hours. Lord Captain Ashford eloquently dubbed it "The Battle of the 12 Armies". 

My question to you lovely lot, for anyone who was recording any of the action, any chance you could upload the footage somewhere I can download it? Google Drive or even just upload to YouTube and send me the unlisted link or summat like that. I'm currently in the process of making a multi-perspective video of the action that ensued and the more angles of action, the better it will be! Plus one hell of a battle like that needs to be documented and remembered right? 😄 haha. If the Green Dragons or the District have footage of it, that would be even better. Angles from both sides would be even more awesome!

Battle Of The 12 Armies. Game of Thrones, eat your heart out ❤️ 

92237078_JoinTheSRDToday.png.56cd0a36a8a6854f021600dabeb16f84.png

Edited by Spyke2k

2 hours ago, Simatho said:

Attacking what in Cherno out of curiosity? Infected?

Tldr GD went down to investigate the rumours of multiple groups down in Cherno. They went down there 13 deep and got attacked by 6 other groups with a total of 30-40 people and still survived.

Wasn't just the Green Dragons, District, the Chernorussians and Generation Zero were there too.

1 minute ago, Spyke2k said:

"the Chernorussians"

Calling them this might be the reason why they shoot at you :trolle:(It's chernarussians btw!)

2 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

the Chernorussians

I hope ur not referring to kamenici because we definitely were not there

6 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

Wasn't just the Green Dragons, District, the Chernorussians and Generation Zero were there too.

Generation zero wasn't involved in any of this we were too busy looking around cherno and struggling to get supplies due to the fps drops 

There was no way to identify them so Intel referred to them as that, nothing personal. There were people fighting with Chernorussian/Russian accents. Thought it better to refer to them as the former rather than the latter! lol

Just now, Voodoo said:

Generation zero wasn't involved in any of this we were too busy looking around cherno and struggling to get supplies due to the fps drops 

I am just going off of what Intel has been relayed. There were reports of red armbands in the fight. Unless there's another group using it, I apologise! ^^

8 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

10 GD 2 District 1 Pamyati 

Reinforcements: 1 extra D7 2 GDs 

It was a fantastic fight. Coming from all angles and so many different groups. You got any footage you can share? 😉 

6 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

It was a fantastic fight. Coming from all angles and so many different groups. You got any footage you can share? 😉 

Only one I've seen is Kai's which can be found on the GD media thread.

12 armies?

it was GD, D7 vs pink armbands.

It was extremely fun, I was one of the pink armbands, maybe next battle would take place in the heavy urban area of Cherno this time, instead of outside, by the towers, loads of fun it was 🙂

5 minutes ago, Krisp said:

It was extremely fun, I was one of the pink armbands, maybe next battle would take place in the heavy urban area of Cherno this time, instead of outside, by the towers, loads of fun it was 🙂

Yes it was! 😄 

I've got 30 mins of insta recorded shit talking and getting stuck in an elevator if you want that.

Omg, yes please! That is needed!! lol 

neil patrick harris thank you GIF by bubly

2 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I've got 30 mins of insta recorded shit talking and getting stuck in an elevator if you want that.

If you wanted to upload it to YouTube and send me the unlisted link, I've got a funky program to download videos ^^ Or Google drive or something works!

So was there actually like a point to this? Or was it just a frame drop + massacre for shits and giggles due to someone initiating to steal a can o' beanz? 

There is indeed a point to all of this however announcements will be made as and when we have solid information to share! ^^

On 3/14/2019 at 4:48 PM, Eagle said:

Any joy on that 30 minutes of shittalking my man? ^_^

Just now, Spyke2k said:

Any joy on that 30 minutes of shittalking my man? ^_^

I can see what I can do with sending just busy with stuff.