S1 Novaya Fields - 2019 /03/ 13 - 19:00 | BadRP - Attempted RDM

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Novaya Fields

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:00

Your in game name: Laila Constantine

Names of allies involved: @Wong

Name of suspect/s: ( Logs will show ) 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None, I forgot to have video running. 

Detailed description of the events: 

Mr. Wong and myself were out gathering supplies in that Bash place (?) Vash? I dunno. But yes, we found a fella on the roof of a Barracks there and said hello. We rped a bit, found out his name was marcus and Wong relayed to him about the new gun laws.. Asked him to hand over his m4 and his mag.  He ended up handing over the m4, and I cleaned it for a bit.. The Men started getting heated as they spoke and I told them let's not shoot each other or get out of hand.. ( cus Laila isn't really keen on anyone getting hurt ) Mr. Wong gave him a warning and I followed him into the woods north.. We ran into the fella again, but this time he had another guy with them.. I decided to talk to them, try and have some kind of RP / interaction and Wong carried on.. Wong returned seeing me speaking to them and then The two men initiated on us.. 'Put your hands up or d---' is all I heard and of course I put my hands up.. They immediately gunned down Wong as he pulled and shot (didn't comply) and, although I complied and didn't have a gun in my hands, I was shot multiple times.... One of them said 'Stop shooting her' and it finally stopped.. I remained bleeding with my hands up as one of them bandaged me, they took my gun from me and told me to leave... I wasn't given -any- role-play beyond that, Though I'm thankful I didn't die? I wasn't spoken to.. beyond the mute pointing at the mountain indicating I had to go..  I don't like writing reports, I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff at all.. They could have role-played with me.. said something.. but they took my gear and left.. 

Edited by Bounty
sorry had to fix, to make it clear Wong didn't choose to comply.

Logs will be posted as soon as I get them

Thanks 

Ash's POV: After stalking down @PandaOG on NWAF up at bash he whispered down his radio telling me he is being forced to hand over his rifle because of the new high powered rifle ban.  After watching from the hills for awhile I notice @Wong, @Bounty and another Im unsure who this is.

Finally after stalking down his mute companion they met together in the field just below bash and begin talking to each other and exchanging rifles and jokes. Later on a wong appears then sprints past us without saying a word. Then you stumbled upon us after talking for little bit, having a giggle and catching up prior to bumping into each other yesterday. I asked the name of the fella that was with you and you replied with Wong, so then I went about asking him if he was called wong. To which he replied yeah and something else, shortly after I asked him to drop his rifle and before I even finished my sentence he raised his rifle and I gunned him down. My friend had mistaken you for pulling out a rifle and shot you twice then stopped after I yelled. During the initation I had been shot a few times and was making a retreat so that I wouldn't be vulnerable in the middle of the field bandaging myself, instead I limped down the hill towards the barn encase the third man was taking up a position to try and shoot at us. Knowing we would both be out matched and out gunned made a tactical retreat away from where all the commotion happened.

Side note: I feel as if Wong didn't give us the chance to roleplay because he instantly raised his gun and retaliated before my sentence was even finished. I dont know if this matters or not but I made a radio broadcast to try and meet up with her apologising for the event providing compensation and even doctors to aid her.

Panda POV: I just woke up at bash and i was waiting for @JoeyOG to show up to give him one of the two M4's i had, while i was waiting for him i saw one person run up to the barrack i was across from and hide behind it, im not sure if he logged out or if i lost him but i was weary of this. After waiting to see if the guy i just saw would come and talk to me or not @Wong and @Bounty showed up. Immediately after seeing me wong was talking about the gun ban and was trying to strong arm me. I ended up giving him one of the M4's i had but he still wanted the mag i took out of it. So after that i kept talking to him and bantering back and forth and he was saying he was bringing his boys up and talking on his radio. I decided to just run off and i met Joey in the field just below bash. After meeting up with Joey i gave him my M4 and Wong just ran by us and said nothing and bounty came up and actually RP'd with both of us. It seemed to be going good and Joey asked where Wong was and i started pointing at where Wong was standing. Thats when Wong ran up to us and asked why I was "fucking pointing at him" i believe. Thats when Joey asked "is your name Wong" and Wong responded with "yes.." then some other stuff i dont remember. Joey then initiates on Wong immediately points his gun in the middle of Joeys initiation and he attempted to kill us in a 2v2 is what it seemed. I shot at Wong and before Wong went down i aimed at Bounty and it looked like her hands were going up like she was raising her gun. I shot her i believe twice with an mp7 in the arm and stopped as soon as i saw what she was doing. I felt bad and even dropped my gun and exposed myself just to bandage her. Joey then goes and limps off due to Wong shooting him and he didnt want to die. I stayed with her and was afraid for my life due to Wong saying he was bring his boys with him. I didnt want Bounty to be in any more harms way then she was and told her to run back from where she came from and let her go. Her gun was on the ground but i didnt realize it was hers in the heat of the moment (thought it was wongs). Besides that when we were at bash she was the one that took my gun when i dropped it. Anyway, i didnt want her to get shot in the cross fire that might have ensued so i told her to leave. After this Joey and I ran off and we both tended to his wounds he received.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
19:09:42 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" into Head with Bullet_556x45 from 4.85128 meters 
19:09:42 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 4.82576 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 4.69068 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" into RightArm with Bullet_556x45 from 4.69068 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Jay Wong" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 4.63171 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Jay Wong" into RightHand with Bullet_556x45 from 4.64218 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Jay Wong" into RightArm with Bullet_556x45 from 4.64218 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Jay Wong" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 4.64218 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" into LeftArm with Bullet_556x45 from 4.92602 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Jay Wong"hit by Player "Ash Petrov"into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 4.92602 meters 
19:09:43 | Player "Jay Wong" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" into LeftHand with Bullet_556x45 from 4.96627 meters 
19:09:45 | Player "Laila Constantine" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" into LeftArm with Bullet_46x30 from 14.1785 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
19:09:43 | Player "Jay Wong" killed by Player "Ash Petrov" with M4-A1

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
18:53:19 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): whats up
18:53:28 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): just chillin
18:53:37 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i climbed up
18:54:07 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i heard about only in kab
18:54:19 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): ah i see
18:54:28 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): well i like my m4
18:54:52 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): sure man
18:55:00 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): im taking my mag though
18:55:02 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): marcus
18:55:09 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i like my mags
18:55:29 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): no you wont
18:55:33 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): okay i wont
18:55:45 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): theres no mag
18:55:53 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): wasnt part of the deal
18:55:56 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i gave you a gun
18:56:21 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): jump on the door
18:56:24 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): or that
18:56:54 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): my last name?
18:57:05 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): whys it matter i gave you my first name
18:57:17 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): oh really?
18:57:25 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): who would that be
18:57:36 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): im not an important guy so i dont think so
18:58:00 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): well let me know if you know who was looking for me
18:58:19 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): just head up to tisy bruh
18:58:29 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): ah well thats stup
18:58:41 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): see whats good?
18:58:44 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): you do?
18:58:49 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): aight bro
18:59:06 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): just do it already pussy
18:59:13 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i know what you want
18:59:17 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): and so do you
18:59:23 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): what are you scared of
18:59:30 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): then do it now
18:59:36 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i know what you want and who you are
18:59:46 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): yeah i do
18:59:52 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i like that
18:59:56 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): okay then go
19:00:01 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): my warnings are done
19:00:12 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): you got the gun
19:00:17 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): same
19:01:27 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): so whats up then
19:01:41 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): do it yourself pussy
19:01:50 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): so you are a pussy
19:02:32 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): okay
19:07:35 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): wong

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
18:07:09 | Player "Laila Constantine" is connected
23:27:53 | Player "Laila Constantine" has been disconnected

17:57:14 | Player "Jay Wong" is connected
-Dead-

18:39:06 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected
20:35:51 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected

18:36:36 | Player "Ash Petrov" is connected
20:25:22 | Player "Ash Petrov" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Bounty - Laila Constantine | POSTED

@Wong - Jay Wong | POSTED

@PandaOG - Marcus Moreno | POSTED

@JoeyOG - Ash Petrov | POSTED

For their full detailed POV and any evidence that they may have for this situation. Please also list all of you allies that were involved with the situation. 

Wong here:

Went to Bash with Bounty looking for some 5.56, AWM ammo and black pouches we run into a dude (PandaOG) holding 2 M4s obviously being a GD and trying to enforce the gun law. He gives me one gun but remove the mag I ask him for the mag so we can be on our way and I'd let him keep his other gun/mags and ammo. He refuses I explain who I am and that I'd have boys come on then he says 

Spoiler

18:59:06 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): just do it already pussy

18:59:13 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i know what you want

18:59:17 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): and so do you

18:59:23 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): what are you scared of

18:59:30 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): then do it now

18:59:36 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): i know what you want and who you are

19:01:27 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): so whats up then

19:01:41 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): do it yourself pussy

19:01:50 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): so you are a pussy

19:02:32 | Chat("Marcus Moreno"): okay

At this time I knew he had friends and was just trying to bait me so his friends could just gas me I wait on the other couple of Dragons who were on their way up. Marcus starts heading down hill once he realised I wasn't gonna bite his bait. We were gonna head to Tisy anyway as we had a route planned run into him and his friend in the field (I laughed to myself as I knew he wasn't alone) Bounty wanted to go talk to them so I walk down a little and wait I see Marcus pointing. I walk up like what you fucking pointing at or something, the other dude says wait you're Wong I go yeah (I ain't no bitch) they go to initiate I start spraying apparently me shooting him in the head and torso multiple times doesn't kill him but him shooting me in the arms and hand does /shrug. 

That's my pov

11 hours ago, Wong said:

At this time I knew he had friends and was just trying to bait me so his friends could just gas me I wait on the other couple of Dragons who were on their way up.

Not baiting, just knew you wouldn’t do it without 5 more GD’s. Toward the end of where the chat log ends I say, “so you are a pussy” because you said something along the lines of, i’m not gonna do anything until my boys show up, you were even saying shit back so don’t try to say I was baiting. I didn’t even know where joey was due to me muting the radio when i’m talking to someone. Also, I didn’t start running because you didn’t “bite my bait”?? I started running because you literally said you were calling your friends up, and even just admited it.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, PandaOG said:

Not baiting, just knew you wouldn’t do it without 5 more GD’s. Toward the end of where the chat log ends I say, “so you are a pussy” because you said something along the lines of, i’m not gonna do anything until my boys show up, you were even saying shit back so don’t try to say I was baiting. I didn’t even know where joey was due to me muting the radio when i’m talking to someone. Also, I didn’t start running because you didn’t “bite my bait”?? I started running because you literally said you were calling your friends up, and even just admited it.

You funny man. 

GDs don't need to zerg people to initiate like your boys do, I was waiting on ONE other GD. I also said I'd let the boys handle it never said I was gonna rob more like "You can deal with me give me the mag and keep your gun, or I can call the boys who don't care and see how they deal with it" Saviors aren't ever alone so the moment you started looking up around up hill calling me a pussy and shit I knew for a fact you had boys around. I call it smart not biting bait not time, I'll bite don't worry lad.

EDIT: Lets focus on what the reports about, I don't care about dying and I'm not the one reporting you. Stick to the rule breaks you're being accused of. Thanks!

Edited by Wong

Posted (edited)

If it's possible, I'd like to drop the report.  I've thought about it and, although I really would have appreciated more RP, they did  really make an effort to role-play with me prior to the engagement..  I do honestly feel they will /think/ about how they should play out RP in the future.. and that is enough to satisfy me. Of course, it's up to Admins, but I hope that can be considered.

Also, seeing that I was only hit once, I think it's more clear that when I was shot it was really an accident.. we all get a bit shakey sometimes and to be fair he did stop and bandage me and the pair made the effort to offer me role-play via a radio thread.. 

They knew I didn't have video evidence, but spoke the honest truth in PoV as well and I appreciated that. 

Edited by Bounty

A team of staff members have looked over the report and have agreed to honour your request. Please be mindful of complying hostages in the future as to avoid collateral damages.

This report will now be closed.

Signed by : @RandyRP & @Pontiff.