Server time: 2019-03-26, 13:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
daizchen

Guide for the use of radio?

Hey! For the hours I've been on this server I've come to understand alot of things about how people play on this server, but one thing I haven't figured out is how to correctly use the radio bord on the forums, for example. If someone in game tells me "go to this freq." and then writes PM *insert username* on radio board. How are you actually suppose to do this? Just tag the person? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out here! 

/moved to questions

Go to the top right where the mailbox is and presse “compose new” when it asks for their name, type it in there before doing a radio chatter. Tell me if this helps.

8 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

/moved to questions

Go to the top right where the mailbox is and presse “compose new” when it asks for their name, type it in there before doing a radio chatter. Tell me if this helps.

So if I understand you correctly you basically just send them a private message? 

2 minutes ago, daizchen said:

So if I understand you correctly you basically just send them a private message? 

Yes. So that’d be classed as a “Private frequency”.

9 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Yes. So that’d be classed as a “Private frequency”.

Thank you! That was helpful! 

Posted (edited)

"Private Frequncies" are going to be IC messages in the inbox on the forums or sometimes a DM on discord, whereas contacting people or groups on a "public" , "open", or "group" frequency is usually gonna be a thread in the radio board, or on their group discord if they give that to you. If the group or individual does not have a previously existing thread, feel free to make one and tag them to reach out!

Edited by Highlander