Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:15
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

The Sentinels [OPEN RECRUITMENT]

So when is this getting archived? Pretty sure most of the members are doing their own thing now and its pointless having this group official if it isnt even around anymore.

Maybe leave that question to staff when they do activity/goal checks?

50 minutes ago, JamesRP said:

So when is this getting archived? Pretty sure most of the members are doing their own thing now and its pointless having this group official if it isnt even around anymore.

It is around, they're waiting for the thread to be passed over so it can be edited.

@SullyDat as mentioned before, if you wish to transfer leadership you will need to resign from the group. As you haven't played in 4 weeks I will give you 48 hours before I manually do so.

As @SullyDathas failed to respond we will proceed with the transfer due to group owner activity as laid out in the new group requirements thread. @Aron73 please make sure you update your roster to reflect your new group leadership role.

Posted (edited)

Members list have been updated.

People listed as MIA will have to find me in game and RP there return to us or contact me by IC'ly using raido

Edited by Aron73

3 hours ago, Aron73 said:

Members list have been updated.

People listed as MIA will have to find me in game and RP there return to us or contact me by IC'ly using raido

You will need to update your CP and member list accordingly to the picture shown below. Anyone with orange/red is considered inactive.

a0f3caeb39ac73cff66125682f3cdde2.png

Posted (edited)

when you get deranked… ouchie mama time to join back

Edited by Sapperton

5 hours ago, JimRP said:

You will need to update your CP and member list accordingly to the picture shown below. Anyone with orange/red is considered inactive.

a0f3caeb39ac73cff66125682f3cdde2.png

Thank you!

The list has been edited accordingly. is there a way for me to get hold of this list so I can update the members list my self?

3 hours ago, Sapperton said:

when you get deranked… ouchie mama time to join back

I'm sorry, I do not know what your rank was

Well, I did my best but it is time to Archive this group until a proper leader can take over.

R.I.P Sentinels

o7

//group archived at OP's request

PM a Mod+ to bring it back