Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 18:44
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Shepherd

Whats your occupation?

Posted (edited)

Freight forwarding agent rn, enlisted in the airforce for next january.

Edited by PatZ

I'm a heavy industry plater (Basically a sheetmetal worker but with thicker metal) working with plate from 5mm-200mm thick and using that to build cranes @Ryan Shepherd be interesting to know which company you work for, the company I work for has a factory in Ireland.

I'm a student ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

god tier soundcloud rapper

I'm a Weapon Technician in the Canadian Forces, pretty much a gunsmith. I work on everything from 25mm cannons, to 9mm pistols.

It's a dream job for me and I don't know what I'd be if I wasn't in the military.

I'm a IT (Programming) and a merchant of tech things
It's my dreamjob and what i love to do

Because of IT i learned english when i was younger and thats now im playing DayZRP

Grocery bagger/Cashier about 5-6 hours almost every day, and college student at Vanderbilt University hoping to move on to Georgetown Law once I pay my tuition.

Radio Broadcaster, I say random shit on the airwaves that people vaguely pay attention to between top 40 hits.

I have some funz.

Did lot we already have a thread on this? 

Anyways, I’m a TSE for large database company. I’ve traveled to different states, and have relocated once (twice now waiting to move) for the company. I pretty much go into work and touch databases/APIs and applications all day long. I’m hoping to learn more and move to QA or DEVOPs at some point so I can totally fuck up stuff. 

Before you ask. No. I don’t code. I’m not Roland. But yes. I have worked with code. 

University Student studying games Modelling, animation and texturing by day, Streamer by night. But streaming at my job as much as I wish it was lmao

I'm a supervisor at the Mine Seleine salt mine in the Magdalen Islands. I'm also a part-time weeb and creator of memes.

Posted (edited)

Soldier in the U.S Army (IT Specialst and Contracted Officer Cadet)

Edited by SoundWave
Details G

Im unemployed at the moment waiting for a call from a new job.

But just before I was unemployed I was a truck driver in a warehouse.

This new job ill be working as an AV technician (Audio and video)

Engineer (3E5X1) in the United States Air Force

I'm a certified Land Surveyor and cartographer. I make maps for the military and survey new construction foundations/manage a digital vault of floor plans and I also design floor plans for new construction projects. It's a regular 9-5 gig, but I'm also certified on constructing runways, expedite repairs of a runway, and bare base construction (designing a base from the ground up in forward locations).

I'm looking to cross train into Special Missions Aviation (1A9X1) and become a helicopter crew chief where I'll maintain and fix rotary wing helicopters, hopefully the HH-60 Pavehawk where I'll fly with the pilot and provide emergency maintenance, navigation, and best of all defending the helicopter with the badass Ma Deuce! But until then, I'm an Engineer. Wouldn't change a thing. 

I work in construction as a framer for pacesetter Homes in Alberta Canada 

Unemployed since I finished brushing up some extra studies in University of applied sciences for hotel and restaurant management.

Professional chef with an aim to start my own restaurant someday. Got a few job offers coming my way again, so it's back to the heat of the kitchen after a long study break soon enough.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:40 AM, OldSchool said:

-snip-

I've been going to the Magdalen Islands on a few occasions. It's a great place. I can't imagine working there.

Professional DayZRP forum poster

Part time student

I work at a place called Joe & The Juice, hit me up if you've been here!

IMG_6539.jpg.b1434031aeb1b9d6a8446fc674b33f90.jpg

Perfect opportunity;

Looking for work, will PM you my CV. Very eager, professional and time efficient.

I'm kidding, I'm unemployed.

I am the CEO of The Potius Cras Corporation 

Currently at a CDL school to become a trucker, previously I was a Food Delivery Driver, cook and security guard.