S1 kos myshkino tents 0220 03-12-2019

Server and location: Myshkino Tents

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 0220

Your in game name: John Caboose

Names of allies involved:  @i am Bambi @HartlssHeretic @Rapid Steve

Name of suspect/s: logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: Was talking to a guy I just meet standing over a body we found by Myshkino tents and was just dropped. I am assuming this was a mis-ID.

Reds POV: Was re-gearing myself after an encounter earlier so I make my way over to Myshkino Tents.  The only shots i heard in my 15-20 mins of being there were my own of me shooting zombies in the town just before going over to the tents.  So I get to the tents and I get a whole bunch of zim-zams on me so I get up on top of one of the tent fixtures and turn back to the forest.  I radio in to my boys who are on their way to help with the whole zim-zam issue, when I see a man in all black emerge out of the forest about 30 meters south of what looks like another man laying down scoping at me.  I cant see that far because of graphics and the lack of having a scope but the man in black comes to me and it turns out to be a guy I had met the day prior.  We start talking while waiting for my boys to come take care of the pests.  Once my boys get there, we take care of the pests and @twig and the nice friend go over to the man "laying down" in the field.  That man was actually dead so they begin to loot the body while myself and @Rapid Steve loot the tents.  Out of nowhere shots go out and we see both the nice guy and @twig drop (hearing shots from the treeline beside us).  We wait for the guy to come out of hiding, try to light him up with what little resources we have and I get mowed down by some fully automatic, lead spraying chainsaw of a gun.

A team of staff members have looked over the report. 

We are glad that you were able to talk this report out. We will honor your request and close the report.

Signed by @RandyRP & @Zilly