Server time: 2019-04-20, 07:21
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 38 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
BiggsbeOG

The Revenants [Open Recruitment]

Congrats guys!

🇺🇸🇮🇪🇬🇧🇩🇪🇨🇫🇷🇺🇨🇳

Whoever those guys I took at Stary tents were: was fun, some good RP.

good patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Excited about current projects, can’t wait 🤐

3 hours ago, PogoOG said:

good patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Excited about current projects, can’t wait 🤐

patrick smile GIF

Posted (edited)

Hello boys, just going to leave some feedback after our situation with @PogoOG.

This will be mainly about the situation that happened at Lopatino, now I feel like Pogo and the group has missed a massive opportunity to increase and develop the roleplay of your group. We had a contract from Noah McKaine to capture, torture and hand him over. The ensuing situation involved us taking two of your members and exchanging them for Pogo. Which you agreed on (Fair play not many would do this) and we successfully made the exchange.

Throughout the situation, we torture you, we have conversations with you, and then we meet Noah and he does his thing with you. After this ended, my group decided because the history between the two groups that we would not let you go, and we would kill you for the situations between the two groups (We all know the massive history between both groups, hostage takings, tortures etc). We wanted to put an end to the leadership, Moody is gone and now we have Pogo.

What I am massively disappointed about, is the fact that you didn’t perma-kill your character. However, you ACTIVELY handed yourself over and put yourself into a position to be executed (Which you were). I really don’t understand why you didn’t PK, it confuses me. I think most people (Myself included) would PK in that situation, and other situations that are of the same nature. I understand that people have attachments to their characters, I did myself, but I realised when I was captured by the Kozlovs that it was the correct thing to do and PK my character. I believe we gave you a perfect end to your character. If you take John Johnson as an example, he made the story that he killed Moody with a Screwdriver. He PKd once captured, because he ultimately knew it was the right thing to do. Honestly, I would like to know why you didn’t PK in that situation because I am genuinely curious. 

I will discuss further through PMs, if you would like.

Thanks,

Edited by Challenger
typos and words

15 minutes ago, Challenger said:

This will be mainly about the situation that happened at Lopatino, now I feel like Pogo and the group has missed a massive opportunity to increase and develop the roleplay of your group. We had a contract from Noah McKaine to capture, torture and hand him over. The ensuing situation involved us taking two of your members and exchanging them for Pogo. Which you agreed on (Fair play not many would do this) and we successfully made the exchange.

Throughout the situation, we torture you, we have conversations with you, and then we meet Noah and he does his thing with you. After this ended, my group decided because the history between the two groups that we would not let you go, and we would kill you for the situations between the two groups (We all know the massive history between both groups, hostage takings, tortures etc). We wanted to put an end to the leadership, Moody is gone and now we have Pogo.

What I am massively disappointed about, is the fact that you didn’t perma-kill your character. However, you ACTIVELY handed yourself over and put yourself into a position to be executed (Which you were). I really don’t understand why you didn’t PK, it confuses me. I think most people (Myself included) would PK in that situation, and other situations that are of the same nature. I understand that people have attachments to their characters, I did myself, but I realised when I was captured by the Kozlovs that it was the correct thing to do and PK my character. I believe we gave you a perfect end to your character. If you take John Johnson as an example, he made the story that he killed Moody with a Screwdriver. He PKd once captured, because he ultimately knew it was the right thing to do. Honestly, I would like to know why you didn’t PK in that situation because I am genuinely curious. 

Thanks,

Thank you for the feedback. There seems to a be a mis conception that we won't pk each other's characters, but in my eyes nobody will start until proven other groups will. Now - if people show us they will pk, after we have pk'd many characters at the hand of others. We will too. I'm sure this works the same for all other groups and we need to maybe start doing it both sides instead of expecting it to happen with just 1 group. Thanks again.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, RyanOG said:

Thank you for the feedback. There seems to a be a mis conception that we won't pk each other's characters, but in my eyes nobody will start until proven other groups will. Now - if people show us they will pk, after we have pk'd many characters at the hand of others. We will too. I'm sure this works the same for all other groups and we need to maybe start doing it both sides instead of expecting it to happen with just 1 group. Thanks again.

I mean, the only time you captured me you killed me 2 minutes after you took me, without being provided any RP (this is no flame, just stating the facts, talking about the situation from the mass-exec report I eventually closed). Take me hostage and give me good RP and I'll PK. I personally have no knowledge of any of you guys ever willingly PK'ing; If you need examples take Cipher, who PK'd when taken by Liska (although he was the leader of the biggest and most influential group back then), Challenger, GMAK, Banshee, Jene and tons of others. 

Pogo will never have a better chance to PK, because that whole thing had been weeks in the making and the RP during his capture was stellar. Why he'd give himself in to then not perma is just beyond me. I get the whole "I can't do other accents, and people know my voice as Pogo's so I'll just play this character", but it kinda threw in the bin all the RP we'd had. 

What's the point in all of this if there's no concrete consequences to one's actions? Where's the end game if PK isn't even considered, especially when it makes 110% sense?

Edited by Mak

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, RyanOG said:

Last time you guys capture myself was during the mass execution report, during that whole situation I walk to the area you wanted the character and I'm hit with //Permission to execute your character because you shot one of ours? I refused as I wished for the RP to continue instead of just cuff bang boom over, I got the most RP from your doctor then a small integration segment where I'm not even really forced to speak just words being thrown at me like I don't believe you whilst moody just repeated kill him, then when it comes to the torture the man asks me If Lizards grow their limbs back I tell him no as I knew he was referring to myself then nothing, knife gets put to my throat nothing I don't get beaten I just stand there looking into his eyes then few mins later he says I'm bored of you get on your knees bang, not something I would ever consider PKing over.
Offer RP instead of wishing for a quick exit and I will PK this scene was something that took them what? an hour or two to set up and then well nothing, none of it mattered he's still alive Noah is still alive, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth and propply everyone involved.

Edited by Eagle

Thanks for the feedback, although this seems like it should be taken to pm's at the directed individual rather than on the group thread. We can't control each individual's actions. I am sorry you feel this way, we will do our best to have a sit down and discuss what is needed to improve things further down the road.

Anyways have a wonderful day!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Challenger said:

Thanks,

The reason i handed myself over was because i was told OOC that I would of been able to make a counter offer. A counter offer better than Noah’s because I could of provided a lot more than what he provided. Also was told OOC that during the time I was captive we could of worked something out between our groups were we focus attention on the Vato threat. Hell, OxeN even tried doing this while I was hostage but he was voted out. Y’all were just so focused on killing me. I wouldn’t of just literally handed myself over for the 2 hostages if i had known all you wanted was just to shoot me in the head. Pogo is a council member. I felt kind of lied to but it’s whatever. Also this was the first time I’ve ever been captured and asked to PK, and I chose not to. If you want to know if I would have PK’ed, ask in the beginning not the end. D7 mercenaries were contracted to capture me for Noah, not Green Dragons. Noah got me, perma-scarred me, we RP’ed and that was that. I’m sorry you wanted him to kill me but I didn’t PK him when I had him so he did the same. I let you guys permascar me however you wanted to. Someone even made the comment that i was a human gerbil. Also in the end you shot me in the head so I honestly don’t know how much my character can even remember from this due to NLR, that’s the biggest shame here. I’m happy to RP that I knew what happened during the time I was hostage but I wouldn’t want to be reported

any other questions PM me, as this has nothing to due with the group but my character Pogo.

Edited by PogoOG

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eagle said:

Noah is still alive, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth and propply everyone involved.

I joined the Discord almost immediately after the event and discussed the RP. This concern about Noah being alive was not voiced, at least in full. I didnt want to PK Noah because I love the way he is going RN, the death if Noah would simply add nothing to further RP or GD or The Revenants. However, I understand how selfish that would be of me to simply come back with Noah the next day and I told you all in Discord that I would be shelving Noah for a bit. I was impressed by the RP and If my character was anything more than a 'Once a savior always a savior' type kill I woulda Pked. But you only wanted to PK Noah because he was a savior for a month, and I get that. Y'all had a war so I decided to take Noah away as if he is dead. Its the same effect because Noah's death wouldn't cause a war or end one. The RP from you guys was stellar in that whole situation and I was enjoying it all the way. 

Edited by FireDude

Posted (edited)

-snip- Hopefully tomorrow goes better 😕

Edited by MoodyOG

Posted (edited)

That feel when all you wanna do is RP, Set up a safe haven, and show the server your not just a Dogbrain PvP group

But people just want to show up, give no RP and just Initiate and shoot you for your Gear.

flipping-table-meme-desk-flip-emoji-desk-flip-desk-flip-meme-desk-flip-calendar-printing-desk-flip-desk-flip-guy-flipping-table-meme.jpg

No hate just being Comical relief 🙂

Edited by ZombyOG
Colors and typos

Posted (edited)

Hey, attackers.. Maybe you should RP next time? Ignoring us, good times 🙂 

Edited by ornbergOG

Just sucky we cant even RP anymore due to constant attacks, like i dont mind hostilities, just RP, like any jeez lol

19 hours ago, Beni said:

Bloody hell lads instead of putting very passive clearly aimed posts on your threads, why not leave feedback or talk to the group leader? 

Because people dont listen and dont care. We shouldn't have to give feedback to other groups asking them to RP on an RP server.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Maybe some groups dont know what they do wrong. Making those passive posts is more then childish.

There are tons of people who listen and who do care. If you think they dont RP enough for your standards then either give feedback or report them.

Edited by Jackfish

3 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Because people dont listen and dont care. We shouldn't have to give feedback to other groups asking them to RP on an RP server.

As I'm not someone that is very involved with many of the major groups, I personally do like seeing feedback in group threads from people that aren't in the group. It helps to learn what to expect from certain groups. I've been pleasantly surprised by some hostile groups after reading their feedback... and other groups left me just going 'Yep, bout what I expected'.

After about 2 hours of whining and flame baiting in the general chat on discord, followed by several passive aggressive posts, one of your own reaching out to chat with us over PM’s, and Moody’s post about just reporting it, I figured it was done. 

Instead of sitting here and and throwing shade and talking shit, if it truly bothers you that bad, I can link you the report forums. But if you wish to speak it out, PM’s and DM’s are open.

cheers

Just dropped by to say good luck with the group, hope you guys are having fun with the new project.