Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Barn Above Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21.54 GMT 10/03/2019

Your in game name: Hector Rodriguez

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @Kase @HartlssHeretic @Kirby-KP @Drahken_ @Sxcomba 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Being Uploaded

Detailed description of the events: I was walking around the NW area and ran into some people who I had very short encounters with, I headed towards the tents at NWAF and sat around whilst some people talked, then I get initated on by @Kase and the other boys. I was walked up to a barn above Lopatino and was further interrogated, they claimed that me and my group had been robbing their people for the last week and that yesterday we initiated on one of them in Stary and held him up in the church, and that we had also beat up someone called Goggles, it is possible that we might have initated on one of them earlier in the week as we have robbed quite a few people but at no point was their affiliation with Dead Horse known to us, GenZ was not involved in any situation involving the Church in Stary, they said that a man named Wan claimed I was there, when I was not, and I met this Goggles person once in VMC and never saw him again, the rest of GenZ have never met him. After I disputed these claims I was told I was lying and so I was then told to talk into a radio and disclose my name, affiliation and aliies. I did so and was then told to stand against the wall, where I was then asked to PK my character and then shot. I complied with every demand, did not excessively insult them, and if they felt that I did I was not told by any members at any point to stop what I was saying, the most harmful thing I probably said was "I apologise for the disorganisation of your group" after they struggled to get information about who was making the claims about me and also found it hard to carry on asking me questions. 

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape. (I complied with every demand)

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to. (I had my hands bound)

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop. (I was never told to stop anything and I was not excessive in my discourse)

Approved group of the hostage refuses to negotiate or opens fire on hostage takers. (No attempts were made at negotiations from the side of @Kase and I was alone in this encounter)

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed. (There were no negotiations)

I was straight up executed for with absolutely no reasoning, the only situation we ever had with Dead Horse was a short encounter at the castle near Altar radio where things got heated, but no initiation was sent from either group, after this we proceeded to go back and look inside their castle and take some ammo, this was probably about a week+ ago. Therefore this rule was not abided by "You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally." As I mentioned previously, no hostile incidents had occurred between me, GenZ and @Kase and the Dead Horse or The Freeman, nor did I kill any of the Dead Horse/Freeman members.

Edited by DaRsnn

I would like to request this report to either be taken down or edited as it is a false report (unintentional false report due to DaRsnn's lack of info).

This was not involving my character nor the Dead Horse, I have spoken with Gamemaster @Phoenix privately regarding the situation, if you seek further information on the matter.

If Admins or Gamemasters check hit logs, at not point do I hit or shoot Hector and the group involved was not Dead Horse. The only member of Dead Horse present was myself.

@MrBowTie 79291650db1f51dcc2ad8e6a1a606b4d.png 2:05 is the time in the video where @MrBowTie can be heard speaking, he is also featured in the report called "S1- GearRP - 2019-03-10, 04:00" and his character's distinctive voice is definitely heard here. In this discord chat with @Phoenix he claims that he wasn't present at this incident saying "Listen, I wasn't there" when the fact that he played 17 hours ago and that his distinctive character voice can be heard, argue otherwise. He also claims that the reason I was executed was because I robbed someone, which does not give a valid reason for execution.

f7322fdcbca5393b0a818337055ba5c2.png

3c609712c0f74886099bd2ac6c17ce70.png

1 minute ago, Kase said:

I would like to request this report to either be taken down or edited as it is a false report (unintentional false report due to DaRsnn's lack of info).

This was not involving my character nor the Dead Horse, I have spoken with Gamemaster @Phoenix privately regarding the situation, if you seek further information on the matter.

If Admins or Gamemasters check hit logs, at not point do I hit or shoot Hector and the group involved was not Dead Horse. The only member of Dead Horse present was myself.

It is not a false report, I only knew your name so it was easy to tag you, as no one gave me any information I had to assume it was Dead Horse as you were the only person I knew, nevertheless it is still an invalid execution and the logs will show who killed me so if you didn't shoot me then you shouldn't have to worry.

20 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

@MrBowTie 79291650db1f51dcc2ad8e6a1a606b4d.png 2:05 is the time in the video where @MrBowTie can be heard speaking, he is also featured in the report called "S1- GearRP - 2019-03-10, 04:00" and his character's distinctive voice is definitely heard here. In this discord chat with @Phoenix he claims that he wasn't present at this incident saying "Listen, I wasn't there" when the fact that he played 17 hours ago and that his distinctive character voice can be heard, argue otherwise. He also claims that the reason I was executed was because I robbed someone, which does not give a valid reason for execution.

f7322fdcbca5393b0a818337055ba5c2.png

3c609712c0f74886099bd2ac6c17ce70.png

It is not a false report, I only knew your name so it was easy to tag you, as no one gave me any information I had to assume it was Dead Horse as you were the only person I knew, nevertheless it is still an invalid execution and the logs will show who killed me so if you didn't shoot me then you shouldn't have to worry.

BowTie had logged a bit before we initiated for ooc reasons, the voice at 2:05 is another one of our members, Drahken. He even refers to BowTie's character multiple times in the video as they're very close IC. Also with the whole discord PMs thing about groups - we have stopped advertising ourselves as the Freemen seeing as we're being hunted down by just about everyone, so when you robbed us in the past, you wouldn't have known. Hope that clears things up.

Bryan Ashworth POV: We're hovering around NW and bump into some IC friends for a chat, a little bit later OP rolls up and is being super sus, not saying anything and just looking around so we nab him before his friends can show up. I confirm over the radio that he's 100% someone we're after and scream the initiation. He complies and we move him to a green barn for questioning and the sort. We get the info we need then I double and triple check over comms that it's the right guy. He's lined up and shot for multiple robberies and firefights acted out against our members by him and his group.

4.6 - "A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally." 

Posted (edited)

@Sxcomba alright mate, lets hear a list of your men that have been specifically killed by me, times, dates, names, anything you have that can provide some actually solid evidence for what you are saying. The last person I remember killing was a Potius Cras member in Zelenogorsk about 2 weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Sxcomba said:

BowTie had logged a bit before we initiated for ooc reasons, the voice at 2:05 is another one of our members, Drahken. He even refers to BowTie's character multiple times in the video as they're very close IC. Also with the whole discord PMs thing about groups - we have stopped advertising ourselves as the Freemen seeing as we're being hunted down by just about everyone, so when you robbed us in the past, you wouldn't have known. Hope that clears things up.

I'll wait to see the hit logs but fair play, he does a great job of sounding exactly the same as @MrBowTie

Edited by DaRsnn
Added info

Just now, MrBowTie said:

Sorry I wasn't there ❤️ 

Yeah sorry bru

I’d like to know where the hit logs are to clear my name from this report 😕

I was asking @Drahken_ and @Kirby-KP if I could get permission to remember the events of the situation as if the rules were abided by I would have walked away with the knowledge, but with the current rule about forgetting the events leading up to my death I was unable to use the situation to further my RP and also the RP with the rest of them in the future. I was told I would get permission if I dropped the report which is an attempt at blackmail/bribery to get me to close the report.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

35 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

I was asking @Drahken_ and @Kirby-KP if I could get permission to remember the events of the situation as if the rules were abided by I would have walked away with the knowledge, but with the current rule about forgetting the events leading up to my death I was unable to use the situation to further my RP and also the RP with the rest of them in the future. I was told I would get permission if I dropped the report which is an attempt at blackmail/bribery to get me to close the report.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

@DaRsnn The whole point of this was to encourage you to continue the RP, it was never intended as blackmail as there is no threat what so ever so that is a joke. As for bribery you asked us for something not the other way around. You asked us for prems to remember, we did not contact you first. You don't get the best of both worlds, we were trying to get you to just cut the execution itself out of the lore so we could CONTINUE THE RP and continue with you remembering we took you hostage and white out the execution part so you would remember and it could be hostile toward each other. If anything you were asking our permission to completely ignore the NRL rule. Also just asking someone to drop a report is not against the rules..

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Kirby-KP said:

@DaRsnn The whole point of this was to encourage you to continue the RP, it was never intended as blackmail as there is no threat what so ever so that is a joke. As for bribery you asked us for something not the other way around. You asked us for prems to remember, we did not contact you first. You don't get the best of both worlds, we were trying to get you to just cut the execution itself out of the lore so we could CONTINUE THE RP and continue with you remembering we took you hostage and white out the execution part so you would remember and it could be hostile toward each other. If anything you were asking our permission to completely ignore the NRL rule. Also just asking someone to drop a report is not against the rules..

The RP could've continued regardless, the fact is some of you broke rules, and I'm not going to ignore that, @Kirby-KP you clearly do not understand the situation as you even asked me to PK my character, showing that you had no clue of the rules in place

Edited by DaRsnn

@DaRsnn could you reword that? honestly me asking for you to perm has nothing to do with my rule knowledge , if anything it just shows that i knew what what we were doing and have a pretty firm grasp of what the rules are.

1 minute ago, Kirby-KP said:

@DaRsnn could you reword that? honestly me asking for you to perm has nothing to do with my rule knowledge , if anything it just shows that i knew what what we were doing and have a pretty firm grasp of what the rules are.

You had no execution rights on me, you believed you had, hence why you asked me to PERMAKILL my character, I mean you clearly thought that you had the right to kill me...when you didn't

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:31:48 | Player "Hector Rodriguez" hit by Player "Lord Ronald Stitches" into Brain with MeleeFist

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:54:09 | Player "Hector Rodriguez" killed by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with AWM

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
21:00:35 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): *searches for radio and hidden weapons do i find any?*
21:00:44 | Chat("Hector Rodriguez"): //yes
21:00:49 | Chat("Hector Rodriguez"): //both
21:28:50 | Chat("Matthias Reid"): *SMACKS THE MAN IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD* //DO I HIT YOU?
21:28:55 | Chat("Bryan Ashworth"): // he crashed
21:28:56 | Chat("Hector Rodriguez"): //yes
21:29:57 | Chat("Bryan Ashworth"): // kase is gonna be stuck in a queue
21:30:10 | Chat("Hector Rodriguez"): //alright
21:38:34 | Chat("Matthias Reid"): *pulls paper and pen out
21:38:43 | Chat("Matthias Reid")): *starts to write the info down
21:46:40 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): *hands radio to his friend*
21:49:38 | Chat("Matthias Reid"): *stops the recorder
21:50:37 | Chat("Matthias Reid"): *fiddles with the recorder*
21:53:45 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): //permission to perm?
21:53:50 | Chat("Hector Rodriguez"): //no
21:54:43 | Chat("Kase Mcilwrath"): (( OOC: MY discord is down atm
22:02:55 | Chat("Matthias Reid"): //KASE FIX YOUR DISCORD LOL
22:03:00 | Chat("Kase Mcilwrath"): (( WORKING ON IT
22:03:21 | Chat("Kase Mcilwrath"): (( It's discord itself, the servers are down in Toronto
22:20:01 | Chat("Kase Mcilwrath"): (( Discord bein a bitch rn
22:22:15 | Chat("Kase Mcilwrath"): (( Yeah the outage is in Toronto right now. Nothing I can do

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:11:27 | Player "Hector Rodriguez" is connected
-Dead-

17:31:45 | Player "Lord Ronald Stitches" is connected
21:36:26 | Player "Lord Ronald Stitches" is connected
00:42:06 | Player "Lord Ronald Stitches" has been disconnected

18:55:25 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected
21:34:45 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected
21:44:06 | Player "Matthias Reid" has been disconnected
21:45:33 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected
23:23:58 | Player "Matthias Reid" has been disconnected
23:24:04 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected
00:07:50 | Player "Matthias Reid" has been disconnected

19:47:27 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected
21:38:34 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected
21:50:28 | Player "Kirby Hammer" has been disconnected
21:52:48 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected
00:06:39 | Player "Kirby Hammer" has been disconnected

17:43:20 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" is connected
21:36:34 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" is connected
22:21:27 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" has been disconnected

19:39:26 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
21:28:43 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected
21:42:00 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
22:35:49 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected
22:39:34 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
00:55:24 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@DaRsnn - Hector Rodriguez | POSTED

@Sxcomba - Bryan Ashwood | POSTED

@HartlssHeretic - Matthias Reid | POSTED

@Kirby-KP - Kirby Hammer | POSTED

@Drahken_ - Lord Ronald Stitches | POSTED

@Kase - Kase Mcilwrath | POSTED

For their full detailed POV and any evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of you allies that were involved. Also, could why multiple of you kept logging out and logging back in too.

Also, lets cut the back and forth out on this thread. Please only post if you have been called in for your POV or have new evidence to add to this report.

Kase POV: Kase was with the Freemen at the NWAF, when approached by a group of people. ((All randoms, don't recall names currently))

He was told by the Freemen that this man in front of them (Hector) was someone along with his group who harmed one of their people. They told Kase they would be holding him up and so one of the Freemen initiated. We brought Hector far up north towards the forest in a longbarn near Lopatino.

As we grabbed him, we had some dialogue and continued to roleplay, kept him fed and moved forward.

Once we arrived at the location, Kase stood quietly for the most part until everyone else went quiet, so that is when Kase asked Hector a few questions regarding his group and allies. (( I then lost internet connection and took me quite some time to log back in, as seen in the logs))

When I logged back in, Kase continued my questioning and then finally the Freemen decided it was time to execute Hector. Kase stood aside and waited while they executed Hector.

At no point in time did Kase hit or shoot at Hector.

Lord Ronald Stitches POV: Me and my pals are at NWAF tents talking to some cool cats when a Hector walks up to the RP session. I know this is Hector because I had just met him at the Kabanino pump and he told me his name and that he knew my counterpart - Goggles( @MrBowTie who wasnt there at the time) We all made the decision to take him hostage because Goggles had told me earlier that morning that he took our pal Eli Grey ( @twig who wasnt there) a few days ago. After quite a bit of walking we finally get into a barn and start questioning him and he just simply denies everything we say or ask about. After a bit of talking me and Bryan Ashworth ( @Sxcomba) go outside and I ask Eli Grey over the radio what we should do with him and I am told we should kill him, I rely the information to Bryan and we go to do the deed.

As for the connections the server went down mid situation and there was a 20+ man queue

Pov- I was running with some boys at nwaf. just overall chilling then we see @DaRsnn looking fishy and we recognize him to be someone we have past hostilities and triple checking he was the right person and we all came to the decision to capture him and execute him. Then he decides to walk up to us alone so it was the perfect time to nab him. then took him north and RP'd with him. he denied everything we ask him about, we then  made him talk through a radio (sewing kit cause were poor)  broadcast who he was and who he was allied. Then we lined him up against a wall and shot him.

Matthias Reids POV:  Matthias meets up with the freeman, and some old friends in Kabanino. we meet a man named hector. we all decide to head over to vybor to grab food and general supplies. Hector shows up again, no biggie, we continue to RP with him for a couple minutes and head out over to NWAF. we all converge on the tent area of NW and see a trio of people and start to RP. AGAIN Hector pops up at tents and rejoins RP with us. A tad sus. so we all collectively decide to initiate. we take him on the long hike to the barn in the northwest. we arrive at the barn and the freemen start to interrogate hector about previous encounters. (Matthias has no knowledge of any previous encounters) Matthias smacks hector in the back of the head (emote style) to try to adjust his attitude. then more questioning. my friends finally decide to line him up on the wall and shoot him. (matthias doesn't shoot, but is an onlooker)

Sorry but if you didn't mean to blackmail them why did the both of you reply within the same 5 minute timespan? @Kirby-KP @Drahken_

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JimRP said:

Sorry but if you didn't mean to blackmail them why did the both of you reply within the same 5 minute timespan? @Kirby-KP @Drahken_

@JimRPHe asked us if he wanted to remember what happened after his death. You can clearly see it in the DM's, earlier that day we had already talked to him once before. He sent this to like(rough estimate probably 3) all of our group members of course we are going to reply separately. Have you or anyone you know try to talk to a OP of a report that you or them are in and talk to them about it? That's what were doing here! He messaged us first not the other way around.. if i sent him a message saying "hey drop this report or im going to rdm your whole group" thats blackmail, not him coming to US asking for his NLR to be excused and we reply "Just forget about the execution and well just make it a beating/torture so we can continue this RP between our two groups." And when we were talking with @Derek Steel and @RandyRP you said yourself, "oh not really blackmail" and I left that 20 minute conversation thinking that you were going to drop this blackmail claim... i was wrong

@DaRsnn you were short and frankly we could tell you just didn't want to talk to us at all, seemed like you only cared about us catching a ban. You say in here in this report that you wanted to further the RP between our groups which is fine i get that. But for YOU to ask for your NLR to be excused so we can continue with rp, then we ask "Hey we can do that if you could drop the report" is not even close to blackmail. When we were talking in the help desk with @Derek Steel and @RandyRP with you present because we tried to come to a resolve to this report. I myself asked you if you have ever tried to ask to close a report by talking it out with the OP. You said no and i asked if you knew anyone who has ever talked it out with a OP of a report. No again. We talked for at least 20 minutes together trying to get a compromise on this report, that's a negotiation dude and you want us to let you break a rule but we will still get a ban for what happened to you. Thanks for reading my reply and also if we could talk to you (@JimRP) about this later today, it would be great.. thank you again for reading.

Edited by Kirby-KP

5 minutes ago, Kirby-KP said:

@DaRsnn you were short and frankly we could tell you just didn't want to talk to us at all, seemed like you only cared about us catching a ban. 

I do not need to drop a report on someone for them to allow an RP situation to continue, I stated that 1. I was invalidly executed, meaning that if it wasn't for the rule break, I would have walked out of there as normal, and 2. I made a suggestion to your group to allow actual RP to come of it, instead of it just end at a rule break, which is ultimately straying away from the whole reason I play in this community, I said it was up to you guys if you wanted to allow it to continue but you were insistent on making a trade, you basically stated that you would only RP what happened if I dropped the report

Just now, DaRsnn said:

I do not need to drop a report on someone for them to allow an RP situation to continue, I stated that 1. I was invalidly executed, meaning that if it wasn't for the rule break, I would have walked out of there as normal, and 2. I made a suggestion to your group to allow actual RP to come of it, instead of it just end at a rule break, which is ultimately straying away from the whole reason I play in this community, I said it was up to you guys if you wanted to allow it to continue but you were insistent on making a trade, you basically stated that you would only RP what happened if I dropped the report

@DaRsnn "I made a suggestion to your group to allow actual RP to come of it, instead of it just end at a rule break, which is ultimately straying away from the whole reason I play in this community,". We talked to you about this, Your words exactly are "I'm keeping this report up, you shouldn't have broken rules if you wanted to RP, a couple of people getting banned isn't going to affect the RP and i can RP with other people/groups entirely."

The thing is we cant RP with you since you apply to the NLR rule, now you want us to drop it so you can continue the hostile RP which is fine, we replied with "Hey just say you were beaten and we can cut the death out entirely" but you said no and didn't seem to care on what else we had to say about it. You laughed about how you could RP with other people/groups than ours. This also shows that you didn't really care for the RP with us after words and are trying to headhunt us over a execution. We weren't trying to blackmail you as we tried to talk it out. You stuck to the report, and its up to you to stick to you and that's fine but you saying we were trying to blackmail you is insane.

I'll leave the rest up to the staff, I won't be replying unless asked by staff

image.png.3c060b651bc601366f95dcb55a42e000.png

image.png.2fb10a22436110707323f73f8ff515d9.png

image.png.bb48a90ac618645e97676dba6b4c165e.png

In case you needed a refresher ❤️ @JimRP @DaRsnn 

All those discord DMs entailed was a compromise. We allow him to break NLR in return for him dropping the report. He came to us first, not the other way around. We dont want to cause any OOC hate or dislike in this community and would like to just solve this issue like adults. @twig and @Kirby-KP have attempted to talk to you via discord voice comms and @twig informed me that the 3 of you along with @RandyRP agreed on us not attempting to blackmail you. I truly hope this can be resolved quickly and easily as there is no need for all this drama! At the end of the day this is just a game, a game we all enjoy. Hope yall have a great night. I will post upon staff request.