Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 04:02
Sign in to follow this  
RogueSolace

Suggestions: Medical Jacket/Vest/Backpack

I don't know if I'm supposed to put this here or in suggestions, apologies if it's in the wrong spot. 

I got really excited and bought the M65 jacket from the item shop as it has a medic version. While that's great, I noticed a bit of an issue. As soon as you put a backpack on it, you can't tell that its medic anymore. 

I played around in photoshop and came up with a few ideas, the badges are in English, I don't know if you would want to make them Russian, or possibly have them be American variants. 

Black Coyote Backpack

Spoiler

p4bp8NR.jpg

Black Coyote Medical Bags

Spoiler

Variant 1

YG81KPN.jpg 

Variant 2

F5MGJnw.jpg

M65 Jacket Variants 

Spoiler

cAHYpym.jpg

WeoKOLW.jpg

Medic Vest Variants 

Spoiler

Because even if you get a jacket and put a vest over it, medic signs for military and others need to always be easily visible 

b9MnXUl.jpg

zzmjhAe.jpg

UuxXgIs.jpg

Badges used

Spoiler

2dDi4zQ.jpg

yhPwmSp.jpg

U7v9c4q.jpg

Looks sick ! 🙂 

Posted (edited)

Only thing i'm gonna say, there's a reason black clothing tends to not be for medics, especially combat medics. They tend to be brighter colours with reflective tape etc. because a combat medic is supposed to stand out.

(Or maybe i'm thinking of paramedics... idk...)

Other than that, I like the designs. Worth bringing them into the game as an addition to the existing clothing.

Edited by Para

I'd prefer the medical clothes in a brighter color, this looks like clothing to accommodate someone that only wears black clothing.

Posted (edited)

We have enough clothes in game right now that have been drastically changed by badges etc. It's difficult enough to find the plain clothes that you might want.

Wouldn't mind more focused clothing for stuff like Medics/ Slavic looking stuff, but I'd rather it be in the local language.

Edited by Mexi

e18445fb5633b06ee4c92edda51ed831.jpg

PROD%20-%20QP%20DEMSFR%20FP.demo.1.jpg

Most modern day soldiers tend to carry an IFAK, so while you may have designated combat medics usually they arent completely obvious to single out.

These are two examples of civilian and first responder type vests such as CERT.

We all wear black at the EMS service that I work for.

These are just suggestions, plus M65 is my favorite jacket due to pockets!  I think it heavily varies on military/civilian and area to area. The thing is, while great to have a red jacket to stand out, the problem is that most people don't care that you're a medic and will use it to target you faster, at least from my experience >.<; Maybe have variations of both? 

Lets see what I can find example wise. Under spoilers for length. Looks def like military and civilian can very extremely around the world. I also suggested English because it was easier for me to make sure the patches were right, but also we do know in lore that Allies were helping and while not in massive force, American and Britain were two places involved who sent people. 

Also thank you! The were just thrown together, I don't know how to do anything to actually make them in game, thus why its a suggestion. I also was really looking forward to the cross armband (you can see it in several military uniforms) but I don't know if that's going to be a thing or when. 

Military

Spoiler

4722649ed28bb5c549c43c679b943769.jpg fd5b4d9be0d8325c8f6d895ee8fa6857.jpg 980x.png  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWjQS0PZbZDjxhW6nYuCq Combat%20medic.JPG?w=300&format=jpg&qual Swedish_Medic.jpg 49368411999363640360no.jpg a41f726b051115d0d5c508.jpg dkvBc9F.jpg 

Civilian

Spoiler

e49a8cd7e901ebac94cf7c5f2ac6083b.jpg    700-02348248en_Masterfile.jpg  what_we_do_1_960x684_01_01.jpg 

Paramedics.jpg.1d2d26893bf7f809411c5de66  w_-_Paramedics_and_Police_-_jul2_-_sh___  64704saanichBCAmbulancenewuniform065PAug0511.jpg  BLhyF2qCQAA53K9.jpg 1080x1080_ems-e1518105355444.jpg medicvest2011_300x300.jpg?v=1517633287 hqdefault.jpg Cf1x72wWQAAFrGr.jpg 

Also wondered if we could get a white medical courier bag with a red medical cross on it ,as that would look epic as a medical satchel for a more civilian character

That would be awesome, i just also think they need to scale down a lot of the med gear it shouldnt take anywhere near the room it does

Sure

It would be cool 

There should be more med gear in the game