Server time: 2019-03-25, 08:45 WE ARE RECRUITING

So I went on last night to play the new updated DayZRP mod, got a bit of gear then logged, this morning I logged in and my character is wiped again, is this going to be a recurring problem?

Yes. Hi. 

We are having major issues with the server and the team is looking into a fix. It got wiped again last time to hopefully fix it.
The server was crashing about every 2 minutes after the update dropped. We're doing a bit better now, but still unsure as to what exactly is causing this.

Oh no, and I got so lucky yesterday.... drat.

But this leads me on to a broader question, weapon spawns. Before yesterday I had never seen a single AK-M, M4 or VSD spawn, only on the backs of other people or in a stash. This was despite me hitting relevant spawns quite a bit. But yesterday I found an AK-M, 3 M4's, 2 M16's, the new Russian sub machine gun and a VSD all on a single run, far more than I could ever carry. There were several other people with cars just throwing every gun in the back and speeding off. This make me think, do the decent guns such as the one's mentioned above only ever spawn once after a server wipe and then never again until the next server wipe? Because if so that bites hard, particularly for those who can't be there day 1. 

That is just down to persistence, prior to this wipe all those AKs etc were hoarded and stored in stashes which is why you could not find them often where as now, all stashes etc have been wiped.

Ah, so essentially yes. The server is limited to X number of an AK say, and will spawn that many (roughly) and will not spawn one again until another one de-spawns. Well, crap.