Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:06

Sign in to follow this  
Sheep

Road Block Training

ApexCrisis    0

First of all, nobody is going to have that many tank traps to block the road. Usually there's 2 to slow them down so you have time to clearly state what they must do.

How long have you been playing on DayzRP? It all comes down to practice.

Sure you can have road block training, but the actions can be predictable during training. In a real situation, there are so many different elements that can happen to which you may have to completely change your plan.

Guest TheGreatKhan   
Guest TheGreatKhan

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?115906-COOP-06-Roadblock-Duty-(ACE)

Pretty much the same thing but used the realism mod (ace). Terrorists, civs, even UN/Army come through. I uses 6 people. One a engineer which points out IEDs on cars, a medic, US Screamer, rifleman, and others. I've played this a lot, it sometimes feels boring but it's fun because of the realism. If you're interested in tying it PM me.

Soren    0

Cool idea, but I really don't think it will be usefull in any way.

Would be fun to try out for sure, but you can't predict a road-block situation. Everyone is special in its own way.

Daniel    2

There are still some Basic things you should consider while making a roadblock I saw terrible roadblocks where you could have done so many things better ...

BobitoZ    0

Drop the car in your guns! 5 sec!

If this can teach some people the right steps, I'm all for it. Maybe there will be less trigger happy bandits. Maybe even some....role play.