Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
J1988Dizzle

Calling all US and CDF Survivors

* The Captain still injured from a recent firefight bends over the table in pain, holding pressure on his newly bandaged bullet wounds. He reviews the map and the obtained information recently discussed with Chernarus militants. It is clear that Alpha Company's true purpose must be announced to the masses, to end further misunderstandings and unnecessary bloodshed. The Captain pulls his radio from his vest and pushes the PTT. *

"This is Captain Heinrich, Alpha Company 3-34th Infantry Regiment, US Army. I am calling all surviving CDF and US troops, surviving Chernarus Police forces, and citizens. We are regrouping and taking the fight back to the outbreak, as we did together in the beginning. We are ensuring that all surviving Chernarus citizens are provided with food, water, medical supplies, and aid of any kind. We must combined our efforts to eliminate this outbreak, giving the citizens of Chernarus their homes back and the rightful government control once again. To be clear, Alpha Company has no affiliation with the United Nations. Alpha Company is a confirmed US force in country to assist in the fight against the viral outbreak. Not a foreign occupying force, here to force regulations onto anyone in Chernarus. I say again, This is Captain Heinrich, Alpha Company 3-34th Infantry Regiment, US Army. I am calling all surviving CDF and US troops, surviving Chernarus Police forces, and citizens. We are regrouping and taking the fight back to the outbreak. We are ensuring that the surviving Chernarus citizens are provided with food, water, medical supplies, and aid of any kind. Alpha Company has no affiliation with the United Nations. Alpha Company is a confirmed US force in country to assist in the fight against the viral outbreak. Assistance is greatly appreciated and aid with be provided to anyone who requires it."

* The Captain releases the PTT, falling into a chair behind him. Exhausted and in great pain, he looks at his Lieutenant and says. "Never again will my men be attacked because of misunderstandings and never will I allow my men to negatively effect Chernarus. If they do, I will kill them myself." The Lieutenant nodes his head. "Agreed sir, never again and never." The Lieutenant replies.*

*Noah smiles slightly under his mask, his one eye narrows at the mans words. He lets the transmission end before he writes down his response in English. He hand the radio to the Local Chernorussian man he recently found and holds the paper response in front of him to read.*

"Erm, And what for... Americans and other Fore-er.."

*Noah lets go of the PTT and helps the man say Foreigners in English before repressing the PTT*
"And what for the Americans and... Foreigners in the area of Chernarus? Will they be given help and Refugee status under your American eye?"

*Noah lets go of the PTT and smiles at the man, he knows anyone listing would think Noah was not involved. He hands the man the can of Peaches he promised him as well as a bonus can opener for the trouble. He asks him to stay near if he needs to respond.* 

Posted (edited)

*A CDF soldier leans back on his comfy ass chair in Miroslavl picking up the microphone. He speaks with a thick Chernarussian acccent.*

"No thanks, I'm good held up here in Miroslavl with the majority of the CDF. You cannot fight back the infected, it has been tried countless times. Plus South Zagoria is a shit hole anyway, too many bandits and such. There are much bigger problems than the infected you should worry about anyway. You more better off looking north across the border."

*Shouting can be heard in the background of the speaker, someone of rank shouting commands in the very stern and angry voice. The mic drops and only static can be heard for a while before some broken Chernarussian can be heard which seems to be on the lines of violating the use of the radio again*

Edited by Greener161

*Yegor would press down on the PTT*

This is Sergeant Yegor Krasnov of the CDF 66th Mechanized

Is there a rendezvous point we should be meeting at to regroup?

If so please relay

*Yegor releases the PTT*

*Shekels picks up the radio and clicks the push to talk, you can clearly hear a strong Jewish accent*

"Captain, This is Sergeant Shmeck , IDF task force, 50th battalion "Moshe" Infantry Company I read you loud and clear." 

"We were cut off from the main joint task force and are now looking for assistance, Contact me on a private frequency, Were here to assist." 

*Shekel would put the radio back in his vest and continue walking*

* The Captain hears the CDF forces' response and pushes the PTT on his radio. *

"Captain Heinrich to CDF forces, it is good to hear your voices. I am happy to hear you have survived and still maintain a structured fighting force. If there is any assistance we can provide, we are happy to do so. Any further information regarding the outbreak and other bigger problems you mentioned, is highly appreciated."

* The Captain releases his PTT and pulls out the map, only to hear more responses come through regarding his primary transmission. *

*you hear a strong southern accent*

"Hey there pal this is Lance Corporal Hugh G Rection of the 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines. I need a location to make contact with you. I have intel to share with you. Be advised, the area is hot with hostiles so come in your full kit, in case of engagement, over"

* The Captain hears the multiple responses and is taken back. He stands listening to the incoming responses, writing down the incoming information. The Captain reviews the map again and presses the PTT.

"This is Captain Heinrich to all responding survivors, rally point will be set in the small town of Msta. All personnel proceed with extreme caution, potential threats may be listening to this broadcast."

* The Captain releases the PTT and sets down the radio. *

- Straz would hear the frequency and respond - 

"Captain, I advise you not broadcast your location without verifying the identities of the people who you are speaking with. The only official CDF unit left the province two months ago, all the others are loners or deserters. Proceed with caution."

- fades -

- voice returns - 

"Lance Corporal Hugh G Rection? What's your sister's name? Fook Me Harder? If you guys fall for this you aren't worth the dirt you stand on."

- fades -

Static comes through and a voice then echos through the radio, a laugh then a sigh

"Everything you have sought to do in this broken country has left all military with irreversible damage.
Do not seek the military, they have done nothing for the people here, yours included.

Perhaps you can help, but you will never bring back the thousands that have died to your negligence.
The people will not help you. They have lost too much to trust you.

You can already see that I presume."

The voice fades into nothingness and Kevin looks up at the stars, seeing a face he once knew. 

* The Captain's smile fades hearing the second wave of transmissions come in. Some statements are true but some the Captain will not accept. He begins to transmit. *

"This is Captain Heinrich to the strangers broadcasting. Alpha Company can not and will not give up on the remaining survivors, here or anywhere! We have lost many men and are willing to loose many more. Holding to our mission to eliminate the infection and provide assistance to the surviving population. As many have told me, there are currently bigger problems in this world. They are right. We cannot afford to waste our time fighting one-another, killing off the last remaining human population, and ruining the chances presented to reestablish civilization. Alpha Company will continue to help and hold to it's promises. For anyone who is listening and does not believe this to be true, you have your reasons and I do understand. Continue to watch, continue to doubt, but one day you will see that Alpha Company holds unfaltering to it's mission. Continuing to help and continuing to fight, for not itself but for the bigger picture."

* The Captain throws down the radio and lights a cigarette, aggravated beyond belief at how many people have given up on regaining the world that once was. *

*Jack listens to his radio and shakes his head before starting to transmit*

"Kid you better stop trying. Most of the scum out here is lying to you and they will kill you for no reason. So back off from comms and just help survivors out. Most of us will find you by hearing what you're doing for the people. Maybe we'll see each other soon.

Captain Jack Castle out.

*He cuts his transmission and takes his helmet off.*

* The Captain hears the transmission and makes his decision promptly. He begins to transmit. *

"Captain Heinrich to Captain Castle, copy your last and understood clearly. Captain Heinrich out."

* The Captain closes outside communications. *

Posted (edited)

*Jack grabs his radio and start to transmit*

"This is Godfather 1-6, I need you to set your additional Frequency to 74.98, marquise minus 2,3. 

Once, you've completed that contact me on that frequency.

Godfather 1-6 out."

*Jack lets go of the PTT and stops the transmission.* 

Edited by Blackburn

Posted (edited)

*Andrey slowly raises his radio to his face. He hesitates for a moment before pressing the PTT.*

"Americans... are you still listening? This is Corporal Andrey Novak, 45th Tank Battalion, C-D-F. Reporting for duty..."

*Andrey releases his PTT and puts his radio back into his pocket.*

Edited by Lizardpile

*Jack listens and presses down his PTT*

"This is Godfather 1-6, go to the town of Cherno, we'll meet any military personal there.

Godfather 1-6 out."

*He lets go of his PTT and puts his radio back in his pouch*

*Mark hears the conversation and presses down his PTT*

*You hear a young child like voice as he speaks*

"My name is Mark Stoc---kon. I'm currently at a church in Severograd i need some help, i'm slowly running out of food because i've barricaded my self in a building. I'm at a church outside of Severograd. There are alot of infected outside. Please help me..

Mark out."

*Mark lets go of his PTT and takes a seat turning on his light*