Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 20:19
Sign in to follow this  
BreadERP

Formal investigation in John Moody

*The captain sits by the mic, confident that this was the right choice. Beaming with anticipation, Greyson picks up the PTT and begins transmitting.*

"This is Captain Greyson Kelly with the United Nations, serial number A74-023-198."

"We have found evidence of collusion between the Russian Army and John Moody, the leader of the group called 'The Saviors'."

"As Russia is a member of the UN, they are obliged to commit to all international standards that have therefore been set. We have made investigations into the collusion and those we have questioned denied affiliation."

"This broadcast is simply a request to the Saviors to open a formal investigation. If this conflict is bogus, it could potentially violate international law."

"Thank you for your cooperation. This is Captain Kelly, signing off."

*He releases the PTT* 

Posted (edited)

*Falk presses the PTT*

I think you got bigger problems.

I heard some bloke and his merry men a have a nuke or a bomb somewhere, Your best option is to keep away from Moody.

*Falk laughs as he lets go of the PTT*

Edited by Falk

*PTT.*

"Listen, I don't dislike the UN, in fact I like what yous do, but with all do respect, don't waste your time on this false claim."

*PTT.*

*A womans voice would appear over the radio sounding rather baffled*

"Who the fuck gives a shit about international law? We've got people wondering around wanting nothing more than to rip into your throats and eat you. and fuck i aint even talking the infected. International law is dead. Law... is dead. its just you, Your gun, and who ever wants to stand in front of you to hurt the ones you love."

"Quit squabbling over stupid trivial things like russians. The rules of the old world don't fucking matter anymore. Get with the times."

*she would click off her radio*

*Holds down the PTT*

Yikes, youre asking permission to investigate the people you want to investigate, if they or you can investigate them formally? The UN.. the real... Saviors..

*Her eye rolls could almost be heard through the radio - they were that serious - before she releases the PTT*

“Check your frequency.”