Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:09
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Kill of the Month - June 2013

Who deserves the Kill of the Month?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the Kill of the Month?

• Trasig's Kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z4NQdP9EREI
    • FyodorMalikov's Kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=US6nlCFKohQ
    • Walshy's Kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vf4H9q7HyKE
    • WaltteriH's Kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6CQPA123g
    • Skippy's Kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMmSibw5nYE
    • Vasily's Kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCHsql7gXk

Badger    0

Was just thinking that it would be fun for this community if we are to include something in which we can boast about the kills we got within the DayZRP server. Feel free to post videos of your kills and be in the chance to win the Kill of the Month!

At the end of each month, we will decide which video is interesting enough to become the Kill of the month!

Submitting a 'Kill of the Month' video:

If you're happy with any Kills you have within the Server, and want to post it on this thread, remember to add the following to your video you wish to submit a 'Kill of the Month' video.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nominee's in game name:

Nominee's Forum name:

Weapon Used:

What happened (briefly outline):

Video:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill of the Month Rules:

1. Please don't name any victims in the video, if they wish to be identified, they will comment on this thread saying such.

2. Please no flaming or arguing on this thread. This thread is for showing off your kills in the server.

3. Any interesting kills is encouraged to be submitted. Regardless if you think it worthy for Kill of the Month.

4. Please don't constantly submit the same video. We love to see a great variety in this thread.

5. Please don't break any rules in order to achieve a good kill. We don't want this being the reason why many players break rules.

6. Videos not following the included layout above will not be counted as official. Kills from gamemodes other than DayZRP do not need this format.

7. Only kills from DayZRP will count as official towards the Kill of the Month competition. Although other kills from other gamemodes are encouraged.

Winner of Kill of the Month - June 2013: Vasily

Buck99    0

people dont die to much from other people so dont get your hopes up

Caesar    438

I remember hearing about a boast where one person had a satchel on 200 blood. He ended up getting robbed in a barracks and taking out his four aggressors.

Badger    0

May as well get the ball rolling.

Nominee's in game name: Dmitry Havousky

Weapon Used: Frag Grenade

What happened (briefly outline): At Prud lake, a player when we tried to rob him refused to come out of the lake. Because of this, we had to innovate and find a way to get him out. In other words, this is how you go fishing..... In Russia!

Video:

(Kindly provided by The_MuntZ)

Guest Jolieto   
Guest Jolieto

Oh my god, that grenade kill was fucking boss.

Sky    1

I remember hearing about a boast where one person had a satchel on 200 blood. He ended up getting robbed in a barracks and taking out his four aggressors.

My favourite satchel kill/s:

[video=youtube]

Badger    0

Not many of the good players record

We have the whole month to get some videos together for everyone to watch! We'll be sure to get some great footage.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

My favourite satchel kill/s:

[video=youtube]

Hahaha that's amazing

Sky    1

Killers in game name: Trasse Trason (AKA Trasig)

Weapon Used: G36

What happened (briefly outline): Firefight between S-GRU and Legion. Trasig picks up 5 kills.

Video:

[video=youtube]

Badger    0

Can we have all official uploads under the correct format? I wanna be able to see the information about the video quickly and easily. After all, i'd love to give credit to the right person! Haha.

Cheers.

Sky    1

Sorry I didn't even realise there was a format ^^ Will edit.

Badger    0

This is not in DayZRP, Only normal DayZ, so im not sure if i should submit it as an official Kill of the Month.

The 2 Kills starts at 7:20.

Sir_MuntZ, only armed with an axe manages to drop an armed bandit. When jumped by a second player, he is saved by an unlikely hero....

ZeroXiz    0

Couple of days ago I got 2 sick headshot kills, one of them on a moving target with less then 10 seconds between them, if only I recorded it :D

Badger    0

Couple of days ago I got 2 sick headshot kills, one of them on a moving target with less then 10 seconds between them, if only I recorded it :D

That would have been great! That is unfortunate though. :/

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

I had an idea like this but normal DayZ bandit acts. This is a good idea, hope to see some videos soon ;).

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Do we have to use kills from this server?

Badger    0

Do we have to use kills from this server?

Well feel free to upload kills from normal DayZ or General Arma Mulitiplayer kills if you want man. I'm not sure if it would be fair though to be official. I could change the rules if everyone doesn't like them the way they are.

Sky    1

Inb4 people staging long sniper shots/grenade kills in editor.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Killstreak.

Badger    0

Community competition for community kills :D

Too easy to get 'good' kills on other servers.

I thought as much.

Killstreak.

Great killstreak dude. If you want it to be in the running, could you please put it in the correct format? If you win this thing i want to be able to give a brief explanation on it, and who did it. I don't want to get those things wrong.

Cheers.

Livs    0

I don't get the point of this thread :D