Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:09

Sign in to follow this  
Phlavours

I GOT ACCEPTED

Phlavours    0

Hey guys,

Just letting everyone know that today i got accepted.

I hope i get to meet some of you since i cant wait to play :P

Thomas Ingle    1

Good to hear you got accepted hope to see you in game.

Burgz    6

Good to hear you got accepted hope to see you in game.

Buddy, look at how old these threads are :P

Thomas Ingle    1

I know that i'm trying to build up my post to a 100 so i can finally make the 16th Air Assault group into game that's why i am posting on old threads would not be doing if i did not have a reason.

Denton Fitz    3

I know that i'm trying to build up my post to a 100 so i can finally make the 16th Air Assault group into game that's why i am posting on old threads would not be doing if i did not have a reason.

Brother posting in the Intro threads doesn't count to your posts...

Akbar    0

Well you should probably know that the Introductions and Farewells section does not count to your posts, neither does off-topic and forum games.

Necroing threads isn't a way to do it. If it doesn't stop and your posts do not contain relevence and insight into the topic, we can always remove your post count or posting privilege.

That isn't what you should be doing. Instead of necroing old threads, why don't you get involved in a discussion (An active one that is) or post some meaningful comments.

/Closing