Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 12:39
Sign in to follow this  
TucoFernandez

S1: RDM in Novaya Petrovka - Server time: 2019-02-27, 18:40

Server and location: S1: Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-27, 18:40

Your in game name: Mishka Petrov

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: I don't know their names but I am sure it is in the logs.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was in Novaya Petrovka when I saw 2 guys. I decided to follow them, after some time following them one guy pointed a gun at me and asked me why I was following him. I said I had no specific reason. And asked him if he was going to rob me he said that he was not interested in my equipment. Then his friend came and said drop your stuff so I dropped my stuff, put my hands up and he shot me in the head.

Hit Logs:

{"Time":"2019-02-27 18:39:31","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Mishka Petrov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Bradley Tuna","":""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":198},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Head"}

Kill Logs:

{"Time":"2019-02-27 18:39:31","Type":"KILL","Victim":{"Name":"Mishka Petrov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Bradley Tuna","":""}}

Connection Logs:

17:57:42 : Player Mishka Petrov connected
-Dead-

17:49:37 : Player Bradley Tuna connected
-Still Connected-

Calling in @GalaxyZ for their full detailed POV and any evidence that they have for this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Allrighty I spoke to GalaxyZ in discord he apologised to me so I would like to drop the report please.

Edited by TucoFernandez

We have reviewed the report and have decided to grant the OPs wish of closing it. Just for future situation you are required to initiate on someone before you are able to shoot and then you are only able to shoot it they don't comply. We're glad that you were able to talk it out.

//Closed

Signed by: @lukaszxe & @RandyRP