Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 12:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DrMax

Interview With A Community Member: FireDude

GXUn3kz.png.bb28ce0bdfa5b53c39d493ad40dbaef5.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @FireDude

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to FireDude for participating!

Tell Us About Yourself?

Spoiler

I'm 18 years old and currently living in Hebron Ct, a town that is too small to be a big town but way too damn big to be a small town. I'm currently a Senior in High School and have been accepted to go to college for Mechanical Engineering. I play Baseball, and excel on the Mock Trial team and Model UN. Also, I kinda kick ass in Ping Pong.

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

Honestly, that's a hard one. See I always loved the Bandit hero thing going on in the original Arma II Dayz, Frankies videos really opened my eyes on how to interact with players as a neutral or good party in game. I guess I hated to see all the KoS and anti interaction going on in game, so I wanted something different. I at first hated the idea of Rp and it seemed nerdy and kinda stupid, but the videos I watched on youtube and talking to some people I really got into it.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

Oh 100% @Mademoiselle, she helped me kick ass at the start with Eddie Malone. He was my reporter character from The New York Times, and the story and connections we made together have boosted my Rp and reputation within the community. The story created with Eddie Malone and her character Preston really made clear memories in my mind. I mean c'mon, ‘My names Eddie Malone, and I Fucked your wife’ it's a classic.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

Please talk to each other more, try and connect as a team and friends, no drama and crap between y'all. Honestly y'all staff team have been doing a good job from where I'm sitting so keep on the up and up.

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

Best time I had was IC when Eddie Malone was trying to convince some hostile men he could stay and interview the hostages they took inside the Novay factory. He was just getting around with one of them and was having a little problem with one of the angry ones. Then just when he gets the pissed off one to let him stay if no one of his friends come in after him I see Fred, the other reporter. He looks at Eddie and smiles, he said something along the lines of ‘Im doing my job just like you told me Eddie!’ and I swear to god I woke up the neighbourhood when I screamed ‘What the fuck kid! Bad fucking Time!’. We were then thrown to the wall and patted down and kicked out.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

Honestly not really, I've made a lot of friends here and have the pleasure of talking to the members of the group Im allied with currently and even the enemies. It's been an awesome ride so far.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

@ToeZ, @Mademoiselle, @TheMrGasMask, and lets throw in @MoodyOG just for the alcohol he undoubtedly comes with.

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

Barns Courtney, one of the few men I would date. I. Fucking. Love. It.

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Gotta be Eddie Malone, he took off as a character. My intention with him was to bring some Rp into the PVP hostile environments by running around and combat interviewing people. But he turned into so much more. People began to recognize him by the way he talked and what he was wearing. He effected characters in ways I didn't expect like @A Drunk StewieRP who had a younger reporter character who now Rps as if he is living on Eddies legacy. When a lore wipe happens, he will make a return much more fleshed out.

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

NGL, a bloody way to figure out the form names of the people you just talked too IG. I know the IG name dammit let me @ them for beans!

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

I can bullshit and talk for a hella long time, not so hidden if ya know me but it does make me rather annoying at times. Also I'm a pretty good chef and can field strip most common handguns and standard issue Rifles in about a minute.

What was the origin of your username?

Spoiler

Long while ago, I had a girlfriend who came up with the name at random. She told it to me like it was the best damn thing ever and I decided to use it. Honestly the name didn't stick but people only recognize me by it and It would be kinda hard to change it. It's got feeling behind it however.

Thanks to @BrianM for getting this interview done.  

My brother! 

2076005158_Armyoftwo.gif.8ee6660649f067b647f46361a77db351.gif

@FireDude

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Nice read, I do think that @FireDude is a cool ass username. Always enjoy this thread! Also, good job with the interview @BrianM !

Thomas hated Eddie so much, he hated your moaning and whining and you had it all! But he still respected you even more so when he heard the way you died 😄. Great interview 

Well I feel more love than my Mother ever gave me. @FireDude

giphy.gif

The one thing I'll never forget from when you played Eddie was when you warned Kabanino about an incoming Saviors attack.

You pissed off so many people and it was great 😄

nice interview

@FireDudewonder how many people I'll kill just for shit talking Eddie before I die 

always good to read peoples povs on the community and their experiences.....Its interesting to see how much has changed in mindset since i joined..

Nah, I loved this. My understanding of this community changed a lot since I started and it really shows in my RP and connections OOC with different groups. Honestly thanks a shit ton to everyone I meet and played with. Some regular asshole I am but y'all made it fun.