Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 17:59
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

The Black Bazaar, the black market of Chernarus

Do you guys sell Rare Candy, Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions and such? I'm looking for these items. I really need them since I haven't found a PokeCenter yet.

Do you guys sell Rare Candy, Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions and such? I'm looking for these items. I really need them since I haven't found a PokeCenter yet.

There is a poke center at camp prud I think. But be careful, there are a lot of good pokèmasters near there who will want to battle you.

No there is not, I asked one of the medics already. The lake was very refreshing for my Starmie though.

Looking good! I get the feeling R.S.M are going to be even BIGGER contenders now

Text update coming soon and more information of when the event is going to occur

Other organizations have foreseen profit and a bright future in The Black Bazaar. One of them is the liberator and the very fist of this beautiful country which now have choosen to back up the idea of an open market place for the people of Chernarus.

Guest Icy

I'm looking forward to it. I was in the opening of The Raven's Nest and I enjoyed the strong vodka you guys had, I'll pay you a visit when you're open. One request though, have a small group patrolling the area closeby to make sure noone will set a roadblock and rob your customers before they can trade with you

Guest Shākya

Hmm, I'm not sure if we approve of this. We may have to pay a visit sometime to check it out.

Guest asdflayne

Even though BHM and RSM aren't on the best terms, this is a good idea.

*official TOR seal of approval*

I love it. Maybe an another camp that will help take attention from New Prud. :P

Greetings, this is Boris from the Crimson Caravans!

We are very interested in becoming Merchants within the the Black Bazaar. Our primary focus lies on wepons and ammo and thus we would like to have the opportunity to sell some of our finest good at the Black Bazaar! Please let us know about what you think about this, we have already spoken to one of your contacts earlier and discussed a little about this arrangement.

I would like to discuss things further with food and vodka, the Crimson Caravans will hold great barbeque with much vodka. You should come and we should talk more then!

Signed

// Boris Petrov of the Crimson Caravans

// Update:

Apply for a merchant card

The notorious Black Bazaar is looking for the best traders in Chernarus to operate under the honorable and unique title of "Merchant"! If you think you're good enough, apply at Black Bazaar head quarters (OOC: In the thread):

1. Name/Name of the clan:

2. Why do you wish to become a merchant in the "Black Bazaar":

3. What do you wish to trade? (Weapons, Slaves, Vehicles….)

Signature:

By signing this contract you accept the rules of the Black Bazaar

For further information please contact Stas Boyko (Forum name: Zhunk) or Morgan Riggs.

Guest Alpha

// Now this interesting. Best of luck to you.

...But ehh.. The Chedaki own Polana and Orlovets Factory.

So what are we going to do?

CRAP!! I knew this day was coming, well now I'm a commie I shall (reluctantly) shed the blood of my former mercenary friends if needed and if we somehow come to an arrangement then great!

Your false claim are merely to humor the traders and the people of Chernorussia.

The ''Black Bazaar'' is a neutral place, everyone is equal at the Black Bazaar *mumbles: except the slaves*. The value of a man resides in what he has to offer, and the quality of his merchandise.

The ''Black Bazaar'' is a neutral place, everyone is equal at the Black Bazaar *mumbles: except the slaves*. The value of a man resides in what he has to offer, and the quality of his merchandise.

This

can i organize my ultimate crowbar fights there?

I think we need to find our gladiators first :P

can i organize my ultimate crowbar fights there?

I think we need to find our gladiators first :P

or slaves

So like win and you´re free?!?

sounds great

Sign in to follow this