Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:17 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

The Black Bazaar, the black market of Chernarus

ravensnestnew.png

vCAElzd.jpg

eNWb5eO.jpg

7TRtQiK.jpg

Welcome to the Black Bazaar fellow merchants and traders of Chernarus.

What is this place? Well, let me have the honour of explaining it to you.

The Black Bazaar is a black market for merchants and traders to conduct business under the protection of The Raven Shield Mercenary Corporation.

This place, right here, is "The Ravens Nest". It is built by the Raven Shield Mercenaries. With walls surrounding it, it was built to not let any unwelcome guests inside.

Raven Shield Mercenaries Corporation will offer protection during trades for those with insurance cards.

You will be able to park your just outside of the compound walls. If you want protection for your vehicle, the Raven Shield Corporation will be able to guard it for you when around, for a price of course.

The Insurance Card

The insurance card is an insurance. If you acquire a insurance card, you can be sure that the Ravens Shield Corporation will protect you at the Black Bazaar whenever we are around.

The merchant will be given his own trading spot at the Black Bazaar. There he can show his goods for the for people who are visiting the Ravens Nest.

Here is a list of what type of merchants we would like to see at the market.

• Arms Merchant

• General Goods Merchant

• Industrial Goods Merchant

• Medical Supplies Merchant

• Slave Merchant

Apply for a insurance card

The notorious Black Bazaar is looking for the best traders in Chernarus. If you think you're good enough, apply at Black Bazaar head quarters (OOC: In the thread):

1. First name:

2. Last name:

3. Gender:

4. Natinality:

5. Organization (if any):

6. What do you wish to trade? (Weapons, Slaves, Vehicles….):

7. URL to image of your characters face:

Signature:

By signing this contract you accept the rules of the Black Bazaar.

Payment for the insurance card

One time symbolic payment for the insurance card, you must choose one of the three listed payment methods:

Military: 3 STANAG & 2 Special Ammunition of any kind.

Medical: 1 Antibiotic, 2 bloodbag & 2 Morphine.

Industrial: 1 Wheel, 1 Engine part & 2 scrap metal.

or any weapon that the raven would agree on.

Insurance/Merchant Register

Example

Note: Not payed / payed

ravensnestmap.jpg

The rules of The Ravens Nest & Black Bazaar

Settlement Rules

• Everyone is welcome, as long as you're not bringing any trouble with you.
  • This is a strict role play settlement! there is a no tolerance towards trolling and verbal abuse! If we notice any trolling and have video evidence, we will eliminate the person responsible for this and a report will be filed.
  • Any out of character conversations must be made within the text chat. It is not allowed to use voice chat for out of character conversations. Voice chat is for Role Play ONLY.
  • You are not allowed under any circumstances to enter the containers, sniper tower, guard posts or the office on the second floor of the pub.
  • Keep the voice chat to a minimum, prioritize the text chat when for example, asking for someone or asking questions.
  • When the settlement is under attack, you can choose to comply with the raiders or as we recommended stay in the pub building on the upper floor. If you do comply with the robbers demands. Please state that within the text chat before walking out the gate.
  • The Raven Shield Corporation will not be around at all time, this means that we are not taking any responsibilities for thievery or any other bandit actions.
  • The Raven Shield Corporation Will offer protection for those that have payed for it (Insurance Card) when we are around. (This applies ONLY at the Ravens Nest and the Black Bazaar). Here you can apply for an Insurance card.

The static rules of the server regarding settlements can be found here

§10 camp rules.

Breaking them may result in temporary or permanent ban.

Settlement Black List

We keep record of everyone that has been banned from the ravens nest. To find out if you have been banned, identify yourself at the gate and talk to the gate guard. We will not share any information of who have been banned on the forum, because of meta gaming reasons. We do not want people to read the thread and then attack because of their ban.

So come, merchants, traders. THIS is the black market of Chernarus, if you can't sell it here, you can't sell it anywhere.

I can't wait!

Guest Grumby

Looks good, Raven Shield Mercanaries are making a business from the apocalypse. That takes skill. I'll start stretching and head there now or whenever it's open.

Nice i'm glad we followed through with this idea, any idea on when we might do this, or are we still figuring everything out?

Nice i'm glad we followed through with this idea, any idea on when we might do this, or are we still figuring everything out?

Time or day has not been confirmed yet, and some of the text has not been added to the actual post yet

Guest Martinez

I like this idea, except the part when you mentioned "Dirty scum", who is this directed at BTW?

Just a quick question, Say if 6 of us came in the betty van would each of us have to pay a stanag mag, or could we get a deal like 5% knocked off or something?

Guest Alfie

When will this happen?

I like this idea, except the part when you mentioned "Dirty scum", who is this directed at BTW?

Just a quick question, Say if 6 of us came in the betty van would each of us have to pay a stanag mag, or could we get a deal like 5% knocked off or something?

I will work on some discounts, that is a good idea

// The Scum are people who deal in slave / dirty business, just like we do, but it is more of a "joke" phrase, do not take it personally.

When will this happen?

Not confirmed yet, still work in progress

hey hey hey, we have a medical outpost at the pond behind polana factory, hope you wont charge us for atending it.

hey hey hey, we have a medical outpost at the pond behind polana factory, hope you wont charge us for atending it.

All contracts signed with the R.S.M. are final and legally binding for both parties, any deviations from pre-established parameters however can be cause for immediate termination.

The cost of any particular service is dependent on a variety of factors and is always negotiable before the contract is signed.

Half of the payment is up front and the other half when the agreed upon job is done.

In the case of a severe breach of an agreed upon contract the client can be blacklisted and thus barred from any further friendly contact, dependent on the severity of the breach hostile action may be taken.

Contracts regarding hostile action against aid workers such as the Free Medics are not accepted.

Our non-disclosure guarantee is included in all contracts which means that the R.S.M. will under no circumstances reveal sensitive information about our current or former clients, be it location of bases or troop numbers.

All contracts signed with the R.S.M. are final and legally binding for both parties, any deviations from pre-established parameters however can be cause for immediate termination.

The cost of any particular service is dependent on a variety of factors and is always negotiable before the contract is signed.

Half of the payment is up front and the other half when the agreed upon job is done.

In the case of a severe breach of an agreed upon contract the client can be blacklisted and thus barred from any further friendly contact, dependent on the severity of the breach hostile action may be taken.

Contracts regarding hostile action against aid workers such as the Free Medics are not accepted.

Our non-disclosure guarantee is included in all contracts which means that the R.S.M. will under no circumstances reveal sensitive information about our current or former clients, be it location of bases or troop numbers.

alright good to hear.

Guest Grumby

people who deal in slave / dirty business

Genius, will work on it now. Anyone interested?

Nice one!

Freedom to trade can be yours people, for a modest price of course. We'll keep you safe behind our walls, don't you worry.

Guest Olyblob

will there be free beer. :)

I guess, the system of trading (showing stuff) will be taken from "somewhere" >: D By the way, if you need a merchant who will can work at those days with selling the stuff, you can try to contact me.

I guess, the system of trading (showing stuff) will be taken from "somewhere" >: D By the way, if you need a merchant who will can work at those days with selling the stuff, you can try to contact me.

You are very welcome Micheal, you already have a good merchant reputation in our clan :)

What server is this on?

It will depend. I think we will make a shout out on the new radio station and IRC when we have it open and which server

Sign in to follow this