Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:33
Sign in to follow this  
groovy cali

Remove Radio Forums

Remove Radio Forums  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why remove it? cause people are big dicking? there's lots of people using it in a serious way no need to remove it just cause a certain amount of people use it to fuck around.

I've never had a meaningful RP moment on the radio. Maybe I just suck at roleplay, but 99% of all important RP things that I organise won't be done on a public forum. The radio sub-forum serves to offer an occasional important announcement, that's about it. Rest of the time its just passive aggressive back and forth, big dicking and useless chatter that nobody cares about.

If you need to send a meaningful radio message, send it in a PM or do it in discord / TS.

80% of radio threads are just dig bicking

Naw I'm good with it. You always have an option to ignore any post you choose. The post are as important as you think they are, so if they bother you just ignore them. In fact the radio threads should be your favorite spot to be. Slava Chenrarus right?

Literally don’t see the point of everyone bitching about it, just don’t go on radio chatter.