Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 20:10 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Jekyll-Or-Hyde

The Blackwood Militia

Posted (edited)

Bruuuuuv, trust lol. Here. I dont know how much more evidence I can get. Yuri was Jrod, who changed his name to Phat J before getting permd. Fuuuuuuuck XD. Just search for Yuri Dragunov and see his name for every result. This is some wild shit lol 

if there were two, you aren't the one in the video you posted at least. Cuz that's my boi in that video and I remember being there that night too.  @Jekyll-Or-Hyde

Edited by Nightngale

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Nightngale said:

Bruuuuuv, trust lol. Here. I dont know how much more evidence I can get. Yuri was Jrod, who changed his name to Phat J before getting permd. Fuuuuuuuck XD. Just search for Yuri Dragunov and see his name for every result. This is some wild shit lol 

if there were two, you aren't the one in the video you posted at least. Cuz that's my boi in that video and I remember being there that night too.  @Jekyll-Or-Hyde

Edited by Jekyll-Or-Hyde

2 minutes ago, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

I figured out the confusion lol, our surnames were spelt differently lol, here is a report of me with everyone from Blackwood when I played

He spelt his DragUnov whereas I spelt mine DragOnuv

I wanna die 😄 At least it's settled. Sorry I don't remember you 😕

Posted (edited)

@Nightngale lol after i read it i realised it wasn't my report, i thought that was the report that I was banned for. Must be another one, i'll see if I can find it and show you

My account is too old to find on the new forums so I can't see what my name is lol

I'm still like 99.9% sure I was Yuri though, watching the videos and listening to the voice it sounds like me 100% but i guess we'll have to agree to disagree, like Vaine said there was 2, I was one and your friend must have been one. Tbh I don't really remember many people with it being such a long time ago it's hard to remember everyone, there was too many people in blackwood.

Edited by Jekyll-Or-Hyde

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Melvin said:

NO YOU CANT RETURN IM THE ONLY ASIAN HERE STOP

I think you got him confused with Kenny, he used to be called Hyde (or Jekyll, don't remember) on the forums too. He be the Singaporean dood.

His current forum name is @WhippySnippy

Edited by Mak

17 minutes ago, Mak said:

I think you got him confused with Kenny, he used to be called Hyde (or Jekyll, don't remember) on the forums too. He be the Singaporean dood.

His current forum name is @WhippySnippy

oh sorry sir

Sla Va Na Blackwood ✊

I do miss Blackwood tbh, one of my favourite groups I was apart of. 

Just now, Beni said:

I do miss Blackwood tbh, one of my favourite groups I was apart of. 

You had to bump this shit? I got super excited for a split second thinking Blackwood unarchived in group threads.

4 minutes ago, Zero said:

You had to bump this shit? I got super excited for a split second thinking Blackwood unarchived in group threads.

could be sooner than you think

16 hours ago, Tom Fyfe said:

could be sooner than you think

@Zero It was Tom that did that to me.... 💔