Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 09:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Jekyll-Or-Hyde

The Blackwood Militia

6 hours ago, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

@Jacob Page same here, not been back since 2015/16, i missed this place so much. Gonna be good to back into things. You'll have to message sometime if you fancy a quick catch up chat about the good old days, you'll have to remind of some of the stuff we got up to haha

Dima?? I still have videos of the dance party and asking for dating advice to win over Mia XD 

44 minutes ago, Ark said:

blackwood republic - got tired of the merc work and went straight hero. version that helped protect the fangs settlement then betrayed them. Still ran by vaine.

They were good times at Solace. That betrayal was an unexpected twist. It definitely made things a lot more interesting for us. 

Nice timeline by the way.

1 hour ago, Ark said:

Alright I’ll do a timeline 

mod- 

Blackwood Mercs - mostly BOS guys join after BoS archives. @Vaine is founder and leader

blackwood republic - got tired of the merc work and went straight hero. version that helped protect the fangs settlement then betrayed them. Still ran by vaine.

standalone-

Blackwood militia - simply put, mod died we made the move to standalone only as bandits.  Vaine still in charge. This is the OG version everyone talks about

blackwood militia: group ran by clumsy and some guy I forgot the name of after vaine and myself went away. Denten takes over once clumsy and other dude leaves

Blackwood militia official v2 Jacob pages version as leader. 

Blackwood  uprising: I’m the leader. This is the one with fox, beni, Aiko etc in it.

let it die in peace.

Forgot SA republic after BM V.2

2 hours ago, Mak said:

Forgot SA republic after BM V.2

I think you were still in ladhalla during that time.

3 hours ago, Samaritan said:

They were good times at Solace. That betrayal was an unexpected twist. It definitely made things a lot more interesting for us. 

Nice timeline by the way.

If you had any idea how much firepower we had stored up to blow Solace clean off the map your head would spin. We had like two Black Humvees, a Kamaz to knock the wall down, 12 RPGs dozens of frags, ammunition for 200 people and weapons. We basically had enough to lay siege for hours and I think we had around 24 people for the attack. 

It would have been nuts, maybe the only time Solace was captured if it had gone through. Server got pulled though. Still great times at Solace. 

On 3/7/2019 at 1:28 PM, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

Hey guys I'm back!!! Don't know if any of you guys will remember the name but I found out through the power of YouTube I was called Yuri Dragonov back in Blackwood, here's a video of me branding someone up in GM lol, good times (POV from another player called Alfie but I am the very poor 15/16 year old russian Yuri in this video lol) It was a funny video to watch back on. Hope you guys enjoy the memory with me and my very bad russian accent (apologies in advance) 

@Jacob Page do you remember me because I remember you from that GM video haha, long time ago

Wait, YURI?! Holy fuck my dude. Welcome back. It's been a hot minute

Edited by Nightngale

1 hour ago, Nightngale said:

Wait, YURI?! Holy fuck my dude. Welcome back. It's been a hot minute

Holy shit.

Real question now is where's General Joe.

@Nightngale @Major Damn I didn't think any of you guys would have remembered me given how long ago it was lol, glad you do remember me though. 😂 but aye it is me, the crazy russian of Blackwood. You guys will have to remind me of your in-game names back then, I don't recognise your forum names at all, it certainly has been a holy fuck hot minute though haha

Why does General Joe ring a bell??? Who was he In-Game?

Edited by Jekyll-Or-Hyde

1 hour ago, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

@Nightngale @Major Damn I didn't think any of you guys would have remembered me given how long ago it was lol, glad you do remember me though. 😂 but aye it is me, the crazy russian of Blackwood. You guys will have to remind me of your in-game names back then, I don't recognise your forum names at all, it certainly has been a holy fuck hot minute though haha

Why does General Joe ring a bell??? Who was he In-Game?

Joe Blackwood? Vaine?

It was Bruce. We only scarred an ass ton of whitenames together lol

6 hours ago, Ark said:

I think you were still in ladhalla during that time.

Nah, wasn't. That whole thing came quite some time later

14 hours ago, Ark said:

let it die in peace.

No Ark we can't let it die in peace! It was one of the best times on the server! 😛

16 minutes ago, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

@Major ah thats why lol, yeah I wish he would come back, they were such good times.

@Nightngale ooooh I think i do lol, its been such a long time everything is just fragments of memories haha

@Clumsy I'm defo down for a rerun of Blackwood

Are you sure you were Yuri? Because he was played by Jrod and that's not you. We'd know if he got unbanned. 

I'm pretty sure you are very confused. 

Edited by Nightngale

I'm pretty sure i was Yuri, I only just got unbanned and whitelisted the other night btw. I was definitely russian that for sure

Edited by Jekyll-Or-Hyde

2 minutes ago, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

I'm pretty sure i was Yuri, I only just got unbanned and whitelisted the other night btw. I was definitely russian that for sure

Okay. Well if you don't know jrod, then you were someone else. Not a huge deal. 

Just now, Nightngale said:

Okay. Well if you don't know jrod, then you were someone else. Not a huge deal. 

What year are we on about as I was around from late 2014 - late 2015/early 2016. I might have been mistaken but watching the videos i posted earlier it sounds a lot like me and the name Yuri Dragonuv sounds so so familiar, I've tried finding out who else in-game was in Blackwood at the time but I can't find much. I could have been another russian but can't tell for sure. I don't really remember anyone from back then, it was so long ago

7 minutes ago, Jekyll-Or-Hyde said:

What year are we on about as I was around from late 2014 - late 2015/early 2016. I might have been mistaken but watching the videos i posted earlier it sounds a lot like me and the name Yuri Dragonuv sounds so so familiar, I've tried finding out who else in-game was in Blackwood at the time but I can't find much. I could have been another russian but can't tell for sure. I don't really remember anyone from back then, it was so long ago

Yeah. This was January 2015. Sorry man, you weren't Yuri. Jrod and I ran around together during that time, and after, but that's not you. I don't remember there being any other Russians in that Blackwood, but there were a lot of people. But Yuri is someone else, I promise. 

Edited by Nightngale

I saw the thread title and thought it was a new blackwood, got me excited -- Great group, always had a good set of roleplayers for sure.

@Vaine do you remember any russians back from 2015 in blackwood, I'm trying to figure out who my character was. I'm pretty sure it was Yuri Dragonuv but I've told by someone that it isn't me, I was definitely russian though lol

Edited by Jekyll-Or-Hyde

@Vaine do you remember any russians back from 2015 in blackwood, I'm trying to figure out who my character was. I'm pretty sure it was Yuri Dragonuv but I've told by someone that it isn't me, I was definitely russian though lol

I recall your forum name, and I think your name actually was yuri dragonuv. There was 2 with that name during blackwood. You were the first Yuri.