S1 Novaya Attempted RDM 01:57 25/02/19

Server and location: S1 Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around  01:57 25/02/19

Your in game name: William Foster

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s:  Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had logged in about 20 mins Prior to this and I was walking around I was Informed that there was a hostage situation and that I should leave. I then went to town square to get some water before I left I then Went to the hay bail and sat for a few seconds and then headed on my way. Then when I was around apartments some guy started shooting at first I thought it wasn't at me then I realized I had been hit.So I ran Thats the end of it.  

Edited by Zillah

Connection Logs |

William Foster |

02:12:08 | William Foster connected
02:38:11 | William Foster disconnected

Keith Walker |

01:16:30 | Keith Walker connected
02:09:16 | Keith Walker disconnected

Hit Logs |

William Foster |

{"Time":"2019-02-26 01:46:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"William Foster"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Keith Walker"},"Damage":{"Global":5.644,"Health":5.644,"Blood":0,"Shock":6.6},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"RightFoot"}

Chat Logs |

N / A

Calling In |
Please provide your full & detailed point of view. Also, list any allies relevant to this situation & provide any evidence you may have.

Reporting Party
@Zillah | William Foster | POSTED

Accused
@Gatorr | Keith Walker | POSTED

POV: There was a massive firefight where my teammates were held up in the church and there were hostiles outside trying to kill them. I made my way up there and held up in the treeline to see if i could get shots at anyone. I saw the OP running around right near the church. He stood on top of a hay bail and sat there for a good 30 seconds right across from the church. based off of the fact that there was massive amounts of gunfire and the fact that he was hanging around right next to it so nonchalantly, I figured he was one of the hostiles. He started going towards me so I engaged. I think you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry for inconveniencing you by shooting you once. hopefully no hard feelings

Considering Gatorr and OP talked this it, we will be closing this report. In the future Gatorr, please confirm your target before deciding to take a shot.

/solved with the help of @Banshee, @RandyRP, @Phoenix, @lukaszxe

EDIT: Apparently