S1 KOS NVFL Vybor pump 22:10-23 25/02/19

Server and location: S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:10-23 25/02/19

Your in game name: Magnus Helgarson

Names of allies involved: D7

Name of suspect/s:  No clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/a

Detailed description of the events: @OxeN Says everyone put your hands up for @Ryan Shepherd as a public announcement no one was getting taken captive or shot some time passes and Ex-Vox are leaving then we start receiving shots and I die as I run to close to the door.

Edited by Eagle

PETER WEST POV

So we were just standing around the pond with 15 people rping and suddenly someone sprayed me and 4 others down.

Not only was this RDM / attempted RDM this was also a NVFL since there was 15 of us and like 2 of them? (Saviors might had KOS rights on me and @Mak but not on the rest of the people killed)

Paddy Devlin POV: Not much to say, me, green dragons and GZ are all talking around the pump and someone decides it would be a great idea to shoot at 20 people.

PoV: I was chilling in Vybor with a ton of other people (15-20), then 1 or 2 guys pull up and start spraying everyone down like mad men. Some big confusion ensues and we eventually kill them. I suspect they were saviors, and they did have rights ONLY on me and Jackfish, but they started spraying down people completely uninvolved with either me or him. To be honest at first I thought it was some kids doing a tendie. I probably have video, I'll check if the shadowplay saved once I go offline

Sami Iisiaat POV: I was chilling at the well with some others. Nothing serious just goofing and randomly shot in my legs from behind. 

Hi, i was the person ontop of the car that got gunned down. I was not involved in any hostile situations prior or during this encounter and was gunned down out of nowhere. This is an attitude i expect from Non KOS servers, especially since the person decided to run up and try and gun down a group of 15 people plus. I was not informed of any hostilities that happened if any happened prior also if anything or anything happened. Just shocked honestly.

Edited by Stagsview

POV: I make an anouncment over the megaphone, i said "everyone put your hands up for ryan shepherd he is a great leader. a few minutes pass before someone runs up on 20+ people and starts spraying into the crowd killing five people. I run away and then ran back when the attacker was dead.

Edited by OxeN

POV: We were in a crowd of like 20 talking, having fun. OxeN makes an announcement and then we go back to talking and then out of nowhere shots start flying into the crowd. A few people died and then the gunman himself gets killed. No prior contact with this man on my end as far as I'm aware. I took a shot or two myself.

Kieran O'Hara POV |

I was straight up boolin' at the pump in Vybor with my group, Generation Zero, and some other people, just sippin' some water and talking to each other. Some time goes by and OxeN decides to make a short announcement. He gets on the car, turns up his megaphone and says a few words before ending it by saying; "Put your hands in the air for our leader Shepherd" or something along that line. Everybody has a giggle and we roleplay for a bit, Generation X starts to take their leave when suddenly, out of absolutely nowhere - a dozen shots or so go off. I have no clue what is going on and decide to unmute my radio and start asking my boys what's happening. They have no clue, but apparently, people are shooting at each other. I try to pull my weapon out, but my character conveniently starts vomiting, as you do. A few people drop when I hear someone yelling; "He's in the garage!". I opened the garage door and see a dude straight up fly through the door before getting lit up and dying.

Afterwards, we all calm down, try and figure out what happened and continue to roleplay on DayZ.

Shroud POV: So i was chilling near the water pump with everyone in vybor when all of a sudden an absolute madman begins firing into the crowd of 10+ people, i back up and watch from afar until the shooting is over.

I more so just came here cause my boy @Osku asked me to provide my Video on the situation, since i got a full view of it.

POV

I'm chillin in vybor with our new group Gen Z and we're just having a good time making friends and stuff. Then some of us leave and as we get about 20 meters away from the other guys we hear a bunch of shots ring out at the well and my boy watchman tells me over the radio that someone just gunned a bunch of dudes down. I ran back to help but they were already dead.

Not sure what that was all about.

POV : Was chilling about to leave Vybor when someone starts blasting the guys whom'stve company i quite enjoy and like a minuteman on 14 redbulls i pull my gun out and start hunting this guy, eventually i take him out after exchanging rounds and him shooting some more of these Class A citizens. The end.

Video :

Oscar O'doyle POV: We had been RPing around Vybor for a good while and there were a bunch of groups there. Generation Zero, D7 mercenaries + friends and New Moon. We all end up gathering around the well for some dancing, banter and a touching speech by @OxeN. I am about to leave the well with Gen Z but I get called back by the boys and we continue chatting. This is when everyone who were huddled around me get hit with a full mag of 7.62 killing a few and hitting many more (including me). I run behind the shed where I saw the muzzle flash coming from to kill the shooter. As I turn the corner I see someone I don't recognise laying on the ground and I assumed it was the shooter/one of the shooters and that @Watchman had just dropped him so I put a few in him to make sure he isn't just uncon since in this patch everyone seems to always go uncon instead of actually dying. Well turns out it was just some random person who happened to be behind the shed and was killed by the accused before we turned the corner (I think I also hit @Challenger with a few stray rounds there, sorry mate). The situation ends when Watchman kills the accused when he runs out of the shed.

my pov: me and my friend @RyanPr are walking around and he gets robbed while in novaya i kill one and they spray ryan down and run off. I change clothing and run around trying to find D7 and peter who i know are the ones that killed ryan i see a group at vybor with peter and the ones who killed ryan around so i was planning to spray peter down and other D7 members and run off, i get myself to a position of where i think i can do it successfully and start shooting i kill peter and a guy on a car who i thought was D7 (which turned out not to be) i get overwhelmingly rushed by a group of people and manage to kill 2 more and die after getting backed into a small garage. i guess i hit a bunch of other people while shooting at peter and the dude on the car.  I have realized how much i fucked up and cant do much other then apologize.

You realised how much you fucked up? Didn't sound like it on a public stream buddy. Seemed like you enjoyed doing what you did here and had no problem calling people and myself shit after. Maybe watch the tongue while people stream.

You realise but seems like you don't care. As there was randomers and two different groups here Involved.

This just does nothing else but taint the reputation of the saviours in itself not only by IG action but also OOC.

Congraz, hope you enjoyed the kills.

was a bit salty after a different situation that was pretty aggravating and was just venting, didn't mean what i said and tend to say shit i dont mean when im annoyed or mad but take it how you please

dont really know why you are talking about the saviors they had no part in this 

Hello, weeb-leader here. I have been sent in here by the elders

@JoeyS You killed 4 people, did not check your targets at all and just sprayed and preyed into a group. Checking your content history you seem to be involved in a lot of reports and you have already received 2 banstrikes since January.

You seem to be unable to enjoy RP for what it should stand for and instead become focused on PvP and salt, therefore you will be put on a leave from our community.

Solved with admins

Subscribe to pewdiepie