Server time (UTC): 2019-06-18, 17:45
Sign in to follow this  
Kase

New to DayZ and DayZRP

Hello DayZRP Community!

My name is Kase (Or so most call me) and I'm fairly new to the game and this server itself but am excited to get to experience a nostalgia feeling to survival RP!

So to start off, a little bit about me (If you're interested!):

I have been a roleplayer since 2010 starting off with Text Based Roleplay and moved onto Voice a few years later. I still to this day roleplay and I do it extensively on any game I usually play unless it lacks the immersion to do so. It has been a while since I have voice roleplayed, I'd say roughly a year? Though I am no stranger to it and I enjoy putting on different accents or voice impersonations for my characters to follow their backstory. Throughout my years, I have learned to experience several character progressions that sometimes took the most surprising turns and gave me some of the best and most enjoyable experiences that I've had the pleasure of being a part of. Which I hope to be able to experience and share these same feelings with all of those in which I encounter!

A little information on the character I'm bringing in:

The Character I intend to play is a form of antagonist named Kase Mcilwrath a Northern Irish ex-Mafia member from Belfast that was notorious for pulling off heists for his Father's mob before moving to the U.S. I will be roleplaying as much as possible as it is my belief to engage in extensive roleplay to benefit other players and give them their own story progression and character progression. On Just Survive, I was voted #1 Antagonist among the server despite there being many before me, and I have never once broken the rules there as I don't see the point in KOS on an RP server. The enjoyment I gain from playing an antagonistic character is seeing other survivors form their own friendships based on hardships they've experienced from encountering my character. The stories and planning that they go to to oppose him if they choose to, and the overall roleplay experience I can get from it as they can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours.

A little information on the group I am running:

The origin of the Dead Horse is far from what it is today. When my character first was introduced to them, he was a lone survivor and mercenary for hire due to his wife's demise by suicide during the outbreak for some horrible turn of events. Kase was driven to a form of madness and when he met this biker group ran by a man named Jessie, he was introduced to the Dead Horse, which he quickly staged a coup to have the leader executed and gradually the other leaders who opposed to stand in his way for competition as leaders. When Kase took over the biker group, he had desensitized it's members and militarized it to a point that made the group into an army after gradual conditioning and recruitment from other settlements and outposts that survivors had been engaged in. The Dead Horse was now a protection racket and even more so, forced most survivors to join against their own will as they took over regions of the United States that was left with survivors, establishing their own outposts.

Q/A:

Q: Okay, but how did Kase and the Dead Horse end up in Chernarus?

A: As stated in the information above, Kase's Dead Horse ran a major part of the remnants of the US with it's outposts but that eventually came to an end and unexpected circumstances. Leave him to gather the last of the Dead Horse onto an evacuaction plane and made their way Eastbound until they found themselves in Chernarus. Their intentions for spreading over to Russian soil is to continue surviving by any means necessary.

Q: Will your group be bandits that constantly hold people up?

A: Short answer: No.
Long answer: The Dead Horse are easily comparable to the Saviors from the Walking Dead TV Show but with it's own dynamic and twist, we do not rob for the sake of robbing, though we aren't going to overlook those who may be considered targets. The Dead Horse overall have more than just robbery on their mind to gain resources and continue to survive.

Q: I'm interested in joining The Dead Horse, how can I?

A: The Dead Horse are very particular when it comes to selection of who they let into their fold and who they would consider an ally or just a prey. The best way to gain entry into our group is by meeting with Kase ICly and letting him get to know your character.

Q: How many are in the Dead Horse?

A: Currently we are looking at 12+ (Updated)

Q: Why haven't you Officially Made this group on the forums?

A: I do not currently meet all the requirements

Conclusion:

So hopefully that is a bit of an introduction for myself on the forums! I appreciate anyone who read through the whole of this post, hope to see some of you in game and have some good roleplay encounters!

- Kase

Edited by Kase

Welcome

hello

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to Hell.

Welcome to the community!

Hello, welcome to the community!

Welcome

Welcome to the community!

That was a fantastic introduction post! I enjoyed that read! Nice mate, pleasure to meet you.

Tbh I can't say I'm surprised that another villain group is coming to DayZRP! However I am really interested to see how the Mafia will make their mark here! Chaos reigns supreme in our world, will make for some interesting role play adding some class and finesse to the mix! Cannot wait to get some of this on video! 😄 

I'm also a graphic artist so if I can help in any ways, gimme a pm! 

On a side note, ever want to play a different character, the good fight could always more use capable people! 😉 

878729529_JoinTheSRDToday.png.4518b87890ebdcfcbaa3a9bcb5e39bae.png

35 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

That was a fantastic introduction post! I enjoyed that read! Nice mate, pleasure to meet you.

Tbh I can't say I'm surprised that another villain group is coming to DayZRP! However I am really interested to see how the Mafia will make their mark here! Chaos reigns supreme in our world, will make for some interesting role play adding some class and finesse to the mix! Cannot wait to get some of this on video! 😄 

I'm also a graphic artist so if I can help in any ways, gimme a pm! 

On a side note, ever want to play a different character, the good fight could always more use capable people! 😉 

878729529_JoinTheSRDToday.png.4518b87890ebdcfcbaa3a9bcb5e39bae.png

Appreciate it, and I too have been in the graphic design profession for quite some time, I'm just not sure I can use a signature, I don't think?
EDIT: We're not a mafia haha

Edited by Kase

I just use a png image I make in Photoshop! ^^ You're a gold premium so you should have an unlimited upload! If you don't, message the admins and they'll fix that! 😄 

Welcome!

Thanks for letting me read your previous story! Loved it!

Welcome!