Server time: 2019-03-24, 05:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 11 hours, 16 minutes
HDragon

S1: Invalid KOS 2019-02-25, 00:49

Server and location: Novya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-25, 00:49

Your in-game name: Vali Kuznetsov

Names of allies involved: None of them were actively involved.

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had just entered Novya scared as hell because I was just unbanned and wearing the full Russian uniform. Saviors aren't that nice to Russians/ Pamyati. So I was looting most houses for some clothing while also trying to meet up with members from my group. I had been waiting at the bus depot and decided to loot for some different pants. I saw a guy and assumed it was a friend so I was going to walk up IC and say hello. I ran into the house I was shot at when I approached him so I fired back. 

Connection Logs |

Vali Kuznetsov |

00:06:25 | Vali Kuznetsov connected
00:39:10 | Vali Kuznetsov disconnected
00:40:46 | Vali Kuznetsov connected
- DIED -

Maurice Jones |

00:04:21 | Maurice Jones connected
01:40:44 | Maurice Jones disconnected

Hit Logs |

Vali Kuznetsov |

{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":18.15,"Health":18.15,"Blood":0,"Shock":33},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"RightArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":18.15,"Health":18.15,"Blood":0,"Shock":33},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"RightArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":0,"Health":0,"Blood":0,"Shock":0},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":0,"Health":0,"Blood":0,"Shock":0},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":18.15,"Health":18.15,"Blood":0,"Shock":33},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"LeftArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:04","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":7.315,"Health":7.315,"Blood":0,"Shock":10},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"LeftHand"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:04","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":0,"Health":0,"Blood":0,"Shock":0},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:04","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":18.15,"Health":18.15,"Blood":0,"Shock":33},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"RightArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:04","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":7.315,"Health":7.315,"Blood":0,"Shock":10},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"LeftHand"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:04","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Damage":{"Global":18.15,"Health":18.15,"Blood":0,"Shock":33},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x54","Target":"RightArm"}

{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:04","Type":"KILL","Victim":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"}}

Maurice Jones |

{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:02","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-25 00:49:03","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Maurice Jones"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Vali Kuznetsov"},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"}

Chat Logs |

N / A

Calling In |
Please provide your full & detailed point of view. Also, list any allies relevant to this situation & provide any evidence you may have.

Reporting Party
@VincentHaris | Vali Kuznetsov | POSTED

Accused
@pk_cooler | Maurice Jones | POSTED

Maurice POV:

Allies: @Drake @Jamm - These were the survivors of my group at the time. However they were on the other side of the street near the well in a gunfight and thus won't be able to provide a helpful POV.

My group were having a massive gunfight with all the Saviors in Novaya pretty much a small war, multiple casualties on both sides at this point. Very much an active firefight which anyone in Novaya would hear. We were fighting around the well and then I ran up the hill to the north and flanked around south to try and help my guys our who were pinned.

I head over to the apartments to try and get an angle. I then sprint into the house and close the doors behind me. I immediately hear someone chasing me and of course assumed one of them had seen me go in and was coming to kill me. The door opens while I'm upstairs, they didn't say anything on voip and sprint up the stairs with a weapon drawn. I am very on edge at this point of course.

When I saw him I panicked and shot, this did not hit. You see me lower my weapon in Vincent's video, I realised that he had no armband on and I stopped shooting. But obviously it it was too late and escalated real fast and Vincent shot me and so I started shooting again. I then went uncon. 

I hope you can see that this really was an honest mistake, I stopped shooting once I saw he had no armband. I sincerely apologise to you Vincent for that.#

(I can upload a video POV, but will have to do this overnight as my internet is extremely slow)

@pk_cooler Could you please upload your full unedited video of your PoV please and then post it here. 

@pk_cooler Do you have any video prior to this? From the video it doesn't show that you were in an active firefight. If so, please upload the full unedited video because the video does seem cut to start at a certain point. 

@RandyRP As to not waste anybody’s time waiting for me to upload. I’m going to ask @sh4wzy to post the video that he already has uploaded. 

@sh4wzy Please can you post your video showing us being initiated on by the Saviors?

I will upload my personal POV of the gunfight in the morning  if needed. Please bare in mind that my internet is heinously slow so I will have to upload overnight again. 2 minute videos take me 8 hours.

I know I wasn't called in but I'll post the initiation.

Don't know if you needed this after Sh4wzy posted already, but here's my video pov of the initiation, to show that we were in a gunfight. Sorry for wait.

When the video ends, I take a few pop shots and then run over the field for a few minutes to the apartment complex, which is where the first video starts.

Verdict:

@pk_cooler | Invalid kill - firefight | Guilty

Explanation:

A team of staff has reviewed the report and reached a conclusion to it.

We will start off with a short summary. @pk_cooler and his friends are in Novaya having a gunfight with the saviours after an initiation was dropped. Both sides lose people in the firefight that follows. Meanwhile, @VincentHaris and his friends enter the town. They spot the saviours and decides to run out of the town as they begin being suspicious of them. @VincentHaris decides to go into a house while trying to leave the town where he is eventually killed by @pk_cooler believing that he was a saviour.

Addressing the rule break. @pk_coolerIn this situation your kill was not valid as you didn't have valid kill rights on the op. You may have believed that he was a saviour and in a hectic situation we can understand that you need to be quick, especially in gunfights. This doesn't excuse you from the rule break through and you will be found guilty of Invalid kill - firefight. It's your responsibility to properly ID your targets when killing someone. It's always better to reinitiate on a person if you are unsure if you have kill rights on them or not. This is so that you don't risk killing an innocent person and potentially risk breaking the rules.

Outcome:

@pk_cooler | Invalid kill - firefight | Guilty - 2-day ban & 5 warning points

Signed by @Banshee @RandyRP @Phoenix & @lukaszxe