Server time: 2019-03-24, 11:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 hours, 15 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
i am Bambi

S1 Griefing of base

Server and location: S, just south of Stay Sabor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Hopefully logs will show (saw this when I just logged in)

Your in game name: Samuel Hunter

Names of allies involved: No one

Name of suspect/s: Logs will hopefully show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): non in base or out

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://gyazo.com/6a69134eed5cad520e21b7fa86924c5c https://gyazo.com/438056b0677000bb0168b5c758339ebf

Detailed description of the events: I was the one that made most of the base and this report isn't for the gear at all.  This is the second time someone has raided us but not only raided us, but went out of their way to place the 3 crates in-front of the black tent so that we can't access it.  They also not only broke in through the walls but then destroyed the locks for no reason.  Also just saying this for log reasons because I''m not sure how logs work but a wire mesh box was taken, blue civy tent, and a yellow barrel.  Again this isn't about the loot its about the reasoning for destroying the locks AND breaking walls, as well as the whole crates thing now happening twice.

20190224173846_1.jpg

20190224173503_1.jpg

Building Logs

[2019-02-24 18:25:27]: (Jacob Freedman) destroyed a(n) Fence at <redacted>

[2019-02-24 07:26:46]: (Jarvis Crimson) deployed a(n) Wooden Crate at <redacted>

Connection Logs

17:15:33 : Player Jacob Freedman connected
19:08:53 : Player Jacob Freedman disconnected

Calling In

@Sage07 (Jacob Freedman)

@Hellish (Jarvis Crimson)

For his full and detailed PoV and any evidence he has. Please also list any allies you had in this situation. 

Yea I broke a fence to see what was in there but there was already a hole in the border of the wall, there was nothing there so I left. Any one else could have came through and destroyed everything after I left.  If breaking walls is against the rules then I didn't know.

1 minute ago, Sage07 said:

Yea I broke a fence to see what was in there but there was already a hole in the border of the wall, there was nothing there so I left. Any one else could have came through and destroyed everything after I left.  If breaking walls is against the rules then I didn't know.

when I got there the three crates were already there so I didn't bother with anything

9 minutes ago, Sage07 said:

when I got there the three crates were already there so I didn't bother with anything

if you broke the walls, are there logs for the person who broke the lock? because only 3 people knew the code to the lock and non of us were the ones to unlock the gate.  @Sage07 Was there a lock on the door when you broke in? 

No lock and when I initially came through the border wall the crates were already there and I'm not sure what gate your talking about because I never saw a lock anywhere.

so you didn't do the crate thing, cool.  But why break the wall if there was no lock on the gate? lol

@Zanaan any chance of other logs from yesterday for breaking locks? it had to have happened on the Saturday because I was on the Friday night.

Just talked to my friend who was on last night around 07:00 server time

Edited by i am Bambi

Updated Logs. Calling in @Hellish for his full and detailed PoV and any evidence he has.

PoV: Me @Kaizer and @Lego were walking bye stary, they said they saw a base so we broke in to get gear only breaking a lock because we didnt realize the base wall had already been broken into. The only thing I did was pick up a box to help me walk around and loot cuz it was blocking me. I didn't move the box very far just over to the tent so it was out of my way. I don't know how its griefing as we only took what we needed and only broke 1 lock. Its easy to move the box so you can access the tent.

Its not the fact that the crate was moved, but its the fact twice now they have been moved into a line to block the car tent.  That's the thing that (to me) is blatant griefing.  I can't confirm it was @Hellish or any of his guys but someone has been griefing our base.  Since the game is still buggy and we can't really pull logs for every single thing i guess ill just close the report.  Thank you for all of your time.

Report closed, next time don't put them in the front part of the tent, if you did do it Hellish.