Server time: 2019-05-22, 21:38
Sign in to follow this  
1SWAT2

Temp-Ban Appeal

Why the verdict is not fair: It appears I took too long to give my personal view to the situation.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Joseph Ehrenman POV: It was a while ago that I was in the situation with New Moon and what happened in Kabanino, I was in the middle of the town when I heard about the concert but paid no attention until I saw a group of heavily armed people enter the town and the man on the megaphone had said "Everyone, get your hands up!". At this point I tried to sneak away using the back ally's and going in between houses then I heard shouting and gunfire. I tried to get a clear view of the town so I could see who was an enemy and who wasn't when I ran into a second group of 2 men who I assumed were just curious people trying to figure out what the commotion was but immediately as I got near them they shouted at me to put my hands up and my weapon down. After which I froze and after a few seconds tried to defend myself as a reaction but they took me down as soon as my weapon was readied. I apologize if I had committed no value for life, I had no intention of breaking any rules my actions we're just impulsive to me.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to be unbanned from the Server.

What could you have done better?: I should have been active on the website so I could of send my POV sooner.

Do you have any video evidence from that situation? 

Thank you for your patience,

We've looked into your POV and the report and have concluded that the verdict of the report will remain the same, as it will still be a Word V Word case due to the lack of video evidence.
In the future, we'd like to ask you to keep a closer eye on the forums in-case you are ever called into a report, as to prevent unnecessary temp-ban like these from occurring.

Outcome |

Appeal Accepted - Temp-Ban Lifted

Signed | @Banshee & @Phoenix