Server time: 2019-05-23, 01:37
Sign in to follow this  
Jekyll-Or-Hyde

Blacklist Appeal

Blacklisted Steam 76561198084572640

I can not comment on the verdict as I can not find the report. I haven't been on this server for quite a good few years so my memory to the reasoning is unknown and I do not remember my account details to the original account that was linked to the ban.

I'd like to state that it would obviously not happen again, I was a lot younger and immature back then, I am 21 years old now and I hope to be forgiven for my mistake and given a chance to prove that I am worth bringing back into the community.

What I could have done to avoid the situation that resulted in me being blacklisted would to follow the rules and not break them.

Edited by Fogg97
Blacklist Appeal Template Changes

Hello @Fogg97,

Can you please use the appeal template here. Failure to do so in the next 24 hours will result in this appeal being closed.

@BrianM I've Corrected it into the appeal template format (I hope)

Because it's going to be hard and long winded to explain over messages, send me a message on discord if you'd wish to talk about it on there if you would find it easier that way

Edited by Fogg97

Greetings @Fogg97, I think I found the report. Does this look familiar?

@Zanaan no real memory of this but the username is what i probably would have used back then so it probably was me. All i can say is i'm sorry for my past actions and believe I'm a totally different person now I've grown up, all I can ask is since that time I be given another chance to prove that things have changed and be put on a 1 time offence perma ban, I honestly want to get back into RP and this server is by far the best from videos I have seen (GamingRoach's series especially). After looking through the report I have no argument to the decision as I see it to be fair I'd just wish I had kept my mouth closed and potentially I wouldn't be in this situation. Again, I hope you guys can forgive me and give me 1 last chance on the server, I'm a great RPer and loved playing back when I was in the Blackwood Militia. I really have miss the server and I want to come back. I don't know how far credibility wise my word goes but I used to play on AftermathRP a few years back not long after DayZRP and I had not once been warned, temp banned or permanently banned. If you guys wish to reject my ban appeal I would totally understand but if i'm given another chance I'll make sure you don't regret it.

If you wish to speak in Discord about the situation I'd be more than happy to if it would make things easier for you guys, just let me know.

Many Thanks, Fogg

Edited by Fogg97

Hello, 

We have looked into the appeal and you yourself have said that you were the one in the report by looking at the name, and with the names being so similar, it was you. Because you were permanently banned back then, you cannot have this other account to circumvent the ban. We're happy that you believe that your attitude has changed and we too hope it has, but you were banned before and cannot be unbanned just because you made another account. That is not how it works. Due to that, your appeal will be denied.

However, if you do wish to come back you may appeal your first permanent ban by using our amnesty system. You can find out information on how to do that here.

Appeal Denied. 

Signed by myself.