Server time: 2019-05-21, 19:35
Sign in to follow this  
Gearstrife

Appealing blacklisted

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Capture.PNG

Why the verdict is not fair: i think the verdict is not fair. i dont understand the punishment. i can change my story if needed or recreate one entirely.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: im trying to create a character from Russia based off the book Metro 2033 not using any story just relitiveness my own character not a character from any of the story. but if needed ill come up with another story if i can redo my app. part of the story

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: not blacklisted and understood, whitelisted if possible.

What could you have done better?: made my story more from my own? . my story is my own only the places in the book iv used. i think i could of came up with a better before or during story

To play on the server you will need to create an original backstory for your character. While you are allowed to pull inspiration from works of fiction and there is no way to avoid being influenced by movies, games and other media when creating your story, it seems that your story was almost exactly copied from somewhere. If you read our lore you will know that it is very different from the Metro universe so I suggest you scrap the idea of making a Russian character based on the Metro series and go with something completely original.

Appeal accepted - blacklist removed

You will need to re-submit your whitelist application