Server and location: S1 Novya  

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-24 around 5:10

Your in game name: Seth Hatcher

Names of allies involved: Saviors

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/a

Detailed description of the events:

I had just returned to the Novya Compond when over the radio i hear our friends are being robbed, i go to the area about 300 meters south of them where im met with two strangers who ask whats going on, we hear shots and i tell them to get into a nearby house, i crouch and am then shot by a man about 15 meters from me near a car . i just barely see him before i die, there was no communication from this individual and i was not pointing any weapons or posing an immediate threat. If he had said something i would have complied because i was severely out gunned, he seemed to have a full auto weapon and i had a long range rifle and was no match at that close range.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

I Feel that since i was not aiming nor presenting an immediate threat this individual had a perfect opportunity to hostile RP With me, i had every intention of surrendering and complying seeing as i was out gunned, i had a sniper weapon and was far to close to engage with a fully automatic weapon.

I was the one that shot you. You were wearing the same color armband as the people we initiated on and were in a firefight with. You were walking with 2 guys that had their hands up while you had your gun out and as soon as you saw me you ducked behind cover. You knew exactly what was going on and I think it's safe to say you were planning on shooting me but I beat you to it and now you're trying to use rule armor

Negative, i prefer to focus on RP, i did have a gun but as i stated it was never raised or posed a threat, im sorry you feel as if you where threatened by me crouching while shots went off, but in my opinion, hiding is a natural reaction to hearing gun fire, and i only saw you after i had ducked and for only long enough to see muzzle flash. But seeing as this has the potential to be a Cringe worthy back and forth, i will only be responding to admins from this point on.

Edited by ZombyBeard

3 minutes ago, ZombyBeard said:

Negative, i prefer to focus on RP, i did have a gun but as i stated it was never raised or posed a threat, im sorry you feel as if you where threatened by me crouching while shots went off, but in my opinion, hiding is a natural reaction to hearing gun fire, and i only saw you after i had ducked and for only long enough to see muzzle flash. But seeing as this has the potential to be a Cringe worthy back and forth, i will only be responding to admins from this point on.

If you knowingly run up to an active firefight that your group is involved in (we had kos on saviours because they fired at us) obviously wearing the same armband, and run around with your gun out and take cover, its not my fault you get shot. You cant just expect people to try to roleplay with you when there are bullets flying. This is such a false report

Ok first the firefight hadn't happened yet, when I got there. 2nd i was fairly far away from the whole situation and 3rd when fire actually started I ducked  due to not knowing what the shots where, then was shot almost immediately, so even if I knew we had been initiated on (which I didnt due to the distance) or vise versa it was literally second before I was shot without posing a threat. I've said my peace.

Edited by ZombyBeard

unfortunately i do not, my pc just cant handle the multiple processes at the time.

If i could also state, this report is based on my opinion on Role play potential in this situation, and how i feel about most situations as of late, there is very little hostile RP that i have witnessed lately and im hoping that if anything comes from this report it will be that people take more time to RP rather than just take the shot that is presented to them.

Edited by ZombyBeard

Considering the situation at hand here and the fact that we do not have any video evidence to judge who was where and when and if the firefight was already going this report will be concluded as inconclusive due to us not having enough evidence to dish out a proper verdict.