Server time (UTC): 2019-09-17, 13:36
Sign in to follow this  
Nihoolious

""Flaming""

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

f385cd2da7769cb8d476c9a0b067e1cb.png 

Why the verdict is not fair: So when a staff member posts on my group page calling me inactive when I've logged in more recently than he has and I point that out its flaming? Didn't realize Jim wasn't allowed to be corrected on a false statement he made on my own thread. Its not flaming and getting upset over that post is petty.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: By his own logic hes inactive so I don't see why I should just take it when he tries calling me inactive when I've played more than he has. Aren't staff members supposed to be active in the first place? Looks to me like Jim trying to take a low blow on my group thread despite it not being true or making sense in context.  

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Remove points

What could you have done better?: Don't question the co-owner and let him take shots on my thread

Greetings @Nihoolious

A separate team of staff have reviewed your warning, and have come to a decision. JimRP posted about activity on your group thread, and pointed out that even you yourself had not been in game for 9 days. A group leader ultimately is the one most directly representing a group, and as such a sign of inactivity from a leader can cause great concern with whether the group itself is active as a whole. So he questioned you on whether or not the group was still active. You then removed the other inactive members before replying how you were "inactive". This is seen as directly flaming/ flamebaiting @JimRP. Furthermore you continue to question Jim when he was simply doing his job as a member of staff in your appeal. As such you appeal has been denied.

//Denied, points remain.

signed by @Zanaan with notes