Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 22:53
Sign in to follow this  
WongRP

To Denigrata

*Jamal Presses down the PTT*

Heard your last broadcast and I must say I'm very disappointed. I refuse to stand by while you extort neutral and groups who bring now harm to his country so I'll be nice and give you one last chance to accept to the terms given otherwise EVERY member from your Organisation will be hunted down and put in front of a firing squad or beheaded. I along with my shooters will not stand by and let you ruin peoples homes and camps because especially those that do no harm towards you or anyone else. 

*He takes a sip from his canteen*

To the rest of the people that listen in on this, if you find this group of pussies on the road please get in contact with me here and you will be rewarded massively by that I mean we'll strip Denigrata of their possession and hand them over to you for whatever use it might be. 

*Jamal releases the PTT*

*Listens in to Jamal's broadcast before pressing down on the PTT himself and speaking*

"Nicolas if you're listening I hope you remember what I told you before. I was very civil towards you but I warned you what would happen if our demands were not met. You said yourself that you're just an intelligence organisation so I really suggest that you talk to David and reconsider your stance on this. We left your car as a show of good faith and you throw it back in our faces. Just like what your man on the radio said, we will do what needs to be done."

*Releases his finger off of the PTT before placing it back down on the table next to him*

Edited by Kai

*Quite satisfied with how the conversation is going, O'Brien hits the PTT*

"I said, in other words, to go fuck yourself and that we would continue to operate as we have been.

Why are you giving us a second chance? We publicy declined your 'offer' anyways.

You weren't against letting us help you just before New Paris was established.

See, I don't buy this robin hood act you have here for a second 'take from Denigrata and give to the poor'. Bullshit.

You giving us this 'second chance' was just an oppertunity to flaunt yourself over the radio as the good guy whilst letting you paint us as the boogeyman. All the deals we have made were made in good faith and we have stuck to them.

Your actions led to the torture of one of my men and if you know what's best for you, you will stop this nonsense.

To address those who we have made deals with in the past, I will uphold my side of the bargain. I will.

However, if this fool continues his threats, we will be left with no choice but to renege on our deal as a show of force.

Jamal, talk to the potential victims before you reply.

Drop this or we will."

*O'Brien releases the PTT*

Guest RyanOG
3 hours ago, Caraham said:

*Quite satisfied with how the conversation is going, O'Brien hits the PTT*

"I said, in other words, to go fuck yourself and that we would continue to operate as we have been.

Why are you giving us a second chance? We publicy declined your 'offer' anyways.

You weren't against letting us help you just before New Paris was established.

See, I don't buy this robin hood act you have here for a second 'take from Denigrata and give to the poor'. Bullshit.

You giving us this 'second chance' was just an oppertunity to flaunt yourself over the radio as the good guy whilst letting you paint us as the boogeyman. All the deals we have made were made in good faith and we have stuck to them.

Your actions led to the torture of one of my men and if you know what's best for you, you will stop this nonsense.

To address those who we have made deals with in the past, I will uphold my side of the bargain. I will.

However, if this fool continues his threats, we will be left with no choice but to renege on our deal as a show of force.

Jamal, talk to the potential victims before you reply.

Drop this or we will."

*Ryan presses the PTT*

First of all. You know deep down you're the bitch that sits in a bush and hides in a gun fight shaking. I seen it first hand. 

This whole thing your doing, stops. Or I'm going to come and find you, and kill you. We took your boy yesterday. Had some stern words with the unchained 'esse' - He made the boy fucking crack.

As I said. You're the ones who are trying to cause shit in a already fucked up place. It can't get worse. Stop trying or we will show much more aggression. Go back to the south. Maybe have a little swim in the water and drown and do everyone a favour.

While I'm here, everyone who has had a run in with Javier, I told him to chill out. He likes to cause some issues. Just ignore him he won't do shit.

Heed the warning children. Left the Saviors cus you can't handle the heat. Little boy pussy.

Yall get all shaky and frigid near the blue, so stop plastering it on your arm or I'll choke you with that fucking band.

*PTT*

Edited by RyanOG

*O'Brien presses the PTT*

"All we did was leave, we didn't do anything to you. You started all problems between us.

You act like the fucking mafia and then expect everyone to love you. Get over yourself.

You call us pussies, say we're afraid of the blue.

I've been to your city nearly everyday this week and last and the week before that.

We're in your city."

Guest RyanOG
3 hours ago, Caraham said:

*O'Brien presses the PTT*

"All we did was leave, we didn't do anything to you. You started all problems between us.

You act like the fucking mafia and then expect everyone to love you. Get over yourself.

You call us pussies, say we're afraid of the blue.

I've been to your city nearly everyday this week and last and the week before that.

We're in your city."

*PTT*

Don't lie to yourself. When I find you it's over. The boys will know and they'll come looking.

*PTT*