Server time: 2019-03-22, 17:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
super-cp

Ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I was not at home at that moment so i could not write anything in the thread. Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'm sorry that i have tried this more than once with the wrong template, i would be very grateful if you could consider to unban me. What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I was banned because i couldn't responde to a report that has now been resolved. And by the time i got home the thread was closed. What could you have done better?: I could have responded through my phone or something like that!

Edited by super-cp
I did not use the template

@super-cp Could you please post your pov of the situation Anything that you may recall from the situation and so on. Thank you

So me and my friends were running a sort of trading post in the middle of Vybor. As we were beginning to pack up for the day, strange people started appearing around us and we got on high alert. We saw the man in red and me and my friend @Rea talked to him. he was very angry and insulted us plenty. I would argue that he was being excessive in his insults, considering we were both carrying weapons and he had none (I’d argue badrp). After saying no to our request that he was to move on (again, because we were closing and couldn’t really log out if there were people wanting to talk to us), our friend @melkerornberg told him to get out of there, resulting in a fist fight breaking out. Our friend got knocked out and the angry man took a pistol off of the knocked out guys inventory. He had it in his hands and then put it in his shirt. My friend Rea walked up to him and told him to put it on the ground and to turn around. It was at this point the man turned around and shot Rea five times, before being shot by @K.barbie. I was shot as well and later died to a horde of zombies attacking me. End of POV

Hello @super-cp,

A team of staff members have looked over your PoV and the report that you were involved in. 

Into reading the report no rulebreaks occurred in the outcome. There was a valid initiation that came from your side of the party, ultimately resulting in your death. We see nothing wrong with keeping your temp ban, as you have provided your PoV. In the future please keep an eye on the forums, in case you are called in and need to post a PoV in a report. So, this will not happen in the future.

Appeal Accepted | Temp Ban Lifted

Signed by: @lukaszxe & @RandyRP