KOS PAVLOVO 2019-02-23, 05:43

Server and location:  Between Zvir and Pavlovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  05:43 2019-02-23

Your in game name: Yuri Maklovich

Names of allies involved: PAMYATI

Name of suspect/s: Kamenci 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Dont have ANY

Detailed description of the events: We were hanging around a base to see if it was safe to trade with some people, when Kamenci came up behind us and asked what we were doing we say seeing if the people down below were friendly or not. They leave and we leave we notice they are trying to follow us everywhere we went. We try hiding but they are still looking for us. They eventually saw us and chased after us with guns out they get close enough and say hey friends and just start firing on us. They were was no time to comply and no rp givin at all besides being shot at I ran and hid after being shot trying to bandage and they still chased me down and killed me there was about 7 of them and 3 of us.

Hit logs:

Spoiler
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:58","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhai Barta","":""},"Damage{"Global":4.522,"Health":4.522,"Blood":0,"Shock":6.6},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftHand"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:58","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftArm"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:58","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftArm"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:59","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"RightLeg"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:59","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftLeg"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:59","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ",""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta","},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"LeftLeg"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:42:00","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ",""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta",""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:42:00","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ",""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta",""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:42:04","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ",""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta",""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":198},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Head"} 
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:51","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Hugo Nemecek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":17,"Health":17,"Blood":0,"Shock":33},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:51","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Hugo Nemecek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:51","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Hugo Nemecek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"LeftLeg"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:52","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Hugo Nemecek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"RightArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 06:12:06","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Alexandr Kozak","":""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":198},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Head"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 06:12:06","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Alexandr Kozak","":""},"Damage":{"Global":0,"Health":0,"Blood":0,"Shock":0},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Spine"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 06:12:06","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Alexandr Kozak","":""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":0},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Brain"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:54","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Alexandr Kozak","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"RightArm"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:54","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Alexandr Kozak","":""},"Damage":{"Global":17,"Health":17,"Blood":0,"Shock":17.16},"Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:55","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Josa Vacek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":11.22,"Health":11.22,"Blood":0,"Shock":21.78},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"LeftLeg"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:55","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Josa Vacek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":17,"Health":17,"Blood":0,"Shock":17.16},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:55","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Josa Vacek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"Torso"}
{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:55","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Josa Vacek","":""},"Damage":{"Global":34,"Health":34,"Blood":0,"Shock":66},"Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"Torso"}

Kill logs:

Spoiler

{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:41:59","Type":"KILL","Victim":{"Name":"Yuri Maklovich ",""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Mikhail Barta",""}}

{"Time":"2019-02-23 06:12:06","Type":"KILL","Victim":{"Name":"Vitaliy Makarovich","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Alexandr Kozak","":""}}

{"Time":"2019-02-23 05:38:55","Type":"KILL","Victim":{"Name":"Dima Ivanov","":""},"Attacker":{"Name":"Josa Vacek","":""}}

Connection logs:

Spoiler

03:33:15 : Player #107 Yuri Maklovich  connected

-Server restart

05:58:11 : Player #107 Yuri Maklovich disconnected

04:06:21 : Player #134 Mikhail Barta connected

-Server restart-

06:23:56 : Player #43 Mikhail Barta connected

07:29:06 : Player #43 Mikhail Barta disconnected

04:11:26 : Player #139 Alexandr Kozak connected

-server restart-

06:22:17 : Player #17 Alexandr KozaK connected

06:41:59 : Player #17 Alexandr Kozak disconnected

06:44:22 : Player #60 Alexandr Kozak connected

07:24:26 : Player #60 Alexandr Kozak disconnected

04:49:00 : Player #159 Hugo Nemecek connected

-server restart-

06:24:01 : Player #44 Hugo Nemecek connected

07:22:37 : Player #44 Hugo Nemecek disconnected

05:24:08 : Player #189 Dima Ivanov connected

05:39:25 : Player #189 Dima Ivanov disconnected

05:24:08 : Player #189 Dima Ivanov  connected

05:39:25 : Player #189 Dima Ivanov disconnected

03:57:16 : Player #123 Vitaliy Makarovich connected

-server restart-

06:15:39 : Player #123 Vitaliy Makarovich disconnected

Calling in @California to post his POV of the situation. Please also state any allies that may have been present. If you have any video evidence please post it unedited thank you.

Allies @Mexi @Ming , others there, but not relevant to report

As we were looking around for people in the area, when we find them we see some people up on a rock, looking down and sort of 'stalking' a camp of people. We bump into them, and I get told its Pamyati.

I'm on the far South side, and @Mexi bumps into them. He tells us where they're at, @Ming runs up and yells sometihng like "Hey guys!" or something along those lines and is greeted with them turning around and aiming guns towards him before turning and sprinting.

He then properly initiates, and before the words can even really get out of his mouth, the two who go initiated on turn and raise their gun and are quickly gunned down. One of the Pamyati survive and is revived and taken hostage.

Whilst the shooting was going, and we resuscitate one of them, @Mexi (who saw them earlier) goes 'Oh shit guys, this isn't the one I saw originally, there's one more wearing [insert description]' and like 15 seconds later I see someone with this description just casually jogging past me. I ask for a repeat of description, he matches it, I take a handful of steps and yell out 'Hey! Hey!' before shooting towards OP. I assume I hit him since it says so in the post.

He may of got hit as he was a good distance away, I run after him, looking around. Assuming he was hiding behind a tree or something trying to get the drop on me, I am cautious as I look around the trees.

As I pass a small creek, and go about 5m up a hill, I get shot at from the back by a SKS (the OP), I turn and gun him down.

13 hours ago, TIMELAPSE said:

They were was no time to comply and no rp givin at all besides being shot at I ran and hid after being shot trying to bandage and they still chased me down and killed me there was about 7 of them and 3 of us.

Don't post it like that under the assumption that you were bandaging while you were killed. You had emptied a good 5-7 shots at me before I even turned and killed you. I wasn't hit, so it won't show up in the logs, but you were actively shooting at me when you were killed.

And as for the '7 of them 3 of us', we assumed, since your two buddies decided not to comply, that there was more than 3. As well, we had one of them hostage, so we weren't taking any chances from people just casually passing by and shooting us. We extensively searched the area the whole time we had one of your guys hostage.

IDK about video evidence but I'll ask, I personally don't have any, and IDK if anyone who shot has recording.

Edited by California

@Clarence and I were searching an area for some people and as we're walking down a path he noticed a guy on a rock with a friend, we loop back around, sneak up on them and appear out of nowhere to say hello. We get some story that he's Chernarussian but we have IC knowledge that Pamyati have been doing that to avoid people. We regroup with a couple of other people and then turn back to go find said people as @TIMELAPSE is recognised ICly by his voice.

I split off from the group and begin looking around some large rocks and spot a piece of paper, to the left of that was two people, one of which was with Timelapse on the rock we initially found them looking down on the camp from. Due to being spooked I move off for a split second to regroup with @Clarence and @Veryniceperson to then give chase. @Ming swoops in out of nowhere like an absolute unit and initiates on the two. As the words "Put your" in the initiation is said the two turn, by the end of the initiation shots had already been exchanged and both are shot, 1 killed 1 knocked unconscious. His weapons are stripped and he wakes up, begging for a bandage. We bandage the lad up and leave 2 people on him while the 2 others go to back up California, shortly after moving off the hostage we're informed that he begins to take shots but all of them miss as he returns fire killing the man sitting in a tree.

We take the hostage down to the camp and they don't want anything to do with it. We take him to the trees and question him, what he is replied to questions didn't line up with the knowledge we have, the fact we knew IC he was with Russians and his name alone that he told us lead him to being executed after.

After that, we RP and leave.

Allies involved: @Veryniceperson @Clarence @Ming @California 

Your initiation was: Hey buddy, we turn around with gun in our hands backing up still didn't raise it to you and you instantly shot. 

Just now, TIMELAPSE said:

Your initiation was: Hey buddy, we turn around with gun in our hands backing up still didn't raise it to you and you instantly shot. 

We? You were nowhere nearby.

Your pals turned around after "Hey Buddy" but they then continued to sprint at which point an initiation was dropped.

POV: We find who we think is 3 PAMYATI spying on a base near Pavlovo, we then follow them and go confront them, I run up to 2 of them and say "Hey, both of you", one then raises his gun and aims at me, so then I shout "Put you fucking hands up", as I initiate they start sprinting off which I then shoot one unconscious and the other one is killed. @TIMELAPSE starts running away so @California kills him. After that we take the one who was knocked unconscious as hostage give him RP and them execute him. 

@TIMELAPSE Which of your allies were involved in this scenario?

My POV: I ran and met up with my guys and we were going to check out some camp I wasn't to sure what exactly we were going to do I was just trying to meet up with my guys. Then when I finally made it to them there were some strange people who turned out to be Kamenici running through the woods I guess they were looking for us but I'm not to sure. Once one of them found us me and Norway began to try and leave and make our way north. After we ran about 300 meters someone caught up with me and Norway and I heard them say "hey there" and then Norway said "hello there" and in response I heard "Why don't you...." or something along those lines it was an incomplete sentence and then the bullets started firing and I was dead when I was just standing there doing nothing while they were talking. I personally did not here an initiation there was just a few words exchanged and then bullets started flying and I think I was the first killed even though I showed no hostiles signs but merely just standing there. Once I was shot however I did raise my gun and return fire but I was killed.

Timelapse and I were roaming around on the West side of the map near Zvir when we got lost in the darkness and ended up near Kamenka, we heard a bit of gunfire north of us so we headed up there to investigate. When daylight broke we got into a position in between a few rocks up above the camp we had discovered and waited there for some time after noticing a large group of people enter the camp. Some Kamenici guys rolled up on us and questioned us so we decided to leave. A few minutes later we met up with Mike, and immediately more Kamenici showed up. Knowing that they were most definitely hunting us we decided to get out of there. Unfortunately one of them spotted us and began chasing, about 300m after the sprint began one of them caught up within voice range so I turned around but kept moving backwards but with my rifle at a low ready just in case since I only saw 2 men. The man said "hey there" so I responded with "Hello" waited for about 5 seconds and then turned around and kept sprinting when he didn't respond. About 10 seconds later the man yelled "Why don't you put..." and I was uncon before he finished. Most likely what had happened on my end, when he resumed talking again is that I turned back around to listen to him speak as soon as he started and he took that as a hostile action, as before he had time to finish his statement he had shot me. As soon as I was being shot I leveled my rifle but didn't have time to fire as I was being shot as soon as I turned. I have no video evidence but to my knowledge Ming is the one who shot me and he usually records.

On 2/23/2019 at 5:51 AM, TIMELAPSE said:

They were was no time to comply and no rp givin at all besides being shot at I ran and hid after being shot trying to bandage and they still chased me down and killed me there was about 7 of them and 3 of us.

Are you sure that the underlined is the truth? Because we recall a very different story to which you're presenting.

You had an SKS, sat in a tree and attempted to shoot @California after he shot at you while you ran south. There was a pause between the shots initially fired giving you the chance to surrender but you decided to take the chance and failed.

Edited by Mexi

1 minute ago, TIMELAPSE said:

You mean after you gunned by buddies down after a non given initiation? 

That doesn't really answer my question, but yes after we initiated and your pals turned and raised their weapons.

After you didn’t initiate and started gunning my buddies down for no reason reason I shot back from the tree because you were killing on sight you weren’t going take me hostage because you were already firing before we could even do anything so we fought back yes like any other person would. Oh and because you were already shooting at me while I was moving tree to tree as well.

I know you guys are more than likely withholding video too so could you please release that it would make everything a lot more clear for the admins and you.

Edited by TIMELAPSE

39 minutes ago, TIMELAPSE said:

After you didn’t initiate and started gunning my buddies down for no reason reason I shot back from the tree because you were killing on sight you weren’t going take me hostage because you were already firing before we could even do anything so we fought back yes like any other person would. 

I'd like to firstly direct you to the first lie in the report now you've come forward with the information you attempted to kill @California.

On 2/23/2019 at 5:51 AM, TIMELAPSE said:

Not only was there time for you to comply after the initial shots were fired, you didn't 'attempt' to bandage you instead decided to shoot back immediately. In the future, please don't attempt to lie in order to gain advantage in a report as unfortunately that is a rule break itself.

Lyinginareport.png.983d196a01941834f886ca5e2e2d434b.png

Onto the other accusations from this report which are beyond ridiculous, luckily the evidence we apparently have an abundance of had this among them from an OBS recording.

Timestamps to this video are as follows:

00:38-00:48 is where the initiation is dropped and both Norway and his accomplice immediately turn and raise their guns as @Ming issues the demands. To see this fully I would recommend a full screen and putting the speed to .25 as the time of him turning and raising his gun to then get absolutely filled with led is very quick.

01:44 Norway wakes from his slumber tied (I wasn't listening at the time that he was being tied, adrenaline and concern for the 3rd person being nearby had kicked in) and he is then prepped for questioning while the two others leave to try and find @California for back up.

03:48-03:57 is the crucial part for the comments initially made towards the OP. The sounds that can be heard are SKS shots, now that he has admitted to shooting at @California there's not much need for the next video but it was made recently to prove the sound of shots were indeed SKS shots.

https://plays.tv/video/5c7487bec699a43f03/sks-shots

Not much else happens after the timestamps mentioned, Norway's character is moved off for further questioning before being shot in the head. Due to killing 2, one of which was one of the two originally spotted and capturing the third I ended my recording there. 

To the OP.

This is the second report in which could have easily been talked out but instead was dragged into a report and once again the truth was stretched and bent in a way to make us seem like we are the ones at fault when clearly, again the mistake was on your side. In the future I would recommend coming to us and having a civil conversation so that these sort of mishaps can be solved within the hour of them occurring and we don't need to waste staff time and our own.

Edited by Mexi

1 hour ago, TIMELAPSE said:

After you didn’t initiate and started gunning my buddies down for no reason reason I shot back from the tree because you were killing on sight you weren’t going take me hostage because you were already firing before we could even do anything so we fought back yes like any other person would. Oh and because you were already shooting at me while I was moving tree to tree as well.

hi i would just like to quickly state, after this report, we are no longer taking any risks with pamyati 'slipping away'. it's happened before, and look at what happened. so if you're not a fan of the 'shoot on sight after having kill rights', welp, its for a reason.

And in Mexi's video, at 0:35, when Ming runs up and goes 'Hey you two.' and thats it, you both turn with your guns raised. You clearly thought Ming was going to initiate, and you both raised your guns after he literally just goes 'hey you two'. You weren't going to comply from the start, and when you raised your guns a SECOND time to shoot at Ming when he INITIATES, it only proves that matter. You're being chased down by your "sworn enemies" in the middle of the woods, you obviously know what's going to happen, so when your friends were more than ready to shoot (see 0:35, and during initiation 0:38) by aiming weapons before a complete sentence can even leave @Ming's mouth, it was clear, complying wasn't on your mind.

And as for the

On 2/22/2019 at 11:51 PM, TIMELAPSE said:

being shot trying to bandage and they still chased me down and killed me

you can clearly hear your SKS mag dump to the south in the video followed by my AK mag dumping you.

As you see in these logs here;

fb25e037cae3c1efb6ca4d65c0d2adc5.png

My first and last bullet hit you within 6 seconds, the course of one mag dump. If you listen to the video, you hear a few 'pot shot's, a good 10+ seconds of no gunfire, SKS dump, then AK dump. So IDK what you were bandaging for since it doesn't even show me hitting you initially. You were waiting in the tree to get the drop on me, and then whiffed all your shots before getting sprayed down.

It's becoming a common trend of getting in any altercation with your group that a report is very fast to follow, and its getting old.

Edited by California

Ok let’s start with first you look for constant action to try and kill us every second you can. You saying in the video oh we know who you are is meta as shit because Norway was playing on a Chernarussian character and you executed him later cause you didn’t find him to your liking. As I said I was running from tree to tree and had just heard both my friends get gunned down after hey buddy. No one heard any imitation from you. The fact that you go straight to say I’m lying even post rules is saying that now you want to counter with that I have for some reason broken a rule yes I went to the tree after you guys tried fucking shooting me as I ran. I stopped by the tree to SEE if I had to bandage because of all the shots flying around me. That still is not the important part your part is to make sure you intiaite properly the way we did not receive. After being shot at multiply times while running I hid in the tree yes and one of your boys came running at me pointed at me as I came out of the tree knowing he was about to shoot I tried shooting first and he instantly mag dumped me there is no wiggle room here. You literally gunned us all down for no reason after meta gaming that it was us and you meta that it was Norway after he was on an alt character and executed him for no reason. The fact you wanna say I rule broke now is hilarious in no part have I lied this is all from my perspective and not a lie. The fact you shot after not even properly initiating is the rule break here. I would talk it out over discord but every time we do Ming still puts up a report talking does not get through to you guys so we seeker the only way we knew next to get some answers as to why we were metaed and why you were imitating on us for no given reason. The fact that the smallest detail out of this you picked out trying to say I was lying everything you did was against the rules and you know it. 

And what does that mean California so your saying your not gonna rp with us anymore cause of this report and use every kill right you can to kill us?

9DDDC835-2D6D-45B0-B796-C54B1DB4EB7A.jpeg

Edited by TIMELAPSE

To clear up some confusion in Timelapses last post, yes I am on an alt, yes in technicality he is Russian. But since the introduction of this character and the cut off of Pamyati from Russian Command this character has deserted from the Russian Army after killing one of Major's Chernarussian characters and assuming his identity. The issue with the execution however not the subject of this report and in my opinion not relevant is that my char had honestly no clue who Kamenici was, no clue who he was being interrogated by and upon giving answers consistent with his alias and the clear cut story it was very clear to me OOC and IC that regardless of what I said I was going to be executed. Which honestly, is fine its to be expected, the issue I had was that one of Kamenici went on the "Radio" with "Chernarus Command" who stated there were no CDF forces in South Zagoria. Which is a lie, and that created the IC justification for the execution which I found problematic.

But again, that isnt the basis of my arguement. Just clearing up mis-communication.

But looking back on the original engagement, which I believe is Ming/Mexi vs Mike Styles and myself. I think it's clear to me now that I heard the beginning of the initiation then ran out of VOIP range since Mike didn't hear the full think because game sounds go through my radio mic and vice versa which is why I usually am muted unless crucial things are going on. So in seeing the video on my end, I think it's clear that an initiation was dropped but from around 25m again, that's fine cause the beginning of the sentence being spoken was in range.

Edited by -CML-NorWayy
Spell check

1 hour ago, TIMELAPSE said:

-SNIP-

Nothing was 'Meta'. Just because someone recognises your voice after meeting you prior to this doesn't instantly mean meta. We've met YOUR character before which was more than enough reason to initiate, not that we need a reason. Norway was likely going to be executed for rolling with you and attempting to return fire, the answers I then received which were perceived to be lies, cemented the bullet in to his head.

You were gunned down because you did not comply with our initiation, due to the original two accepting their fate as shown in the video. If you didn't hear our initiation you shouldn't have turned and attempted to shoot. Ming's was heard, I stopped to fire at Norway and his friend due to them turning as Ming's was finished.

Nothing I did was against the rules, please stop attempting to accuse us of baseless lies.

Also, I don't talk for Cali so I'm sure he'll happily respond.

1 hour ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

To clear up some confusion in Timelapses last post, yes I am on an alt, yes in technicality he is Russian. But since the introduction of this character and the cut off of Pamyati from Russian Command this character has deserted from the Russian Army after killing one of Major's Chernarussian characters and assuming his identity. The issue with the execution however not the subject of this report and in my opinion not relevant is that my char had honestly no clue who Kamenici was, no clue who he was being interrogated by and upon giving answers consistent with his alias and the clear cut story it was very clear to me OOC and IC that regardless of what I said I was going to be executed. Which honestly, is fine its to be expected, the issue I had was that one of Kamenici went on the "Radio" with "Chernarus Command" who stated there were no CDF forces in South Zagoria. Which is a lie, and that created the IC justification for the execution which I found problematic.

But again, that isnt the basis of my arguement. Just clearing up mis-communication.

To clear up what happened, I didn't go on the radio then to question "Chernarus Command" because 1. I don't think that's what I called it, if I did.. Then I apologise for being an absolute mong. 2. I'm pretty sure you stated that there was CDF in Chernarus not South Zagoria which is another one of the reasons you were executed, the knowledge I have IC of CDF movements didn't match up with that of someone who IC, in my eyes, wasn't with CDF. The other reason was the aforementioned which I will quote for you.

Norway was likely going to be executed for rolling with you and attempting to return fire, the answers I then received which were perceived to be lies, cemented the bullet in to his head.

55 minutes ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

But looking back on the original engagement, which I believe is Ming/Mexi vs Mike Styles and myself. I think it's clear to me now that I heard the beginning of the initiation then ran out of VOIP range since Mike didn't hear the full think because game sounds go through my radio mic and vice versa which is why I usually am muted unless crucial things are going on. So in seeing the video on my end, I think it's clear that an initiation was dropped but from around 25m again, that's fine cause the beginning of the sentence being spoken was in range.

You turned and decided to accept that initiation, whether you heard half of it or not (I'm saying you heard it etc etc) you turned, attempted to fire at us and fell short of your goal which in turn gives us rights on Mike and the 3rd which continued to run south but was then shot.

Not sure what else to say because everything else has been stated because with the evidence shown, we gained rights on you. If you wanted to comply, you likely would have but you didn't and through that kill rights were gained.

I just wanted the video so I could see if you guys had initiated or not that’s all. I believe my guys were out of voip range and did not hear it and instantly got shat on was the reason behind this. There was no I’ll intent and I felt like Norway’s character had got metaed and you guys still executed him which we were frustrated at. Looking at the video was all the justification I needed and it’s clear from talks side that he did initiate but next time please be closer so we can understand you better. Seeing as I did ask to please post video evidence that’s all I wanted in the end to see if it was a valid initation or not. That being said I’m good to close the report seeing as it was all a misunderstand and Dayz doing what it does best and screwing up as always.

2 hours ago, Mexi said:

To clear up what happened, I didn't go on the radio then to question "Chernarus Command" because 1. I don't think that's what I called it, if I did.. Then I apologise for being an absolute mong. 2. I'm pretty sure you stated that there was CDF in Chernarus not South Zagoria which is another one of the reasons you were executed, the knowledge I have IC of CDF movements didn't match up with that of someone who IC, in my eyes, wasn't with CDF. The other reason was the aforementioned which I will quote for you.

I told you guys that I had gotten lost on a Patrol in the heavy fog and was on my way down to the Cherno-Balota Southern Highway Checkpoint to look for anymore CDF troops. Then you, or I believe VNP said you had contact with the CDF Command someone went off to speak on the Radio, came back and said no CDF were in South Zagoria. Something I know IC to be false along with OOC. But again, it's fine. We just wanted to be able to get that video evidence because when you get into a situation and shots are fired and your blood gets pumping sometimes you mis-remember shit. Happens to all of us, but it seems that it's cleared up now so I'm fine with closing.

Report will be closed, Timelapse will be punished for lying in a report and posting a false report as we can see from the evidence.

/solved with the help of @Phoenix.