Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 38 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
YO_MIKE

Night time finally!!

I've been wanting a night cycle for so long, and it's amazing now that its finally here. The flashlights, torches, and various lighting elements look amazing. Only wish it lasted a bit longer though it felt really short.

More night would be wonderful, but this might be a good test to see how things go. 

We shall wait and see, I suppose

I really love night time too, it brings such a fresh dynamic and i can't wait to get back into the swing of things and head on in game and experience it for myself

NVG’s first; then we implement night time. For now, while zombies can kick my ass and kill me even in day time, I think we should hold off on sun down, that’s just my opinion.

Edited by YungNate

im not playing anymore goddamnit I hate night time so fucking much

45 minutes ago, N-ToxRP said:

Well according to polls done it's most likely here to stay. The minority of the player-base wants it removed and it's always been what the majority wants.

Night time is legit maybe 30 minutes or something. Like.. its not even long. 😄 

I logged in today and had a look around during the night, and I gotta say its very nice. I was seeing other people make camp fires and stuff in/on buildings and the atmosphere was wonderful!

I want night time to be extended. It seemed to end so quickly. 

God I hate it so much. The darkness density is absolutely ridiculous especially when zombies need a nerf too. In my opinion unplayable. I love darkness when I can actually navigate and it's not literally just a black screen to me, which it is because I have a potato laptop with 1999 graphics I swear. And no, don't say "Then get a new pc" It's not that easy peasy when you got bills to pay. 

So at the moment, night time for me means log out.

Longer night, and full moon = lit

Short nights and 'half moon' was just black. Though it was badass sprinting in the woods with @Finn whilst carrying torches.

wish it was longer.. 

Short night cycles are better than a 5 hour one.
Even though I hate walking in a pitch black monitor for that time.

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

God I hate it so much. The darkness density is absolutely ridiculous especially when zombies need a nerf too. In my opinion unplayable. I love darkness when I can actually navigate and it's not literally just a black screen to me, which it is because I have a potato laptop with 1999 graphics I swear. And no, don't say "Then get a new pc" It's not that easy peasy when you got bills to pay. 

So at the moment, night time for me means log out.

Its not that hard to craft a torch or find a light source.

10 hours ago, N-ToxRP said:

What do you hate about it?

I'm afraid of the dark and I can't play anymore 😞 

Just kidding, I really enjoy the night time more of a challenge when it comes to travelling. Will make you stop in order to create a light source or temporary camp.

But in all honesty I believe the lighting could be improved a bit because when I'm out at night I can easily see everything with the help of the moon when my eyes adjust but now all I see is a sea of black.

Overall I enjoy it but could be improved however.