Server time: 2019-05-22, 13:33
Sign in to follow this  
Lance Uppercut

BlackListed Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): don't have access because i don't know why this is coming up on the whitelist page https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/. im amusing it wont show up for you so i have screen shots below

Why the verdict is not fair: because i don't know why this is happening. i have not played dayz rp. last time i tried it would not let me because i had a recent vac ban. (now its over 1000 days old)

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be able to play on this server. in the past few months i have been enjoying serious rp games and i would like to get into this community

What could you have done better?: Not Been Vaced?

p.s. i dont remember my old dayz rp account like email and password and stuff so i made this one

download (2).png

download (4).png

Edited by Lance Uppercut
was asked by staff

my discord is @Lance_Uppercut#3780 if you want to have a talk about this so we dont have to go back and fourth.

Edited by Lance Uppercut

Greetings, it appears your original account was blacklisted for plagiarism on your whitelist, do you happen to recall any further details? 

1 hour ago, Zanaan said:

Greetings, it appears your original account was blacklisted for plagiarism on your whitelist, do you happen to recall any further details? 

no i just remember not being able to play a few years back. i thought it might have been because of a vac ban because the timing seemed right. sorry i cant recall more.

Hello, 

The admin team have reviewed this appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept this appeal. 

With the new system of whitelists, you can have an unlimited amount of attempts with the whitelist. Because of this, we will be accepting the appeal so you can again, try to whitelist on our servers. However, if you choose to mess around again and copy someone else's whitelist again, it will be denied. When you apply this time, make sure you write your own about me and write your own story, making sure you hit all the guidelines. 

With that said, appeal accepted.

Appeal Accepted | Blacklist removed. 

Signed by myself with notes